你可以留下来,在这里等他醒来
Um. You could stay. Be here when he wakes up.
指挥中心刚打来
Dispatch already called.
我得回去了
-I gotta get back. -Uh--
我答应普儿今晚会做漂浮麦根沙士
So, um, I promised Pru that we would do root beer floats tonight.
可是…
But, um…
可能要等到明天
it might need to be tomorrow.
班沃伦,你在外面要小心,记得向我回报
You be careful out there, Ben Warren. You keep me updated.
我会的
I will.
米兰达贝利,我爱你
I love you, Miranda Bailey.
一直爱着你,直到永远
Always have, always will.
好
Okay.
二号♥创伤治疗室见
I'll meet you in trauma 2.
我看看,好,去门诊
Okay, show me. Okay, the clinic.
分诊卡,我们用门诊帮忙分流
All right, triage tags. We're using the clinic for overflow.
如果标示绿色,就送过去,好吗?
So anything with a green tag, you take there, okay?
需要帮忙吗?
Need help?
-二号♥创伤治疗室要神经检查 -好
-Neuro check in trauma 2? -Yeah, sure.
你遇过面临改变人生的重大决定
Have you ever had to make a life-changing decision,
但事关机密所以不能找人商量的状况吗?
but couldn't talk it through with anyone due to its confidential nature?
我知道秘密研究的事
I know about the secret research.
谢天谢地,凯瑟琳用来威胁我们
Thank God. Catherine is holding it hostage.
泰蒂告诉我了,科瑞西?
Yeah, Teddy told me. Koracick?
她有说要我们怎么做吗?
Did she say what she thought we should do?
她说由你们决定,但她不介意保住饭碗
She said it was up to you, but she wouldn't mind having a job though.
我也需要工作,但我们的研究才取得进展
I need to work too, but we're getting somewhere with the research.
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
你笑什么笑?
Why are you laughing?
我们当夫妻时,你没听从过我的建议吧
I don't remember one time you took my advice when we were married.
-我现在想听,别闹了 -我了解你
-Well, I'm asking now. Come on. -I know you. Okay?
你的内心深处其实已经有答案了
Somewhere deep in your gut and in your heart,
你的内心深处其实已经有答案了
you already know the answer.
相信你自己
Trust yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
-但你会怎么做?-我不会交给科瑞西
-But seriously, what would you do? -I just wouldn't give it to Koracick,
但那只是因为我讨厌他
but that's just 'cause I hate that guy.
-二号♥手术室还没清空 -那就找别间
-OR 2 isn't cleared yet. -Then find us another one.
全满了,好多人要做焦痂切开术
They're all full. Between multiple burn escharotomies,
麻醉恢复室满载,非常拥挤
maxed out PACU, everything's backed up.
告诉他们,主任说有个消防员受重伤
Al right. Tell 'em the chief says there's a severely injured firefighter
他的血压起伏不定
whose BP is all over the place.
别提「主任」,其他照着说
Don't tell them "the chief." But tell 'em.
不该有这种状况
Oh, that needs to not happen.
-颈静脉怒张,多种心脏状况 -没脉搏,快走
-JVD. Multiple heart stats. -No pulse. Let's move.
他因为心包填塞进入无脉性电活动
Damn it. He's in PEA from a cardiac tamponade.
开始胸外按压
Starting chest compressions.
他得做开胸术,手术室要等多久?
He needs a thoracotomy. How much longer till this is clear?
-他们说五分钟 -他撑不过两分钟
-They said five minutes. -He'll be dead in two.
-有手术刀吗?-有的
-Do you have a scalpel on you? -Yes.
快给我
Come on, come on, come on.
-停止按压 -这是走廊
-Stop compressions. -We're in a hallway.
你要他死在这里吗?停止按压
Do you want him to die in it? Stop compressions.
切入后,我会释放心脏周围的压力
After I get in there, I'll release the pressure from around the heart.
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
天啊,艾特曼
Oh, my God, Altman.
-怎么了?-他说他肚子痛
- What happened? - He said his stomach hurt.
他出现高血压又突然下降
He became hypertensive then dropped his pressure.
我们努力让收缩压超过100而且开始输液
We're trying to keep systolics over 100 and we started a transfusion.
他的吻合处可能在渗漏
All right. His anastomosis might be leaking.
-韦伯医生说我们缝得很好 -韦伯让你们缝?
-Dr. Webber said we did a good job. -Webber let you do it?
他全程指导我们
He supervised us. He was there the whole time.
