一位医学院教授曾告诉我
A med school professor once told me,
手术时最难的决定,是知道何时该放弃修复
"The hardest decision in surgery is knowing when to abandon a repair,
并切除整个器官
and just remove the whole organ."
消防员急忙控制野火的火势
Firefighters are scrambling to contain this wildfire.
这是该州近年来最大的火灾
The state's largest in recent history.
撤离命令已发布
Evacuation orders have been issued
针对福尔城及周边居民
for residents in Fall City and the surrounding areas.
90号♥州际公路东向已封闭…
Eastbound lanes are closed on I-90…
如果脾脏碎裂
If a spleen is shattered,
我们会摘除它,保住身体其他部分
we'll take it out to protect the rest of the body.
对部分的结肠和小肠也是一样
Same with a section of colon or small bowel.
人体承受得了相当程度的缺损
The human body can survive a fair amount of loss.
少了阑尾、一颗肾及扁桃腺等部位,人还是能活
People live without an appendix, a kidney, tonsils, and more.
别急,难道失火了吗?
Hey, slow down. Where's the fire?
福尔城,火势蔓延很快
Fall City, spreading fast.
什么?我随便乱说的
What? I meant that as a figure of speech.
医院呼叫,全员回院报到
Uh, we got paged. All hands on deck.
昨晚很开心
Last night was fun.
-是啊 -对
-It was. -Yeah.
对了,我爸妈进城了
By the way, um, my parents are in town.
我希望你见见他们
I'd love for you to meet them.
闹你的,很值得
Kidding. And worth it.
身体会找到办法补偿缺少的部位
The body finds ways to compensate for what it's missing.
但终究会达到临界点
But it will eventually reach a breaking point.
好,窗户都关上了
Okay. All the windows are closed.
还是有营火的气味
Still smells like a campfire.
是医院,他们要全体职员回院上班
It's the hospital. They're asking for all available staff to come in.
他们忘了把我从传讯名单移除
Guess they forgot to remove me from the text alerts.
你的工作笔记本电脑、手♥机♥和证件还在?
You still have your work laptop, your phone and your badge?
对,你要帮我还吗?
Yeah. You wanna bring it back for me?
凯瑟琳开除的
When you talked to Catherine,
是你的主任或医师职位?
did she tell you you were no longer chief or no longer a surgeon?
我不知道,我当下愣住了
I don't know. I kind of blacked out.
西雅图长老医院在撤离了,起来换衣服
Okay. Seattle Pres is evacuating. Get dressed.
帮手越多越好
We need all the help we can get.
人体能舍弃的部位有限,再切除就会停摆了
Your body can only give up so much before it no longer works at all.
不会吧,没开?
No. It's closed?
他们不知道我们要跟野火奋战吗?
Don't they know we're working through a wildfire?
就是火灾才没开
I think that's the point.
里面有一整间自助餐厅
Uh-- There's an entire cafeteria inside.
但杰森会送我隔夜的糕点
Well, Jason gives me day-old pastries for free.
真体面,参加你的职涯告别式吗?
Ah. Nice suit. Coming from your career's funeral?
我跟芝加哥的面试官视频访谈
I had a video interview with Chicago's program director.
谈得顺利吗?
How did it go?
他们说我录取了
Uh-- They offered me the spot.
恭喜,天行者
Oh. Congratulations, Skywalker.
你欠我20美元
Hey, you owe me 20 bucks.
我赌你年底前会走人
I bet that you'd be gone by the end of the year.
我给你20美元,你马上滚
Well, I'd give you 20 bucks to be gone now.
你接受了吗?
Did you accept it?
我说我会考虑
I said I'd think about it.
多里安,你怎么在这里?
Dorian. What are you doing here?
我要让出病房♥,火灾伤患太多
They needed my room. Too many patients from the fire.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry about that.
没事,专业护理机构有床位
No worries. There's a bed opened at the skilled nursing facility.
我要出院了
I'm being discharged.
太好了
That's great.
希望我不会在这里等太久
I'm hoping I won't be here much longer.
显然你没办过出院
Ah. You've obviously never been discharged from the hospital before,
尤其在大火期间
especially during a wildfire.
你们显然也不曾在大火期间来医院工作
You've obviously never worked at one in a wildfire.
我26分钟前呼叫你们
I paged you 26 minutes ago.
你们只剩四分钟可以着装
If you're not dressed in the next four…
-多里安,再见 -再会
- Bye, Dorian. - See ya.
我会来跟你道别
I'll make sure and say goodbye.
班,确认状况
好
Okay.
