- We can use an extra set of hands. - Scrubbing in.
-格瑞弗斯,帮我看手♥机♥ -我要脱下手术服?
- Griffith, check my phone. - You want me to break scrub?
不,你去看我的手♥机♥有没有班的未接来电
No, I want you to look at my phone and see if I have any missed calls
-或是简讯 -护理师
- or texts from Ben. - Nurse.
新的《TED健康》播客
A new TED Health podcast.
上肠系膜动脉从主动脉剥离,他正在出血
The SMA's evulsed from the aorta. He is bleeding out.
如果不快修复他腿部的血流
If we don't repair the blood flow to his leg soon,
-我就必须截肢 -我们不截肢
- I'm gonna have to amputate. - We are not amputating.
-再抽吸 -恕我直言
- More suction. - With all due respect,
通常创伤外科医生会提醒我,生命比四肢重要
it's usually the trauma surgeon who reminds me life comes before limb.
现在这个呢?
What about now, Griffith?
就快到无法回头的地步了
Dangerously close to the point of no return.
这人为工作而活
This man lives for his job.
如果都能救,我愿意赌一把
If we can save both, I'm taking that chance.
-格瑞弗斯 -无名氏伤患,预计五分钟抵达
-Griffith? -John Doe trauma.
-格瑞弗斯 -无名氏伤患,预计五分钟抵达
ETA five minutes.
我们必须控制住末梢和近侧
All right, we need to get distal and proximal control.
最佳的选择是…
Our best bet is a…
米兰达贝利,我爱你
I love you, Miranda Bailey.
-一直爱着你,直到永远 -贝利,你说呢?贝利
- Always have, always will. - Bailey, what do you think?
-一直爱着你,直到永远 -贝利,你说呢?贝利
Bailey?
-贝利 -我觉得…
-Bailey. -I think, um--
我应该出去
I think-- I shouldn't be here.
赫姆,你来…
Helm. Well, can you--
赫姆,进来,手放在这里
All right, Helm. Get in here. Put your hand right here.
再冲洗
More irrigation.
谢谢,福姬
Thank you, BokHee.
-再抽吸 -好
- More suction. - Yep.
给你
-Hmm. -Here.
你的检验结果正常
And your test results came back normal.
我好多了,谢谢你没问我
I feel a lot better. Thanks for asking.
难怪你的视病态度分数这么高
I see why you get high marks on your bedside manner.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
你住我的阁楼还没付房♥租
You live in my loft practically rent-free.
你的支票跳票两次
Your check bounced twice.
所以我们只是房♥东跟房♥客?
Is that your way of saying we're landlord-tenant?
你是怎样?
What's your deal?
怎么不跟我说你怀孕了?
Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?
我什么了?
I'm what?
原来你也不知道
I guess that's why.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你坐在这里很像你妈妈
You look like your mother sitting up here.
她生病之前,跟你说过最后一次手术的事吗?
Before she got sick, did she tell you about her last surgery?
没有
No.
她可能不想承认吧
She was probably in denial about it.
我确定没有术后蛋糕或退休派对
I'm sure there was no post-op cake or retirement party.
很像艾莉丝的作风
Yeah, sounds like Ellis.
要我猜的话,大概是惠普式手术
If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably a Whipple
或者肯定跟胰脏有关的手术
or definitely something to do with the pancreas.
她很爱胰脏
Oh, she loved the pancreas.
她说那是唯一比她还像石头的器官
She said that was the one organ that was more stubborn than she was.
很像艾莉丝的口吻
Sounds like Ellis.
我最近一直想到她
You know, I've been thinking about her so much lately.
在我研究时
With my research.
我很好奇艾莉丝的固执有多少是本性
And I've been wondering how much of stubborn Ellis was Ellis.
又有多少是在知道她确诊前
And how much of it was Alzheimer's festering
阿兹海默症对她的影响
before we ever even knew she had it.
我觉得我的时候也差不多到了
You know, I think my time might be up.
我知道我说过这种话
I know I've said it before.
我知道我以前也曾暂时不执刀
I know I've taken breaks from the OR in the past,
但这次的感觉不一样
but this time it feels different.
