These residents put in their vacation request like two weeks ago.
哪门子的住院医生有空休假?
What resident has time for vacation?
我,我跟韦伯要了八周
Me. I got eight weeks from Webber.
要买♥♥飞巴黎的机票
Gonna buy my tickets for Paris.
外医国考成绩出来了
ABSITE scores are in.
55%,漂亮
55th percentile. Nice.
你分数多少?
What'd you get?
62%,真厉害
62nd? That's great.
超过50都很棒,尤其是第五年住院医生
Anything above 50 is gold, especially for fifth year resident.
但不够让我进儿科
Yeah, not if you want a peds fellowship.
我得重新思考我的人生
I need to rethink my entire life.
要跟着我去巴黎思考吗?
Want to rethink it with me in Paris?
要帮你找椅子吗?
Can I get you a chair?
别了吧,除非我不必再站起来
Not if you want me to ever stand up again.
听说火势控制住三成了
Well, I heard the fire is at 30% containment.
那算好吗?
-Is that good? -I don't know anymore.
我已经搞不懂了
-Is that good? -I don't know anymore.
如果今天能结束,想去乔酒吧吃一顿吗?
If this day ever ends, you wanna grab dinner at Joe's?
-我现在闻什么都觉得像灰烬 -喝一杯呢?
- Everything smells like ash to me. - A drink?
我也不知道那是不是我需要的
I don't know if that's what I need either.
那去我家?
My place?
这个好
Sounds good.
杜古,能谈谈吗?
Um, Ndugu, can we talk?
我晚点再找你
I'll catch up with you later.
我要跟你解释葛瑞特的吻合手术
I need to tell you about Garrett's anastomosis.
那不是米伦和安田的错
Millin and Yasuda were not at fault.
我们完成了内壁…
We finished the anterior wall…
抱歉,我的女友喘不过气
Excuse me. My girlfriend, she can't breathe.
我找不到医生,你能帮忙吗?
And I can't find a doctor. Can you help?
我不知道怎么了,我们刚还在说话
Look, I don't know what happened. We were just talking a second ago.
你有气喘,对吧?
You're asthmatic, right?
我要给你沙丁胺醇
I'm gonna give you albuterol.
撑住,撑住
Okay. Hang on. Hang on, okay?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好,很好
Good. Good.
再深吸一口
Take another one.
你好点没?
You feel better?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
感觉我好像真的认识你
It just-- It really feels like I know you.
你认错了
No.
拿着
Here.
亚当斯,她可以了
Adam, she's all set.
她离开前记得再给她吸入一次
Make sure to get her another inhaler before she goes.
帮我看着她好吗?
Can you monitor her for me?
多里安的车到了,我想去道别
Dorian's transport is here. I'd like to say goodbye.
这主意不好
-Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. -You do know her, don't you?
你真的认识她
-Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. -You do know her, don't you?
怎么?你们睡过吗?
What? You two hook up or something?
她曾是我的未婚妻
She was my fiancée.
贝利正在低调清点人数
Hey. Bailey's low-key taking a head count.
建议你回到楼上
I might want to get back upstairs.
抱歉,很抱歉我在杜古面前说溜嘴
Sorry. I-- I'm so sorry that I ratted us out to Ndugu.
我知道你很崇拜他
I know he's kind of your mentor.
不,他死了
No, he died.
葛瑞特死了
Garrett died.
-什么?天啊 -对
-What? Oh, my God. -Yeah.
我们缝合他的主动脉
We-- We sewed his aorta.
对
Yeah.
冷静
Okay.
这招不管用
Yeah. Yeah. This isn't working.
不管用
This isn't working.
好,过来坐着,别动
Okay. Come and sit down. Hold still.
手给我,好吗?
Okay. Here. All right?
有效果吗?
- Anything? - Not really.
没有
- Anything? - Not really.
现在呢?好点没?
Okay. What about now? Better?
我没想到今天会碰上这种事
Today did not go at all how I thought it would.
-对 -一样
-Yep. -Same.
