他要转去心脏重症监护室,安顿后就能探视
He's being transferred to the CCU now, but once he's settled, you can.
我还得继续开刀
I have to head back into surgery,
但我们明天会去检查,也会讨论康复计划
but we'll check in tomorrow, and we'll talk about plans for recovery.
那得到他心脏的人呢?
What about the person who got his heart?
那人还好吗?
Are they okay?
抱歉,我们不能提供受赠者的任何资讯
Unfortunately, we can't share any information about the recipient.
打扰了
Um, excuse me?
抱歉,你们的儿子今天捐出心脏吗?
I'm sorry, but did your son donate a heart today?
是的
Yes, he did.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
亚当斯
Adams.
你今天表现优异
Impressive work today.
很匆忙
It was a rush.
对,但我们运气很好
Yeah, we got really lucky.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢这里吗?
Do you like it here?
有人喜欢当实习医生吗?
Does anyone like being an intern?
我们心脏中心有个完整培训缺
We have a categorical position at the Heart Center.
你可以在芝加哥大学受训
You would train at the University of Chicago
跟我们一起做研究
and do your research with us.
我认为你该考虑看看
I think you should consider it.
你在那里会有很好的表现
I think you'd do really well there.
我一直以为自己要走神经科
I always thought I'd do neuro.
为何?因为你姓薛波?
Why? Because you're a Shepherd?
当神经外科医生不算是最糟的
There are worse things than being a neurosurgeon,
但心脏科很棒
but cardio is pretty great.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
你居然还记得我教你做心包膜补片
I can't believe you remember me teaching you pericardial patches.
那都几百年前的事了
That was, like, a million years ago.
对,唐娜巴顿
Yeah. Donna Barton.
我当住院医生第二年,我们帮她移植心脏
We did her transplant my second year of residency.
一样的并发症和修复方式,但不是在她的体外进行
Same complications, same fix, but not exactly outside her body.
-没错 -你传授的我全部记得
-No. -I remember everything that you taught me.
天啊
Oh, my God. Um--
我…
I'm--
我…对不起
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
没关系
Yeah, no. It's-- It's okay. Um-- -
在手术室大显身手救了人,然后庆祝一番
You make an amazing save in the OR, and then celebrating after.
我们都这么做
It's what we do.
只是都过去了
What we did.
对
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
到了这个时候
I think it's time
我们也该放下了
for us to let go.
我签好了
I signed 'em.
对
Yeah.
下次再一起动手术创造奇迹
Until the next miraculous surgery.
再见,玛姬皮尔斯
Goodbye, Maggie Pierce.
皮尔斯邀我去她那边的医院工作
Pierce offered me a position at her hospital.
在芝加哥?
In Chicago?
对,我会成为指定的心胸外科住院医生
Yeah. I'd be a designated cardiothoracic resident.
进行开创性的手术,就像今天
Working on groundbreaking surgeries like we did today.
每一天
Every day.
这机会听起来很棒
Sounds like a great opportunity.
对
Yeah.
我正在考虑
And I'm considering it.
多里安的重复化验和扫描都很正常
Dorian's repeat labs and scans are all normal. Hmm.
他经历了比多数人更多的折磨,但他还行
He's been through it more so than most, but he's okay.
他撑过来了
He made it.
好,谢谢你的仔细确认
Okay. Thank you for double-checking.
外医国考明天公布成绩,对吧?
The ABSITE results come in tomorrow, don't they?
我问米伦考得如何,她说她应该写完了
I asked Millin how it went, and her answer was, I think I finished.
这…安田说很简单
What-- I mean, Yasuda said it was easy.
关则是像在呻♥吟♥又像在笑
Kwan gave a half groan, half laugh.
我学会了不过问
I learned not to ask.
这几个月他们有长足的进步
I mean, they've come really far in the last few months.
他们总算符合我的期望
They're finally where I need them to be.
如果他们有人必须从头来过…
And if any of the rest of them have to start over--
有你关心他们
You've come to care for them.
他们是实习生
They're interns.
他们是你的实习生
They're your interns.
总有一天,他们的痛苦就是你的痛苦
There will come a moment when their pain is your pain.
他们的成功就是你的成功
Their success is your success.
相信我,我懂
Trust me. I get it.
你完成林肯的术后指示了?
Did you finish Lincoln's post-op orders?
我无法再继续下去
I can't do this anymore.
什么事?
What?
你要跟我分手?
You're breaking up with me?
在这里?
Here?
在我认识的人当中,你算得上最棒的
You know, you are one of the most incredible people I've ever known.
-别把我当孩子哄 -我没有
-Don't patronize me. -I'm-- I'm not.
我们刚认识时,我压力很大,因为我没钱
When I-- I first met you, I was so stressed because I had no money.
我一直在工作
I mean, I was working all the time.
我甚至不睡觉,也几乎不吃
I didn't even sleep. I barely ate.
然后有一天,我走进酒吧
And then one day, I walked into a bar,
你对着我笑
and you smiled at me.
在那一刻,一切都变好了
And for a moment, everything was okay.
但现在你是我的上司
But now you are my boss.
你使唤我做事还有薪水可以拿
You literally get paid to tell me what to do.
虽然我很希望能不去计较这点
And as much as I wish that I could just put that aside,
但我觉得我跟你都没有足够的情感
I-- I don't think that either of us have strong enough feelings
把这段关系看得比其他事更重
to prioritize this relationship over everything else.
所以你选择工作
So you're choosing work.
难道你不会吗?
Wouldn't you?
我用自♥由♥经费
I used my discretionary budget
资助梅若迪丝的阿兹海默症研究专案
for Meredith Grey's Alzheimer's research project.
再怎么样我都不该瞒着你
There is no excuse for going behind your back.
这么做很不尊重,我很抱歉
It was disrespectful, and I am sorry.
艾特曼医生,每个位置的人都会犯错
Dr. Altman, we all make mistakes at every level,
但并非人人都会诚实面对
but not everyone is honest about it.
这需要勇气
That takes courage.
所以你是一位很有原则的女性
Tells me you're a woman of great principle.
谢谢
Thank you.
你果然能谅解
I knew that you would understand.
我没说我会谅解
I didn't say I understand.
给我啤酒好吗?也给他一瓶
Hey, can I get a beer, please? One for him too.
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
我们今天救了两人
We saved two lives today.
没错
Ah. Yeah, right.
你一副见惯了的样子
You say that like it happens all the time.
我们的工作就是救命
Well, technically, it is our job.
但事情往往没那么顺利
Technically, things don't always go our way.
除非你不一样,既然这样,这瓶还我
Unless they do for you. In which case, this beer is also mine.
干杯
Cheers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今天我本来可以处理得更好
I could have handled everything better today.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
回去当住院医生比我以为的还难
Going back to being a resident is harder than I thought it would be,
然后我把你当出气筒
and I took it out on you.
骨牌效应的原理就像一把双面刃…
The principle of the domino effect is a double-edge sword…
你说我该怎么做?
Then tell me what I can do.
我们应该把工作和家庭分开
I think that we should keep work and home separate,
只在必要的时候才一起工作
and only work together when absolutely necessary.
合作时要保持专业
And just keep it professional.
-好的 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
在这项新约定中,我工作时能这样做吗?
And under this new arrangement, can I do this at work?
那会非常不恰当
That would be highly inappropriate.
那这样呢?
- Mm-hmm. -What about this?
它能帮我们养成健康的习惯
…it can help us build healthy habits,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表