想想每天有多少件外伤,因此死去多少人
Think of how many traumas occur every single day and how many lives are lost
因为现场没人受过医护训练
because someone with medical training just isn't there.
我们可以拍视频,开课、设网站,或其他方式
I mean, we could make videos, hold classes, build websites. I don't know.
但如果止血的教导像心肺复苏一样广泛
But if stopping a bleed was taught just like CPR,
我们就能拯救更多生命
we would save so many more lives.
你觉得呢?
I mean, what do you think?
我认为这主意很棒
I think it's a great idea.
是吗?
-You do? -Mm-hmm.
那你能资助这件事吗?
I mean, would you be able to fund it?
即使只是研究跟开♥发♥?
I mean, even just the research and development?
我得看看还剩下多少
Well, I just-- I'd have to see how much I have left.
好的
Okay.
这一定会很棒
This is gonna be great.
走吧
Come on.
这是我的道歉
That's me apologizing.
你可以直接说:对不起,李维
You could just say, I'm sorry, Levi.
好,我给赫姆
Fine. I'll give it to Helm.
好
Okay.
前几天一名孕妇差点死在我手上
I almost lost a pregnant mom the other day.
现在我无法不去想她
And now I can't get her out of my head.
现在我会担心每一位病人
And now I'm literally worrying whether all of my patients
半夜是否仍在呼吸
are still breathing in the middle of the night.
乔…
Jo--
林肯发现我昨晚凌晨2点登入医院系统
Link found me at 2 a.m. last night logging into the hospital system
只是为了看每个人的血压
just to see everyone's blood pressure.
所以我没置身事外
So, no, I'm not checked out.
我只是吓坏了
I'm just… freaked out.
你是很优秀的外科医生
You are an amazing surgeon.
优秀到两种专科都想要你
You're so good both specialties want you.
失误难免
Mistakes happen.
你跟我说过大概20次吧
You've told me that, like, 20 times.
那我说了第一次后,你怎么还失误?
Why are you still making mistakes after the first time I told you?
你去妇产科吧
You can go to OB now.
我没差
I'm good.
今晚没跟艾美一起晚餐?
Oh, hey. No dinner with Emmy tonight?
她有新的密友
Nah, she has a new bestie. I'm old news.
我过时了
Nah, she has a new bestie. I'm old news.
稍早的事谢谢你
Oh, hey. Um, thanks for earlier.
你在卡洛琳跟她妈妈面前夸赞我
You said nice things to Caroline and her mom.
我说谎,你玩《宝石消消乐》超逊,别想再碰我的手♥机♥
Hmm, well, I lied. You suck at Gem Crush. I'm never letting you near my phone again.
-但你会找我帮你动手术 -我看过你的技术
-But you would let me operate on you. -Well, I've seen your hands.
我想说一件事
So I, uh, wanna say a thing. Uh…
我有点不敢说
and I'm a little afraid to say it.
所以我要冲了,因为我常有话直说
So I'm just gonna blurt it because that is what I do.
你想不想找个时间跟我约会?
Would you want to go out with me sometime?
显然是我误会了
Clearly I misread the situation. Um…
你今天帮我说好话,还请我喝咖啡
You were just very complimentary today, and you bought me a coffee, uh…
请忘了我刚才说的话
Please forget that I said anything ever.
不,只是…
No, it's just, um…
我的离婚很麻烦,还没处理完
I am going through a really messy divorce.
我的妻子还在德克萨斯,所以…
And my wife's still in Texas, so…
艾美的家长在家属室
Emmy's parents are in the family room.
我很乐意跟他们谈,或者…
I'm happy to talk to them, or--
不,我跟你一起去
No. No. I'll come with you.
好
Okay.
你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我也经历过
I've been there.
当手术台上的人不只是病人,就很复杂了
It's hard when the person on the table is more than a patient.
我停不下来
I couldn't stop.
贝利就在旁边告诉我,我还是停不了
Bailey was right there telling me, and I still couldn't.
这一直都是我的问题,是吧?
I guess it's been my problem all along, right?
我不懂何时收手
I don't know when to let go.
知道我今天怎么想到连横延肠术吗?
You know how I thought of the STEP procedure today?
你是外医国考天才?
You're an ABSITE genius?
我想到你
I thought of you.
你帮病患讲话时,什么都不怕
You're fearless when you advocate for your patients,
也不管有谁在场
no matter who's in the room.
我只要怕自己可能出错,就不敢去尝试
I've been afraid to take chances when I might be wrong,
我觉得这会让病患承受风险
thinking that's putting my patients at risk,
但不去尝试的风险更大
but it's riskier not to take the chance.
这是你教我的
And you taught me that.
因为你,我变成更勇敢的医生
I'm a braver doctor because of you.
因为你,我变成更好的医生
I'm a better doctor because of you.
我们的大脑不断适应当下的时刻
Our brains are constantly adapting to the present moment.
现在几点?
What time is it?
五分钟后开始考试
The test starts in five minutes.
不可能
No, that's impossible.
我们才睡了一下
We literally just fell asleep.
-五分钟后开始考试 -我知道
-The test starts in five minutes! -I know!
天啊…
Oh, my--
用跑的
Just run!
我们的大脑会覆盖掉用不到的旧资讯
Our brains can override information we no longer use
保留更新、更有意义的想法
with newer, more relevant ideas.
这是课程吗?
So this is a class?
也会有视频教学、社区宣传
We'll also have video tutorials, community outreach.
听起来是福斯基金会可以支持的计划
Well, it sounds like the kind of thing the Fox Foundation can get behind.
从葛蕾史隆医院开始,顺利的话
We could start this at Grey-Sloan, and if it goes well,
就扩展到福斯基金会的所有医院
we could branch it out to all of the Fox Foundation hospitals.
你跟你的外科主任谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to your chief of surgery?
我可不想造成婚姻失和
I don't wanna be the cause of any marital discord.
谈过了,泰蒂很喜欢
Yeah. Teddy likes it.
我只是不想让她在要钱的时候陷入窘境
I just-- I didn't wanna put her in an uncomfortable spot asking for money.
-所以… -没错,政教分离
-So… -No, you don't. Church and state.
-是的 -好,杭特医生
-Exactly. -Okay, Dr. Hunt.
我会看看自♥由♥基金够不够用
I will look into our discretionary fund and see what I can find.
不管我们喜欢与否,大脑都会帮我们做出这些决定
Our brains make these decisions for us, whether we like it or not.
你们一共有240道题目
You will have a total of 240 questions
分成两节150分钟的考试时间
divided into two 150-minute blocks.
可选择休息45分钟
You have a 45-minute optional break
第一部分送出后无法返回
and cannot go back to section one after submitting.
祝大家好运
请输入授权码,开始作答
Please enter your authorization codes and begin.
大脑帮我们保留重要的事
They help us hold onto the things that matter
也为未来可能发生的事保留空间
and make space for whatever the future may hold.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表