这是不当治疗,她对我不当治疗
This is malpractice. Hey, she's malpracticing me.
请再给我一袋香蕉袋好吗?
Um. Can I get another banana bag, please?
不行
No.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我以为你今晚不用工作
Uh-- I thought you weren't working tonight.
这话我也可以对你说
Well, I could say the same thing about you.
那边需要代班
Yeah, they needed a sub.
这场医学生派对也喝太嗨了吧
Wow. That med student party was a real rager, huh?
对,我抓到四号♥床病人还想叫披萨
Yeah, I caught one of 'em trying to order pizza over at bed four.
等等,塔克在家?
Wait, Tuck's at home?
有没有提醒他锁门跟开警报?
Did you remind him to lock the door and turn on the alarm?
安达泰保全,防护系统开启
你觉得我会忘记
You didn't think I remembered.
-不妙 -怎么了?
-Uh-oh. -What? What happened?
实习生发现一名失踪病患跑上屋顶
Interns found a missing patient on the roof.
他们担心病患想跳楼
They're worried that he wants to jump off.
-就说我们马上去 -好
-Okay, well, tell 'em we're on the way. -Okay. Uh--
你还记得要动手术的兴奋感吗?
Do you remember how it felt to be that excited about surgery?
记得,像用药一样
Yeah, it was like a drug that,
不是医院用药,那不会要我的命
unlike the other drugs I was into, couldn't kill me.
准备检体
Prepare for the specimen.
我都忘了上次动手术这么兴奋是何时了
I don't remember the last time operating gave me that kind of rush.
准备取出异物,数到三
Okay, removing the foreign object in three.
一、二、三
One. Two. Three.
-电烧刀 -冲洗
- Bovie. - Irrigation.
把出血控制住
Let's get this bleeding under control.
-清洗然后准备闭合 -好
- Wash her out and get ready to close. - Okay.
-希望有好结果 -好
-And let's hope for the best. -Okay.
这些边缘比我想得还干净
These edges are cleaner than I thought they'd be.
无明显组织损伤,出血止住了
No significant tissue loss. Bleeding's subsided.
你要我做直接缝合,对吧?
You're gonna ask me to do a primary repair, aren't you?
这不符合照顾标准
That's not the standard of care.
这种穿刺伤我在伊♥拉♥克♥看多了
I saw a lot of penetrating injuries like this in Iraq,
我也看过直接缝合能让神经和四肢康复
and I've seen primary repairs work on nerves and extremities.
那完全不能跟脊髓相比
It doesn't come close to a spinal cord.
但如果要你这么做呢?
But if you were going to do it?
我会需要手术显微镜
I would need an ORBEYE.
用10-0尼龙线,要逐层暴露脊髓…
I'd use 10-0 nylon. Layer by layer I would need to expose the spinal cord--
我无法保证结果
I can't guarantee the outcome.
这么做太冒险
There's risky, and then there's this.
她会希望你们做
She'd want you to do it.
抱歉,但她会希望你们试试看
Sorry. But sh-she'd want you to try.
如果她知道你们没把握住机会,她会很郁闷
It would kill her to know there was a chance and you didn't take it.
好,这过程会漫长又乏味
All right. This is gonna be long and tedious.
我需要手术显微镜
I need an ORBEYE.
所有人要步调一致,你要帮忙吗?
I need everyone in lockstep. Are you in?
-是我建议的 -好
- I suggested it. - All right.
性别友善厕所
好的
Okay.
我不敢看
I can't look at it.
-你尿在上面?-看就是了
-Did you pee on this? -Just read it.
是阴性
It's negative.
你不是说要一起面对?
What happened to we're in this together?
你那时越来越激动
You-- You were spiraling.
除了时光倒流跟做输精管结扎
Short of traveling back and getting a vasectomy.
我想不到别的事能让你好过些
It was the only thing I could think of to make you feel better.
想到跟我生小孩居然可怕到
The idea of having a baby with me is so awful
你宁愿做输精管结扎?
you would rather have a vasectomy?
不是的
No.
-一周一千片尿布!-那是夸张的说法!
-A thousand diapers a week! -That was an exaggeration!
我很乐意当爸爸
I love being a dad.