感觉像我必须考虑放下手术刀
Feels like I need to think about putting the scalpel down.
但我当了多年的外科医生
But I've been a surgeon a long time.
我怕如果退出,我会迷失自我
I'm afraid if I stop, I won't know who I am.
我懂,你不知道我多明白
I get that. More than you know.
我跟凯瑟琳谈过
Yeah, I talked to Catherine.
看来你要做出很艰难的决定
Sounds like you've got some tough decisions to make.
我真的没得选
I don't really have a choice.
那些选项你可能不喜欢,但你总是有得选
Well, you may not like the options. But you always have a choice.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
格瑞弗斯,你该在手术室
-Griffith, you should be in the OR. -He stabilized.
他情况稳定了,现在我们更关心你
-Griffith, you should be in the OR. -He stabilized.
他情况稳定了,现在我们更关心你
At this point, we're more concerned about you.
我能帮你吗?
Anything I can do?
你能下雨把火浇熄吗?
Can you make it rain?
我丈夫是消防员
Hmm. My husband's a firefighter.
他每天都要面对危险,但今天…
He runs toward the danger every day, but today--
特别危险
Another level.
像恶梦一样可怕
It's a nightmare.
我一直提醒自己,他自有分寸
I keep reminding myself that he knows what he's doing.
我尽量不去想他是天生冲动的人
And I try not to think about his impulsive nature,
或是他多爱逞英雄
or his penchant for heroics.
我们约定好的
We have an agreement.
我想传几次简讯给他都行,而他一定会回
I can text him as many times as I want, and he always, always responds.
但今天,他…
But today… …he--
已经过了两小时
I mean, it's been a couple hours.
听说那区的讯号♥不好
I heard the cell service isn't good in that area.
-班沃伦?-本杰明沃伦,怎么了?
-Ben Warren? -Benjamin Warren. Why?
平安
Safe.
西雅图消防局在两分钟前更新的
Updated two minutes ago by the Seattle Fire Department.
这是什么?
What? What is this?
是真的吗?
Is this real?
这个数据库可以帮民众找亲友
It's a database to help people find their people.
多里安的妈妈待过市政♥府♥
Dorian's mom used to work for the city.
她把连结发给许多联络人
She sent the link to a bunch of her contacts
帮忙追踪急救人员
to help track first responders.
他没事
He's okay.
他…
He-- Oh!
感谢上帝,我…
Thank God, I--
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank-- Thank you.
你把档案传给汤姆了吗?
Did you send your files to Tom?
资料上线了
They're online.
那就告诉他的助理去哪里上载还是下载
But as long as his assistant knows where to upload or download,
我没搞懂过
I never know which one it is.
我放上国卫院网站
They're on the NIH website.
你发布了研究内容?
You posted your research?
那归基金会所有,你不能这么做
That belongs to the foundation. You have no right.
我寄了一份用我个人电脑写的摘要
I sent in an abstract that I wrote on my personal computer.
那不算数,你跟我们签了约
That means nothing. You have a contract with us, dear.
我已经辞职了
Well, I've already resigned.
跟谁?
Resigned to who?
理查
Richard.
这对我太重要了
This is too important to me.
我不想跟你玩政♥治♥操作,或勾心斗角,凯瑟琳
And I don't want to play the politics or the games with you, Catherine.
这对病患跟家属都不公平
It isn't fair to the patients or their families.
你不明白自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
其实我明白
Actually, I do.
再见,凯瑟琳
Goodbye, Catherine.
你跟你妈没两样
You are just like your mother.
那很好,表示我会赢
Great. That means I'll win.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
听说你晕倒了
-Hey. -I heard you fainted.
我…
I'm--
我只是累了,空气质量又不好
I'm just tired. And the air quality isn't helping either.
你想坐着休息一下吗?
Okay, well you want to sit for a minute?
可能要熬夜,我买♥♥吃的给你
We could be here all night. Let me bring you some food.
没关系,我没事
I'm good. I'm okay.
-你确定?-确定,晚点见
-You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. I'll see you later.
这世界烧着熊熊大火
The world is literally burning down.
我们今晚还要忙排班?
Do we have to work on the schedule tonight?
这些住院医生两周前就提出休假申请
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表