暂缓这两项椎板切除术
Let's push these two laminectomies
重新安排费尔女士的膝关节置换术
and reschedule Ms. Fear's knee replacement.
所以把骨科手术全部挪到下周?
So, move the whole ortho schedule to next week?
我需要帮忙
Hey. Hey. I-I, uh-- I need some help.
你不是才值完夜班吗?
Didn't you just finish an overnight shift?
大火烧不停,我能借走他吗?
Well, tell that to the wildfires. Can I steal him?
-我在骨科 -好
- Oh, I'm on ortho. - Sure.
有几百名住院医生,你也知道我多怕面对生产
There are a hundred other residents, and you know how I feel about birth.
我还知道你多重视儿科
And I know how you feel about peds.
西雅图长老医院转来一批,新生儿重症监护室患者
There are NICU transfers coming in from Seattle Pres,
贝尔川需要额外帮手
and Beltran needs extra help.
再见
Bye.
非常感谢
Thank you, thank you.
希望别撞见她
I just hope we don't run into her.
泰蒂
-Teddy. -Hey.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是我决定资助你
It was my decision to fund you.
很遗憾你的研究陷入险境
I'm just-- I'm sorry that your research is in jeopardy.
这点还有待确认
Well, we don't know it is.
凯瑟琳为何不直接打给你?
Why wouldn't Catherine just call you directly?
她知道我一听说泰蒂的事就会飞过来
She knows once I heard about Teddy, I would jump right on a plane.
真厉害的下马威
It's a pretty good power move.
这也是下马威
Also a good power move.
凯瑟琳现在八成安排了保全对付我们
I would think that Catherine would have security tackling us by now.
我还能进出这栋大楼,表示仍有谈判空间
If I have access to this building, then that means there's room to negotiate.
拿什么当筹码?
With what leverage?
我们的研究
Our research.
不论她怎么看待我们
No matter what she thinks of us,
她都不会阻碍科学的进展
she will not stand in the way of scientific progress.
好,那你有何建议?
Okay. So what are you suggesting?
我们报告昨天的研究结果,让证据说话
We present yesterday's findings. The work speaks for itself.
她有权力也否决不了这点
She cannot deny that with a power move.
大权在握的人,随便出招都能整死人
Well, when you have all the power, I think it's just called a move.
我们也有应对办法
Well, we have moves too.
住院医生都到了,只差布莱德利和金子
Every resident came in except Bradley and Kaneko.
他们从住处撤离,一忙完就会回院
They were evacuating their apartments, but they'll be back when they can.
他们不来没关系
Oh, they're excused.
-怎样?格瑞弗斯,说吧 -亚当斯就要走了
-What? Spit it out, Griffith. -I think Adams is gonna leave.
福斯医生还没决定
Oh. Uh-- Dr. Fox hasn't decided that yet.
芝加哥的医院开了第二年职缺给他
He got offered a second-year spot in Chicago.
-恭喜他 -你不希望他留下?
-Good for him. -You don't want him to stay?
这不是你我能决定的
It's not up to me or you.
大家听我说
All right. Listen up, everyone.
西雅图地区今早仍在运作的一级创伤中心
As of this morning, Grey-Sloan is the only level one trauma center
只有我们葛蕾史隆医院
operating in the Seattle region.
这场大火难以扑灭,风势也未减弱
These fires are not easy to extinguish
这场大火难以扑灭,风势也未减弱
and this wind is not letting up.
会延烧一段时间,也许好几天
This could go on for some time, maybe days.
如果需要帮忙,记得开口,好吗?
If any of you need help, ask for it, okay?
大家上工吧
Let's get to work.
林肯,直升机会载来
Oh-- Link, we have a helicopter coming in
一名开放性骨折的消防员
with an injured firefighter with an open fracture.
消防员?
A firefighter?
是西奥鲁伊斯,班陪他来
Oh. It's Theo Ruiz, and Ben's with him.
西奥是家人,我也去
Theo's family. I'm coming too.
抱歉,葛瑞特
I'm so sorry, Garrett.
手术室要给火灾及创伤患者使用
The operating rooms are being held for wildfire victims and trauma patients.
我们会尽快重新安排你的腹主动脉瘤手术
But we're working on getting your AAA repair rescheduled
我们会尽快重新安排你的腹主动脉瘤手术
as soon as possible.
好,我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我参加过1999胡士托音乐节,所以我看过灾难
I was at Woodstock '99, so I know what disaster looks like.
今天空气质量指标多高?
How high do you think the AQI is?
我们可以提供KN95口罩让你戴着开车回家
Well, we can get you a KN95 mask for your drive home.
我不是担心自己
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表