没关系,我不会再乱跑了
It's okay. I don't go anywhere anymore.
陌生环境、大声响、突然的动作
Strange places, loud noises, sudden movements,
都让我的心跳…
they all make my heart go--
我们今晚会处理,好吗?
All right. We'll take care of that tonight, all right?
米伦医生
Dr. Millin?
吉伯特昆西,41岁,有间歇、快速的心率不稳定
Uh, Gilbert Quincy, 41, intermittent, rapid and irregular heart rate
伴随呼吸急促
accompanied by shortness of breath.
初步诊断为上心室心律不整,合并房♥室回路频脉,并且有抗药性
-Initial diagnosis is SVT… -Hi.
初步诊断为上心室心律不整,合并房♥室回路频脉,并且有抗药性
…with AVRT that is resistant to, uh, medication.
-已经帮病患安排了… -没事的
- The patient is scheduled for a, uh… - It's okay.
已经帮病患安排了心导管消融术
The patient is scheduled for a… cardiac ablation.
你们知道我们看得见吧?
Well, you know we can see you, right?
安琪拉是职业拥抱者
Angela's a professional cuddler.
吃抗焦虑药也没用后,我只能另辟蹊径
When the anti-anxiety meds stopped working, I had to get creative.
你靠拥抱别人赚钱?
You charge people to hug them?
拥抱会释出脑内啡和催产素
Cuddling releases endorphins and oxytocin…
因此减轻压力和焦虑
…which lowers stress and anxiety.
这挺妙的
That's fascinating.
或是挺捞的
Or a racket.
吉伯特,我们要看你的化验数据
Okay, Gilbert, we gotta check on your labs, all right?
这时候最不适合考虑生小孩
This is the worst possible time to consider having a baby.
做不完的工作,我就要笔试,露娜开始上托儿所…
Work never stops, my written exams are coming up and Luna's starting preschool--
天啊,尿布
Oh, my God, the diapers.
你知道要买♥♥多少尿布
Do you know how many diapers we would need
给三个不会上厕所的幼儿吗?
if we had three kids who aren't potty trained?
先别慌,搞不好没什么
Try not to panic. This could be nothing.
一个小孩一天六片尿布,一周就要一千片
Six diapers a day per kid. That's, like, a thousand diapers a week.
-差太多了 -怎么会这样?我是妇产科医生
-Not even close. -How could this happen? I'm ob-gyn.
我的工作有一半是帮女性避孕
Half my job is to help women not get pregnant.
-天啊,找到了 -你越来越激动
-Oh, my God, here it is. -You're spiraling.
你怎么能不激动?
How are you not?
虽然不容易,但会有办法的
It won't be easy, but we'll figure it out.
而且这个州还可以选择终止
Also, we live in a state where we have options.
如果你想的话,或不想,我…
If that's what you want, or not. I--
我想说的是
I just mean
不管怎么,我们都一起面对
we're in this together no matter what.
病患腹部疼痛
Patient with abdominal pain.
你知道的吧,这个给我验没有用
You do realize this doesn't work if I take the test.
苏菲亚,抱歉来迟了,我是薛波医生
Sorry I'm late. Sophia, I'm Dr. Shepherd.
你感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
跟我想象的第一次创伤不一样
This isn't exactly how I pictured my first trauma.
我的X光结果如何?
How are my X-rays?
肺部周围无明显损伤
Okay, no visible injury around the lungs,
腹部或心脏周围无积液
no free fluid in the abdomen or around the heart.
-她是一年级医学生 -知道了
-She's a first-year med student. -Got it. Um…
动动脚趾让我看
Wiggle your toes for me.
在动吗?
Are they moving?
好,你感觉得到我碰这里吗?
Okay. Can you feel it when I touch here?
-要马上做电脑断层 -好
-We need a CT right now. -Okay.
从有记忆起,我就想当外科医生
I've wanted to be a surgeon ever since I can remember.
我小时候会看惠普式手术的网络视频
I watched Whipples on YouTube as a kid.
你们做过吗?
Have you ever done one?
天啊,那是…
Oh, my God. Is that--
对,医护人员本来要丢掉,但我及时赶到
Yeah, the paramedics were gonna toss it, but I got there just in time.
-白袍都… -苏菲亚,听我说
- It's so-- - Sophia. Hey, hey, hey.
深呼吸,好吗?别动
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Deep breaths, okay? Stay still.
深呼吸,我要带你去做电脑断层
Deep breaths. I'm gonna take you up to CT now.
好吗?我们现在就走,走吧
Okay? Right now. We're going now. Let's go.
你不明白
I don't think you understand.
我儿子在医院,我必须今晚搭机
My son is in the hospital. I need a flight tonight.
可以,我等你
Yes, I can hold.
梅若迪丝?
Meredith?
怎么了?
Wh-- What's going on?
贝利要做阑尾切除术
Bailey needs an appendectomy.
他跟尼克在波士顿
He's with Nick in Boston.
