Um, BokHee, we're gonna need another reload.
欧文一定很高兴我不用在家里烦他了
Yeah, I'm sure Owen is happy that I'm out of his hair at home.
他的表现很棒,负担了大部分的养育工作
He has just been so great, taking on the lion's share of parenting
一周还要上班60小时
on top of his 60-hour work week.
他最不需要做的事情就是照顾我
Then taking care of me I'm sure was the last thing that he needed.
他一定不会介意的
No, I bet he didn't mind.
我说过昨天读到的类淀粉沉积症案例吗?
Did I tell you about the amyloidosis case I read yesterday?
没有,但你应该要说到了
No, but I'm guessing you're about to.
福姬,再一条缝线
Another suture, BokHee.
照片中那名男子,右心房♥的附属器官是绿色的
The appendage of the man's right atrium
照片中那名男子,右心房♥的附属器官是绿色的
was literally green in the picture.
不是造口袋
It's not the ostomy bag.
-是液体 -是从切口流出来的?
-It's fluids. -So it's coming from the incision?
-我的切口裂开了?-亚当斯,去拿造瘘袋
-Did my incision open up? -Adams, get a fistula bag.
要测量流出了多少液体
We need to measure how much fluid is coming out.
可能是肠皮瘘管
It might be an enterocutaneous fistula.
因为皮肤跟部分的消化道连在一起
It's when your skin becomes attached to part of your digestive tract.
要帮你做CT确认
We need to get you to CT to make sure.
告诉我朋友好吗?
Will you tell my friends where I went?
-我不想让他们担心 -好,交给我
-I don't want them to worry. -Of course. I got you.
来吧
There you go.
我刚做完腹腔镜胆囊切除术
Hey, I was finishing up a lap chole.
尽可能赶来了,什么情况?
Came as soon as I could. What do we have?
紧急剖腹产,结果出血无法控制
We did a crash section and had uncontrollable bleeding.
应该是HELLP综合征引起的肝破裂血肿
I think it's a ruptured liver hematoma from HELLP syndrome.
-应该还是确定?-化验结果还没到
We think or we know? - The labs still aren't back.
糟糕,她的子♥宫♥又出血了
Damn it, she's bleeding from the uterus again.
-用血管介入治疗?-不,她失血过多
-Should we take a VIR? -No, she's lost too much blood.
必须切除子♥宫♥,子♥宫♥切除钳
We need to do a hysterectomy. Heaney clamp.
目前有几袋血?
Okay. How many units so far?
四袋血,两袋新鲜冷冻血浆
Four units of blood, two units of FFP.
她还需要更多
She's gonna need more.
扎住圆韧带
Ligating the round ligament.
呼叫介入放射科
All right, page IR.
要他们准备做紧急栓塞术
Have them on standby for an emergent embolization
我们可能需要支援
if we can't get control in here.
好,要取出子♥宫♥了
Okay, uterus is coming out.
-贝利医生,请问… -这里还需要血
-Dr. Bailey, did you-- -We're gonna need blood now.
-吸水海绵 -好,抽吸
-More lap sponges. -Okay, suction.
天啊,怎么回事?
Oh, my God, what happened?
格瑞弗斯,呼叫血库,启动大量输血
Uh, Griffith, call the blood bank and activate MTP.
格瑞弗斯,快!
Griffith, now!
安田,你看到什么?
Yasuda, what do you see?
肠皮瘘管
An enterocutaneous fistula.
建议怎么治疗?
Recommended treatment?
要动手术切除已经形成的连结
We'll need to surgically remove the connection that was formed
分开多里安的小肠和皮肤
between Dorian's small bowel and skin.
可恶
Damn it.
目前他不能从口腔饮食
For now, no food and drinks by mouth for him.
他才刚开始脱离彻底悲惨的处境
He was just starting to not be absolutely miserable.
不限制他的饮食,只会变得更糟
If we don't restrict his diet, it will only get worse.
做全套血液检查
Get a CBC,
应该考虑把他送回重症监护室
and we should think about taking him back to the ICU.
-好 -灾难不断
-Okay. -News keeps getting better.
已经开始点滴注射抗生素
We already started IV antibiotics.
应该很快就有帮助
That should help soon,
但可能要过几天才能动手术
but might be a few days until we can operate.
你去说还是我去说?
You wanna tell him or should I?
神经科病房♥
物归原主
Property returned.
找到一款喜欢的胸罩,厂商就会停产
Man, you find a bra that you love, and they'll just stop making it.
很烦
It's a whole thing.
我没问
- Didn't ask. -
要跟林肯确认安排卡珊卓的半月板修复
Uh, just checking with Lincoln on booking Cassandra's meniscus repair.
