那真是…
That is…
对,让人无语
Yeah, there's no words to describe it.
希望卡洛琳的妈妈能劝劝她
Hopefully Caroline's mom will talk to her.
然后艾美别多话
And Emmy won't.
有没有看到陈艾美?她不在房♥里
Have you seen Emmy Chen? She's not in her room.
-她有点爱乱跑 -感谢你现在才说
-Yeah. She's kind of a wanderer. -Well, thanks for the heads-up.
-你们要帮我找她吗?-我们要准备帮病人开刀
-You two wanna help me find her? -We're about to prep a patient.
是卡洛琳的话就免了,她也不见了
Oh, you won't be if it's Caroline. She's also gone.
-开什么玩笑 -好的
-You gotta be kidding me. -Okay.
弹力绷带是最被人低估的敷料
The elastic bandage is the most underrated dressing.
能控制肿胀、缓解疼痛,而且耐用又有弹性
It controls swelling, eases pain, and it's durable and flexible.
每一点都适合用来补袜子
Everything you could want in a sock.
-你的连续缝合技术如何?-针距均等,张力适中
-How's your continuous suturing skills? -Even distance. Decent tension.
很好,哪种缝线?
Great. What kind of suture?
2-0丝线,坚固耐久
2-0 silk. Strong and permanent.
对,我同意,来吧
Yeah, works for me. Let's do it.
他们在帮昆特先生换房♥
They're moving Mr. Quint now.
帮他安顿好后,要再检查他的白血球数
So once he's settled, make sure you check his white count again.
还要让威尔森医生看过
And track down Dr. Wilson.
我们帮普莱斯太太安排的胆囊切除术
Make sure she sees that we schedule Mrs. Price's chole.
这手术我能刷手吗?
Can I scrub in on that?
你听清楚「胆囊切除术」之前的话吗?
Did you hear anything I said before "chole"?
我今天是听杜古医生差遣
Technically I'm on Dr. Ndugu's service.
烂事下面扛,安田
Crap rolls downhill, Yasuda.
安田,有没有看到杜古医生的信息?
Yasuda, did you see Dr. Ndugu's text?
我得走了,抱歉
Gotta go. Sorry.
艾美和卡洛琳失踪了 艾美和卡洛琳失踪了
Emmy and Caroline are missing.
也许她们在刷手准备开刀
Maybe they scrubbed in on a surgery.
酷哥酷妹都在刷手,我除外
All the cool kids are doing it, except for me.
至少你多了时间用功
Well, at least you have more time to study.
我过目不忘,我不需要用功
I have a photographic memory. I don't need to study.
我需要动手术,我有资格动手术
I need to cut. I deserve to cut.
这么自以为是?
Entitled much?
我几周前就完成处置纪录
I finished my procedure log weeks ago
我还得耐心等候其他人完成
and then I had to wait patiently for everyone else to finish theirs.
-你那叫耐心?-对
-That was you being patient? -Yeah.
现在那些底层的总算都完成了
And now that all the bottom-feeders are finally done,
我却没有刷手的机会
I can't scrub in to save my life.
我都快闷死了
I-- I am dying here.
我代表所有底层献上最诚挚的哀悼
Well, on behalf of all the bottom-feeders, my sincerest condolences.
杜古看过主治休息室了吗?
Did Ndugu check the attendings' lounge?
她们会偷溜进去?
What, you think they'd let themselves in?
很符合陈艾美的个性
I put nothing past Emmy Chen.
她从第一天就给我惹麻烦
She's been my problem child since day one.
你这口气好像我妈
You sound like my mom.
我也不是听话的孩子
I was not an easy kid.
我来的第一周,她就捉弄我
I thought she was hazing me my first week here.
她呼叫我20次,只为了看一部抖音短片
She paged me 20 times just to look at one TikTok video.
原来她的父母忙着工作
And it turns out her parents work,
他们还有另外两个孩子,所以她常独处
and they have two other kids, so she's alone a lot.
我常在她房♥里用餐
I've spent more than a few dinners in her room.
她令人头疼,但她是我最爱的麻烦
She's a headache, but she's my favorite headache.
让我想到自己小时候,超顽固
Reminds me of me at that age. Stubborn as hell.
-我们那时也许能当朋友 -大概不会
-We probably would have been friends. -Probably not.
当真?你们知道手术前不能吃东西
Seriously? You know you're not supposed to eat before your procedure.
她知道,我们不傻,晚点才要吃
She knows. We're not idiots. They're for later.
-你们也不该乱跑 -是我不好
-And you shouldn't be out of your bed. -It's my fault.
我只是想买♥♥零食,我们没时间…
I just wanted to take a snack, and we didn't have time--
-艾美!-艾美…艾美
-Emmy! Emmy? -Emmy! Emmy, Emmy.
-艾美,你还好吗?-需要氧气跟轮床
-Emmy, are you okay? -We need oxygen and a gurney.
把她的头给我
Give me her head. Come on.
要撑住
Stay with me.
艾美
Emmy.
救护车
杭特?
Hunt?