-要我帮忙吗?-你会开飞机吗?
-Can I help? -Can you fly a plane?
-不会,但我能打给凯瑟琳 -不,我不想烦她
-No. But let me call Catherine. -No, I don't want to bother Catherine.
他是你儿子,跟我来
He's your son. Now, come on.
好,不好意思
All right. Excuse me.
史密特医生,我处理完三号♥床的撕裂伤,再来呢?
Dr. Schmitt, I finished the arm lac in bed three. What's next?
我们在七号♥床附近设了快速通道,处理简易伤病
We set up a fast track near bed seven for the simpler cases.
你应该能快速处理完
You should be able to move through that pretty quickly.
我在医学院是最快的预先巡房♥员
I was the fastest pre-rounder in medical school.
好的
All right.
我是安田医生…
Hi. I'm Dr. Yasuda--
你知道我多想跟你一样吗?
Do you have any idea how much I wanna be you?
我两天没睡了,你还是三思吧
I haven't slept in two days. You might wanna rethink that.
你有过太渴求而痛苦的感觉吗?
Have you ever wanted a thing so much, it hurts?
就像体内有股疼痛,而你只差一点,却偏偏得不到
Like-- Like you can feel it in your body when you're so close to getting it?
我…我应该懂那种感觉
Yeah, I… I think I understand.
那你就会知道一定要治好我
Then you know… …you have to fix me.
拜托
Please.
亚当斯,走吧
Adams, let's go.
当你在电视上看到露台塌了,你想的是好惨
When you see a deck collapse on TV, are you thinking, "Gee, that's sad,"
或是因为有很多创伤而开心?老实回答
or are you happy because of all the traumas? Be honest.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
扫描出来了,亚当斯
Scans are up. Adams.
看样子木头在胸椎第四和第五节处,截断了她部分脊髓
It looks like the wood partially severed her spinal cord at T4 and T5.
布朗塞卡氏综合征
Brown-Séquard syndrome.
她脊髓中的血肿还在扩大
It's an expanding hematoma in her spinal cord
表示血液供应薄弱
which means the blood supply is tenuous.
你们会怎么做?
So what do you do?
我们会取出异物,冲洗血肿
We remove the foreign object, we irrigate the hematoma,
缝合伤口,希望有好结果
we close her, and we hope for the best.
希望?
- Hope? - Mmm.
所以你们只是希望她以后能走或能站?
What-- You just-- You just hope that she's gonna be able to walk or stand?
做太多可能导致她脊髓中风
Doing more could cause her entire spinal cord to stroke out.
甚至死于并发症
Or she could die from complications.
这是她最好的选项,去安排手术室吧
This is her best option. Let's book an OR.
格瑞弗斯,累吗?
Tired, Griffith?
有一点
A little.
正常,我看到你的工时,快超过上限,回家吧
You should be. I checked your hours. You're almost at your max. Go home.
我在等艾迪奥立维的磁振造影结果
I'm just waiting for Eddie Oliver's MRI results.
你知道实习生太累会怎样吗?
You know what exhausted interns do?
会犯错
Make mistakes.
害我的生活被搅乱,格瑞弗斯,你想害我吗?
Which makes my life messy. You want my life to be messy, Griffith?
我会交接给关,然后回家
I will pass it off to Kwan and then go home.
我必须把病患交给你
I have to give you my patient.
如果磁振造影没问题,他就能出院,他在四号♥床
Uh, if his MRI is clear, he can be discharged. He's in bed four.
那张床空一阵子了
That bed's been empty for a while.
而你袖手旁观?
And you did nothing?
他那时不归我管
He wasn't my patient then.
如果我们让酒醉的医学生在医院乱跑,贝利会杀了我们
Bailey will kill us if we let a drunk medical student loose in the hospital.
-找到他 -是你弄丢他
-Find him. -Uh-- You lost him.
闭嘴,帮我
Shut up and help me.
他还好吗?
How is he?
很好,他去做术前准备
He's good. They took him to pre-op.
他还说服护理师,他醒来后要吃冰棍
And not before he lobbied the nurse for Popsicles after he wakes up.
-那时我应该也到了 -好
-Well, I should be there by then. -Good.
他会很开心的
He'll be happy.
我早点知道就能更早到
Well, I could have been there sooner had I known.
小梅,要现在讨论这个?
Mer, we're gonna have this conversation now?
你带我的孩子去医院
Well, you took my kid to the hospital.
对,练完曲棍球回家路上他说肚子疼
Yeah. He said his stomach hurt on the way home from hockey practice.
我快速检查,他有反弹痛
I did a quick exam. He had rebound tenderness.
我打给安可卢,她说带他住院,所以…
I called Ankrom. She said to bring him in. I mean--
你应该打给我
You should have called me.
对,我是应该
Yes, I could have.
我想先听医生怎么说,不让你太担心
I wanted to see what the doctor said before I worried you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表