-看着每一步 -要马上送他回手术室
-Every step of the way. -We gotta get him back to the OR now.
呼叫韦伯
Page Webber.
你们俩都不准靠近
Neither one of you come anywhere near it.
动作快,走吧
All right. Let's go, let's go.
格瑞弗斯,你跟林肯要扳开他的胸腔
Griffith, I need you and Link to pull his chest open,
好让我看到心脏
so that I can see the heart. One on either side.
一人一边
so that I can see the heart. One on either side.
-贝利医生 -艾特曼
- Dr. Bailey? - Altman.
这里没有胸骨撑开器,只能这样
We don't have a rib spreader. It is the only way.
-预备,扳开 -好
-Okay. Ready? Pull. -All right.
-够了吗?-天啊
- Is that enough? - Oh, my God.
-再来,扳开 -艾特曼
- More. More. Pull. - Altman.
好,撑住,心包全是血
Okay. There. There. Pericardium's full of blood.
我要释放心脏的压力
I need to release the pressure from the heart.
-加把劲,要来罗 -心脏在跳吗?
- Okay, come on. Come on. There we go. - Is it beating?
-很微弱 -血压上升了一点
-Weakly. -BP's coming up a bit.
西奥,加油,我们会帮你
Come on, Theo. We got you. Come on.
快给我们手术室!
We need the damn OR!
史密特,你能腾出空间吗?
Schmitt, can you make room?
婴儿不知道现在有自然灾害吗?
Do the babies not know that there's a natural disaster happening right now?
史密特,帕萝玛还好吗?
Schmitt, how's Paloma dish look?
她的胆红素有点高
Her bilirubin's a little high.
你觉得会发展成核黄疸吗?
Do you think it could progress to kernicterus?
-多高?-她的间接胆红素是15
-How high? -Her indirect bili's 15.
她目前还行,持续观察就好
I don't know. She's okay for now. But just let's keep an eye on her.
我读过一篇文章,内容是南亚儿童
You know, I read an article about the prevalence of kernicterus
核黄疸的流行
in South Asian children.
不知道你有没有听过
I don't know if you heard of that one.
我对黄疸异常着迷
I'm oddly fascinated by jaundice
可能是因为我妈说我得过
maybe 'cause my mom said that I had jaundice.
我明白,你爱小孩
I get it. You love kids.
你对儿科很感兴趣,可能感兴趣过头了
You have a genuine, maybe excessive interest in peds
你今天的直肠切片也做得很好
and you did do a really good job on that rectal biopsy today. Okay?
你的外医国考拿高分
Pending your ABSITE score,
我就会向研修医师委员会推荐你,好吗?
I will vouch for you to the fellowship committee. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
-填完病历就呼叫我 -好
-Page me when you're done charting. -Okay.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
你的竞争优势就是烦到对方帮你推荐
Your competitive advantage is annoying people into recommendations.
你没必要说这种话
That felt unnecessary.
其实…
Well, it--
不会吧
-No. No, no, no. -Oh.
你一毒舌,电力就差点中断
You made a dig and the power almost went out.
要是这些宝宝没电可用
How bad would you feel for all these babies
你会多过意不去?
if it hadn't come back on?
乔,天啊,乔
Jo? Oh, my God. Hey, Jo?
乔,天啊,乔
乔
Jo?
快来帮忙!乔
Hey, I need some help!
-我刚完成… -我没救活他
- I just finished-- - I lost him.
我一切开他
By the time I opened him,
他的血液全跑到腹腔
his entire blood supply was in his abdomen.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
米伦和安田说吻合术是她们做的
Millin and Yasuda said they did the anastomosis.
这对实习生是很大的责任
That's a lot of responsibility for interns.
修复主动脉破裂?给第三年住院医生做我都不放心
Repairing a ruptured aorta? I barely let my third years do that.
她们准备好了
They were ready to step up.
显然没有
Clearly they weren't.
他的后壁状况一团糟
His posterior wall was a mess.
后壁?
Posterior wall?
是的
Yes,
她们需要多练习
they need more practice
我才会让她们
before I let them near
碰我的病人
another one of my patients again.
还要准备吸水垫
Have more lap pads ready.
这些血是哪里来的?
Where's all this bleeding coming from?
一区一区检查
Let's go quadrant by quadrant.
他的主管在询问情况
His company supervisor is asking for an update.
晚点再说,我希望能给他好消息
Let's hold off. I wanna be able to give him positive news
但还不到那个阶段
and we are not there yet.
-我们需要帮手 -刷手中
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表