拜托,找我谈
Please, talk to me.
如果这20年来还有什么
I mean, if there is anything that I have been able to count on
是我能依赖的,就是你,跟我们
in the last 20 years, it's-- it's you, it's us.
我好想你
I miss you.
我好想念我们
I miss us.
什么?等等,你要做什么?
What? Wait. What are you doing?
孩童比成人更不怕说出自己的感受
Children are less afraid to say what they're feeling than adults.
我也想念我们
I miss us too.
只是随年纪渐长,我们学会自我审查
It's only as we get older, that we learn to censor ourselves.
也许我们这么做是因为害怕破坏现状
Maybe we do it because we're simply afraid to rock the boat.
再一杯,达伦
Another shot, Darren.
好的
You got it.
还是约翰?
John?
-是J开头吗?-不是
-Does it even start with a J? -No.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
格瑞弗斯
Griffith?
-糟糕 -拿外带吗?
-Oh, no. -Picking up?
跟我走,谢谢
Let's go. Thank you.
我现在下班,所以你不能命令…
I'm not at work right now, so, technically, you can't tell--
如果你爱这份工作,就别再说下去,起来
If you like your job, you will not finish that sentence. Get up.
或者我们害怕说出自己的感受
Or maybe we're terrified that by saying what we feel,
或讲出我们的需要…
or asking for what we need--
担心说了会引起更多的冲突
that it will cause more drama than there is to begin with.
看起来不妙
That doesn't look good.
她要独处,我回家后会看看她
Uh, she wanted space. But I'll check on her at home later.
所以奶昔算甜点还是饮料?
So do milkshakes count as a dessert or a drink?
因为我们只赌喝的
Because we only bet drinks.
我会说都不算
I'd say either.
你也可以让我出
I can cover them if you want.
不用,赌什么就是什么
No, no, I settle my bets.
所以剩下的只有在车上做♥爱♥
So, I guess all that's left is sex in a car.
应该吧
Guess so.
你没等我就吃了?
Hey, you ate without me?
你要坐着等我吃完
You have to sit here till I'm done.
所以我们选择一次又一次地把话藏在心里
So we choose, over and over again, to tamp down our voices.
跟一杯奶昔,谢谢
…and a milkshake. Thank you.
埋在内心深处
To stuff it so far down,
都能闷出病了
it can make us sick.
直到再也憋不住,必须发泄出来
Until we can't anymore, and we have to let it out.
你怎么都知道东西在哪里?
How do you know where everything is?
我都不晓得来过几次了
I've been here more times than I'd like.
非♥典♥型腹痛,我早该想到的
Atypical abdominal pain. That's what I should've been thinking.
你不是妇产科医生
You're not an OB-GYN.
是啊,但我该告诉威尔森医生的
I know, but I should've said something to Dr. Wilson.
我妈在葛蕾史隆医院过世
My mother died at Grey-Sloan…
就在生我的那天
while giving birth to me.
这我不知道,席梦儿,我很遗憾
Oh, I-- I didn't know that. Simone, I'm so sorry.
我不知道细节,但我知道有人疏忽了
I don't know all the details, but I know someone missed something.
我一直想知道是哪些医生
I always wondered who those doctors were.
现在我知道就是我
Now I know they're me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你今天用尽了你学到的本事
You did everything you were taught today.
用尽了我们学到的本事
Everything that we were taught.
所以我们才需要坚守岗位
This is why we need to be here.
所以萝伦这样的病患,需要我们这种外科医师照顾他们
Why patients like Lauren need surgeons like us to care for them.
我们的职责就是确保没有人会被漏接
It is our job to make sure that no one falls through the cracks.
确保没人会忽视他们的痛苦
To make sure that no one overlooks their pain.
而这次事件并不公平
And-- And it's not fair.
没错,不该是这样的
No, it shouldn't be this way.
萝伦现在应该要清醒着抱她的孩子才对
Lauren should be awake and holding her baby right now. Yes.
但这不代表是你害她无法这么做
But that doesn't mean it's your fault that she's not.
来
Yeah, here.
喝吧
Come on.
你好好休息
You get some rest.
即使这是世界上最难的事
Even if it's the hardest thing in the world.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表