你在想取消赌注吗?
Are you thinking about backing out of our bet?
不,我爱免费晚餐
No, I love free dinners.
希望你哪天吃得到
I hope you get one sometime.
你吹嘘的嘴脸只会更激励我
Your smugness just makes me more motivated.
如果是事实,就不算吹嘘
Well, it's not smug if it's true.
好,如果我输了
In fact, if I lose,
我就请吃尼可莱蒂餐厅的牛排跟龙虾
steak and lobster at Nicoletti's.
你有信心加注吗?
You confident enough to up the ante?
好
Okay.
如果我输了
Then if I lose,
我们就在车上做♥爱♥
we have sex in a car.
我就是这么有信心
That's how confident I am.
或是你很想跟我车震
Or how much you wanna have sex in a car with me.
詹姆斯贝克特医生请到急诊室
Dr. Beckett to the ER. Dr. James Beckett to the ER…
阿多还好吗?能见他吗?
Is D okay? Can we see him?
他一定很饿,但现在大概冷了
We figured he'd be hungry, but it's probably cold by now.
反正他也不能吃
Well, he can't eat it anyway.
他爱吃帕玛森烤鸡,是他最爱的店
He loves chicken parm. It's from his favorite place.
能留给他明天吃吗?
Can we leave it for him to eat tomorrow?
他明天没办法吃,后天也不行
He can't eat it tomorrow, or the day after.
他可能再也不能吃了
He might never eat again.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
因为他中枪
Because he was shot.
三发子弹打中他的身体
Three bullets went into his body.
他在鬼门关前徘徊了好几周
He's been hanging on by a thread for weeks.
他一直被困在这里,不晓得还要住多久
And he's already feeling disconnected enough not knowing how long he'll be here.
他不需要听那些陌生人的故事
He doesn't need to listen to stories about people he doesn't know
或是他不会参加的毕业典礼
or graduations he won't attend.
他只要知道你们会陪着他
He just needs to know that you're actually here for him.
亚当斯,我们去走走
Hey, Adams, let's take a walk.
你们不来可能更好
Maybe it's for the better that you weren't here.
你们不知道他受了多少苦
You obviously have no idea what he's been through.
亚当斯,去走走
Adams! Take a walk!
非常抱歉,我马上回来,好吗?
I am so sorry about that. I will be right back, okay?
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
多里安住院51天了,他们现在才来探病?
Dorian's been here for 51 days, and they waited till now to visit him?
也许是他不要他们来,你有什么毛病?
Maybe he didn't want them here. What is your problem?
萝伦,加油,两个漂亮的孩子等着你
Come on, Lauren, you've got two beautiful babies waiting for you.
血压还在下降
BP is still dropping.
用普林格止血法
Um, doing a Pringle.
她心肺快停了
Uh, she's coding!
可恶
Damn it.
开始做心肺复苏
Okay, starting CPR.
-威尔森,继续填塞 -好
- Okay, Wilson, keep packing. - Yeah.
格瑞弗斯,穿戴袍子和手套
Griffith, gown and glove.
我还没完成处置纪录,应该不能…
I haven't completed my procedure log. I don't know if I should--
我现在不管什么纪录
I don't care about the damn log right now.
我只关心这名女子快死了
I care about this woman dying on the table.
我需要帮手
I need more hands.
你跟亚当斯在救护车时,你用手指做普林格止血法
Okay, remember when you and Adams did the Pringle maneuver in the rig
-还记得吗?-记得
and you clamped with your fingers? - Yes.
你要再做一次
Okay, you're gonna do that again.
来吧
Come on.
找到十二指肠旁韧带然后夹住
All right, find the paraduodenal ligament and squeeze.
-夹住了 -很好
- Got it. - Good.
好,手指夹着别放
Okay. All right, hold your fingers still.
-佛格森先生 -是我
-Mr. Ferguson? -Yes. Yeah.
你太太正在动手术…
Your wife is in surgery…
萝伦,她…
Lauren, is she…
她大量失血
She lost… …a lot of blood.
但稳定下来了,我们要送她去重症监护室
But she is stable, and we are taking her to the ICU.
原来她不是消化不良
Turns out her indigestion wasn't indigestion.
她的疼痛让子癫前症恶化,导致肝衰竭
Her pain was worsening preeclampsia. It caused her liver to fail.
但宝宝很健康,我们会尽力帮萝伦
But your baby is healthy, and we are doing everything we can for Lauren.
子癫前症?我不懂
Preeclampsia? I don't understand.
没人注意到吗?
Shouldn't someone have seen this?
我们才看过妇产科
I mean, we were just at our OB.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表