-跟我来 -是贝利吗?
-Come with me? -What? Is it Bailey?
不是她
No, not her.
外医国考成绩公布了
ABSITE scores came in.
太好了!73%
Yes! 73rd percentile.
一样
Same.
78%
-78th percentile. -Hey.
格瑞弗斯,你呢?
Griffith, how'd you do?
75%
75th.
-我们都拿高分 -对
-We all aced it. -Yeah.
怎么感觉怪怪的?
Why does this feel weird?
所以我来找你们
That's why I was looking for you.
我们会想念你的
Hey. We're gonna miss you here.
看他们路上能不能让你买♥♥芝士汉堡
Yeah. See if they'll stop for a cheeseburger on your way.
就说「医生交代」
Say "doctor's orders."
我已经吃了,还有薯条
I already did. Fries too.
慢慢来
-Pace yourself. -I will.
我会的
-Pace yourself. -I will.
谢谢你们给我的帮助
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你今天建立的数据库
And thank you for making the database today.
你帮了好多人
You helped a lot of people.
全靠亚当斯
That was all Adams.
我只是帮忙传出去
I just helped get it out there.
你好好保重
Take care of yourself, man.
外医国考成绩出来了
Your ABSITE score came in.
你考了全班最高分
It was the highest in your class.
我要去换衣服找福斯医生面谈
I gotta go change for my meeting with Dr. Fox.
鲁伊斯的状况如何?
So how did it go with Ruiz?
我必须重建他的上肠系膜动脉,他目前情况稳定
Oh, I had to reconstruct his SMA, and he's stable now.
林肯保住他的腿
Link was able to save his leg.
谢谢你为我站出来,那可能是我最后一次执刀
Thank you for standing up for me. That might have been my last surgery.
不见得,你救了一名消防员
-Or not. You did save a firefighter. -Yeah.
对,那足以让凯瑟琳改变心意吗?
Is that enough to change Catherine's mind?
我毁了我的人生
I just blew up my life.
梅若迪丝和我发布了
Meredith and I published.
铁定不足
Definitely not enough.
你感觉如何?
So, how are you feeling?
虽然失业,但出奇地平静
Mmm. Strangely calm for being unemployed.
我再试试
Okay.
生命很像手术,充满了经过计算的风险
Much like with surgery, life is full of calculated risks.
我们时常有所牺牲,希望换来更好的结果
We often make sacrifices in hopes of better outcomes.
但无法每次赌完都称心如意
Not every gamble pays off the way we hoped.
所以我们问自己
So we ask ourselves,
我们愿意放弃什么?
what are we willing to give up?
我们能抛下什么?
What can we leave behind?
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
来看你今天好不好
Came to see how your day went.
你保住了研究,还是赔上一切?
So, did you, uh-- Did you save your research or burn everything down?
如果两者都是呢?
What if I said both?
那我也不会意外
Well, that wouldn't surprise me.
这是你人格的强项
It's one of your best qualities.
你是说我善于毁掉我的人生?
My ability to sabotage my life?
不,是勇于捍卫你的信念
No. Fight for what you believe in.
你会不惜一切去争取想要的东西
You'll put everything on the line when you want something.
只是人被边缘化的时候会很无所适从
And it does make it hard to know where you stand when you're sidelined.
我说过我想跟你一起生活
I told you I wanted a life with you.
不,你是描述你的人生,问我要不要加入
No, you described your life, and you asked if I was in.
我在认识你之前也有我的人生
You know, I've had a life too before we met.
我很爱那时的简单生活,然后我遇见你
It was great. It was simple. I loved it. And then I met you.
我跟着你跨越国土两次
I followed you across the country twice.
你一开口,我就给你空间和时间
Every time you've asked, I've given you space and time.
我同意执行计划训练你雇的实习生,我愿意加入吗?
I agreed to run a residency program with interns you hired. Am I in?
我早就加入了,而且我好像离不开
I've been in. I've been in. I can't seem to get out.
如果你说要搬家,我八成会再跟着你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表