虽然我很乐意跟你生一个
And as much as I would love to do it all over again with you,
而且非你不可,但…
and only with you, I--
我累了,那好辛苦
I'm tired. It's hard.
这个给我
Just give me this.
不是阴性
It's not negative.
你怀孕了?
You-- You're pregnant?
-也不是阳性 -还有第三种可能?
-It's not positive either. -Is there a third option?
一条线阴性,两条是阳性
One line is negative, two is positive.
-没有线 -因为坏了
-Th-There's no lines. -It's a dud.
慢一点好吗?
Can-- Can we slow down?
再慢就只能把你的手术延到明天
If we go any slower, we'll have to push your surgery to tomorrow.
住手!我没办法,我要下床
Stop! Stop! I can't do this. I can't. I have to get off.
-我要… -不
-I have to-- -No, no, no.
你可以的
You can do this. You can do this.
-要找安琪拉吗?-不
-Should we call Angela? -No! No.
她以小时计费,抱歉,我一直试
She charges by the hour. I'm sorry, I'm really trying.
但我的放松法根本没用,我喘不过气
But my relaxation techniques aren't even working and I'm-- I can't breathe.
我的手指会刺痛,我又孤独又热,为何这么热?
And my fingers are tingling. I'm-- I'm alone and I'm hot. Why is it so hot?
-杜古医生,你做什么?-让我来
- Dr. Ndugu. What are you doing? - May I?
如果他心率不下降,就得帮他去颤
If his heart rate doesn't slow down, he can go into defib.
别怕,呼吸
Come on. Breathe.
你没事的,跟我一起呼吸
You're okay. You're okay. You're okay. Breathe with me. Breathe with me.
跟我一起呼吸
Breathe with me.
对
Yep.
好,慢慢来
Okay, nice and slow.
好,我们走
Good. Let's go.
很好
Here you go.
我记得我爸飞来看我的授袍仪式
I remember my white coat ceremony, my dad flew in.
那天下雨,交通拥挤
But it was raining, so traffic was awful.
他走进来时,我正在宣读誓词
He walked in right as I was reciting the oath.
我的生化考试差点没过
Barely passed my biochem test.
没关系
It's okay.
我认真念书
I studied.
我还找了家教
I even went to see a tutor.
我拼命苦读却还是赶不上
I busted my ass and I still couldn't even catch up.
生化这门课跟学另一种语言差不多
Biochem is like learning another language.
这么多课业
So much reading.
这么多考试
So many tests.
我想睡可是睡不着
You know, it's like I try to sleep, but I can't.
我觉得…
I think, uh…
说吧
Say it.
有时候说出来会有帮助
Sometimes just saying it helps.
我觉得我崩溃了
I think I'm broken.
我不该再这样下去
I don't deserve this anymore.
艾迪!
Eddie!
可恶,格瑞弗斯,我叫她回家的
Oh-- Damn it, Griffith. I told her to go home.
幸好她没听话
Yeah, well, it's a good thing she didn't listen.
他说过想往下跳吗?
Has he said anything about wanting to jump?
-没有 -很好
-No. -Good.
那你们继续陪着他
All right, well then, keep doing what you're doing.
他站在外墙边上
He's standing on a ledge.
企图自杀和自杀意念是有差别的
There's a difference between a suicide attempt and ideation.
目前他在跟她说话
All right. Right now, he's talking to her.
他跟她互动并回答问题
He's engaging with her and answering her questions.
但只要一步,他就会从七楼跌落
But he's-he's inches away from a seven-story drop.
如果突然改变他的情况
And if we abruptly change the situation on him,
可能会有反效果
we might make it worse.
所以冷静下来,让他继续说话
So calm down. Keep him talking.
看着我,看着我
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
五、四、三、二、一
-Hmm? -Five. Four. Three.
五、四、三、二、一
Two.
五、四、三、二、一
One. Okay?
好吗?
One. Okay?
只要情况一不对劲…
Any sign this becomes unstable--
我们就会介入
We will intervene.
手术很顺利,阑尾没有破裂
Surgery went well. The appendix didn't rupture.
-他还没醒?-你也知道他
-He's still out? -You know him.
不用麻醉他也能睡过整场怪物卡车赛
He could sleep through a monster truck rally without anesthesia.
你可以走了
You can go.
我…我不急着走
I-- I don't need to.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表