乔瑟夫史考特,47岁男性,跌进山洞
- Joseph Scott, 47-year-old male. - Post fall into a cave.
左腿被岩石刺伤
Sustained a left leg puncture wound from a rock.
动脉大量出血
Arterial bleeding with significant blood loss.
当场用止血带包扎止血
Controlled with a tourniquet and packing in the field.
无其他伤处或头部外伤
No other injuries or head traumas.
还有艾特曼
And Altman.
好,什么情况?
Right. What do we got?
萝希史考特,19岁女性
Rosie Scott, 19-year-old female.
跌入同一个山洞
Post fall into the same cave.
左脚踝受伤,很清醒,生命征象稳定
Isolated left ankle injury. Awake and alert. Vitals are stable.
-我爸爸还好吗?-他是硬汉,还挺得住
-How's my dad? Is he okay? -He's tough. He's hanging on, okay?
检查女儿的脚踝
Let's do a workup on her ankle.
马上送他进手术室,萝希,我们会照顾他
Gonna get him straight up to the OR, okay? Rosie, he's in good hands.
有消息会尽快告诉你
We'll update you as soon as we can.
好好的休假都泡汤了
Hell of a way to spend your day off.
关,我们送她进去
All right. Kwan, let's get her inside.
她会不会恨我?是我提议溜出来的
What if she hates me? It was my idea to leave the room.
没事的,我们会帮她
It's gonna be okay. She's getting help.
帮我做个深呼吸
Take a deep breath for me, okay?
很好,好的
Good, good. Okay.
欢迎你醒来
Welcome back. Welcome back.
好,我们走
All right. Let's go.
我们要帮你接回胸管做抽吸
We gotta get your chest tube hooked back up to suction, okay?
怎么了,你很怕?没事的
What's wrong? You're scared? It's okay.
不,戴着,我帮你说,怎么了?
No, no, no. Leave it on. I'll try to name it. What is it?
气胸?你害怕会恶化?
The pneumothorax? You're scared it's worse?
你害怕不会康复?
Okay. You're scared you won't recover?
你会的,我会帮你
You will. I got you.
有我在,卡洛琳也在
I'm here. So is Caroline.
我们都在,我们只希望你没事
We're all here. We just want you to be safe, okay?
但我要在你身上装追踪器
But I swear I'm gonna put a tracker on you.
-全部都连接… -别说话,我在思考
- That's all connected to the-- - Stop talking. I'm thinking.
对,这样行不通
Yeah, it's not gonna work.
我们会拿掉他太多的肠子…
We'd have to take too much of his bowel--
-等等,但你说… -我知道我说过什么
-Wait. But you said that-- -Yeah, I know what I said.
但我们没想到他的肠子会这么少
But the amount of bowel he has is far less than what we thought.
瘘管周围有易碎的肠子
Look, there's friable bowel around the fistula.
切除这个区域,剩下健康的肠子后
After we resect this area and get to healthy bowel…
他的情况会比手术前更糟
…he'll be worse off than when we started.
可以给他短肠综合征的药物吗?
Could we put him on medication for short bowel syndrome?
也许有帮助,但他剩余的肠子,无法帮他脱离全静脉营养
That could help, but he still doesn't have enough bowel to keep him off TPN.
我们忙这么久
We did all this,
只换来多里安一辈子
and now Dorian's gonna have to get all his nutrition
要靠点滴袋获得营养?
from an IV bag for the rest of his life?
-他才23岁 -亚当斯
- He's 23. - Adams.
不,他到30岁就会肝衰竭
No, no. He'll end up in liver failure by the time he's 30.
你以为我不知道吗?
Do you think I don't know that?
你以为我觉得无所谓吗?
Do you think I'm at all okay with that?
短肠综合征的儿科病例中
In pediatric cases of short gut syndrome,
下列何种手术能让剩余肠道增加20%?
which of the following techniques increases residual bowel by 20%?
格瑞弗斯医生,手术室不是练习外医国考的地方
Dr. Griffith, the OR is not a place to quiz yourself on your ABSITE exam.
连续横截肠道延长手术
A serial transverse enteroplasty procedure.
连横延肠术
A STEP procedure.
格瑞弗斯,请说明
Tell me what it is, Griffith.
把剩余的肠子交错剪成之字形
You cut the residual intestine in a zigzag fashion.
为何要这么做?
And why do we do that?
延长肠子,增加吸收
To lengthen it and help increase absorption.
但这不是给成人的照顾标准
But it is not the standard of care for an adult.
因为相关研究多数集中在儿科病患
Because most of the research on it focuses on pediatric patients.
这人经历的一切都不是标准
And nothing this man has gone through has been standard.
改变计划
Change of plans.
亚当斯,跟韦伯医生交换
Adams, switch with Dr. Webber.
我们现在要改做连横延肠术
We are converting to a STEP procedure.
听我指挥,照我说的做
Follow my lead. Do exactly as I say.
我需要肠胃钉缝机,还要多次装填
I'm gonna need a GIA stapler and multiple reloads.
这帮我赶一下,每隔两小时传讯给我,报告她们的血压
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表