Why- - Why do I deserve all this?
能得到你
Deserve you?
我就
It's just- -
你已经经历了足够多艰辛了
You have had a lifetime of hard.
每次我看到你经历一些不好的事情 都会让我很伤心
And every time I've seen you go through something awful, it broke my heart.
因为你是最勇猛
Because you are the fiercest,
最善良
kindest.
最聪明 也最忠诚的人 你
smartest, most loyal person. You're- -
我们不在彼此人生里的那些年 真的很黑暗
Those years when we weren't in each other's lives, those were dark years.
而且我每一天都在想着你
And I thought of you every single day.
无论我们是分开还是在一起 都经历了太多了
So we've been through too much, together and apart.
你值得
You deserve this.
我们也值得
We deserve this.
如果我们分手了呢
And what if we don't work out?
我们不会的
Uh, we”re gonna work out.
我已经浪费了20年在等待上了
I just wasted 20 years of my life not acting on it.
有些人把生命投入在实现梦想上
Some people spend their lives trying to make a dream come true.
时间
♪Ooh, time is ♪
在现实世界里
On the outside, um
永远都在流逝
♪`Always on the run ♪
我没有破戒
...I didn't break my sobriety.
但我感觉我破了
But it feels like I did.
所以我来请求你们帮助我 重新开始
So I'm here to ask for your help with a reset.
今晚
Tonight
是我第一天戒酒
I'm one day sober.
我们设立目标 制定计划 去实现它
We set a goal and make a plan on how to achieve it.
凯瑟琳 我会重新继续私下进行研究的
Catherine. I'II focus the research back on the black.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你给了我一个机会来改变
You gave me an opportunity to make a difference,
那我就要做出改变
and that is what I will do.
我会去做有资金支持的那一部分
I will stick with what's being funded.
你赢了
You win.
这对一些人来说 是有用的
It works for some people.
我总是赢的
I always do.
但对其他人来说 就没这么容易了
But for others, it's not so easy.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Well, I got your text.
你有什么神秘的忙要我帮
What is this mysterious favor?
我的研究
My research.
我手里有 有论文 有计划书
I have, uh- I have papers, I have proposals.
我有和全国各地神经科学家通话的记录
I have notes from phone calls with neuroscientists from around the country.
我的进展比之前告诉你的 要多一点
I've gotten a little further than I'd led you to believe.
那你要我♥干♥什么
And what do you want from me?
我需要你帮我一起做下去
I need you to help me keep it going.
但不能告诉其他人
But nobody can know.
你越努力追逐梦想
As hard as you work toward the dream,
就越会感觉全世界都在与你作对
it can feel like the whole world has plotted against you.
我们只往一个方向前进
♪We only go in One direction ♪
在你离它越来越远的时候
As you get further away from it,
你会抓住任何渺茫的希望
you cling to any sign of hope.
嗨 泰迪
Hey. Teddy.
紧紧抱住我
♪Hold me steady ♪
出
What, um
出什么事了
What happened?
紧紧抱住我
♪Hold me steady ♪
花的时间越长 付出的代价越大
And the longer it takes and the more it costs you
嗨 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
你就会开始考虑 是否应该要放弃
you start to consider whether you should give up.
你们都可以继续在这里工作 -谢天谢地
You all still work here. Oh, thank God.
但我不一样了 我要走了 但这不是因为你们
Uh, but I no longer do. I'm leaving, but it's not because of you.
我 虽然早上我说了那些话
I, uh- - Despite what I said this morning,
但我还是相信你们的 永远都会相信你们
I- I still believe in you. I always will.
我也不担心你们 因为我把你们交给了很有能力的人
And I'm not worried because I'm leaving you in very capable hands.
谁 -你是该找一个新的梦想
Who? Do you find a new dream?
还是坚持那个最初让你启程的梦想
Or do you stick to the one that started you on this journey in the first place?
我有五条规矩
I have five rules.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表