and a hiatal hernia is nothing for me.
-别担心 -好
-Don't worry. -Right.
很高兴有你参与
Well, glad you're here.
-说吧 -30岁,第二次怀孕,生过一个
Talk to me - Thirty years old.
-说吧 -30岁,第二次怀孕,生过一个
Gravida 2, para 1.
没过往病史,快速发展到子痫
No past medical history. Rapidly progressed into eclampsia.
-妈妈的名字是?-萝伦
What's mom's name? - Lauren.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
好的
Okay.
好,萝伦
Okay, Lauren.
我们要取出宝宝,然后你就没事了
We're gonna get this baby out, and then you're gonna be fine.
只要再几秒钟
Just a few more seconds.
我切开子♥宫♥壁了
I'm through the uterine wall.
大家准备,宝宝要来了
Get ready, everybody. Baby coming your way.
请新生儿重症监护室准备
Have the NICU team on standby.
宝宝很好
Baby looks good.
夹子
Clamp.
剪刀
Scissors.
我知道
I know.
好的
Okay.
她大量出血
Ah, she's bleeding heavily.
按♥摩♥子♥宫♥
Massaging the uterus.
再给她催产素跟传明酸,她的血压又升高了
Give her more Pitocin and push TXA.
再给她催产素跟传明酸,她的血压又升高了
Her blood pressure's rising again.
是子♥宫♥无力和血管内广泛凝血,给我夹子止血
It's uterine atony and DIC. We got a bleeder. Clamp.
-O缝合线 -小心输尿管
- O-chromic. - Watch out for the ureter.
出血控制住了
Yeah. Okay. Bleeding's under control.
将子♥宫♥切口闭合
Okay, let's close the hysterotomy.
快点送她上楼,她就能早点看宝宝
The sooner we get her upstairs, the sooner she meets her baby.
O可吸收缝线
O-PDS.
她还在出血
She's hemorrhaging. Okay, it looks like the upper abdomen.
-看来是上腹部 -可能是肝包膜下血肿
She's hemorrhaging. Okay, it looks like the upper abdomen.
-看来是上腹部 -可能是肝包膜下血肿
It could be a liver subcapsular hematoma.
她说过右上腹会疼痛吗?
Was she complaining of right upper quadrant pain?
她是产妇,我以为是生产痛
She was in labor. I thought her pain was that.
我…好的
I-- Okay. Um…
要改做剖腹探查术,需要吸水垫,呼叫贝利医生
We're gonna convert to an ex lap. I need lap pads and page Dr. Bailey.
什么叫扫描很正常?
What do you mean her scan is clear?
-亚伦 -你明明会痛
- Aaron. - You're clearly in pain.
会让她留院观察,可能是脑震荡
We're gonna keep her in for observation. This could be a concussion.
她撞到头,力道不小
She did hit her head pretty hard.
是吗?
You did?
才会撞出伤口
Well, that's how she got the cut.
安全气囊没充气吗?
Why did the airbag inflate?
有的,我撞到门,先别提这个好吗?
Oh, uh, it did. I-- I hit the door. Can we not talk about this now?
但伤口在右边…
But the cut's on the right side of your head--
-幸好我们… -如果你在开车,车门应该在…
-Listen, the good thing is-- -If you were driving, the door would be--
-我的头真的很疼 -冰敷袋敷着…
-Oh, my head is really pounding. -Try to keep the ice pack…
-好 -她撞太猛,你跌下座位?
She hit you so hard that it flipped you in your seat?
不能让那女人载我们的孩子
That woman should definitely not be driving our kids around.
她没责任感而且…
She's irresponsible and--
我跟她偷♥情♥!
We're having an affair!
我们要离开吗?
Could we please be anywhere else?
-你说什么?-偷♥情♥!
-What'd you say? -An affair!
懂吗?做♥爱♥,你跟我不再做的那档事
You know, sex? The thing you and I never have anymore.
卡珊和我在后座翻云覆雨
That's what Cass and I were doing in the back seat,
我们已经这样做了两年了
like we've been doing for two years.
两年!
Two years!
还有问题吗?
Any more questions?
对他大吼后,我舒服多了
I felt a lot better yelling at him.
有时候宣泄出来会如释重负
Well, sometimes getting it all out can be a huge relief.
不,我现在很过意不去,但在我大吼时…
No, no, I-- I feel awful now, but when I'm yelling…
我的头就不痛了
my head doesn't hurt!
萝伦开了五公分
Lauren is at five centimeters.
什么?
What?
我传讯给你们的妇产科医生,但她还没回
I texted your regular OB, but she hasn't responded yet.
好,萝伦说过我多常摔伤吗?
Okay. Did, uh-- Did Lauren tell you how on-brand this is for me?
她有稍微暗示
- She may have hinted a little. -
我们读大学时认识,总体经济学入门
We first met in college. Intro to macroeconomics.
她好美,我忍♥不住盯着看
Yeah. She was so beautiful, I just couldn't stop staring.
没注意到我要坐的地方没有椅子
Didn't even notice there was no chair where I was trying to sit.
在我的梦中情人面前跌得四脚朝天
Fell flat on my ass in front of the girl of my dreams.
真甜蜜
That's sweet.
痛死了,但为了她很值得
Yeah, hurt like hell, but she's worth it though.
他们会带你去萝伦佛格森的病房♥
Uh, they can take you to Lauren Ferguson's room.
我一回复完就帮你确认
I'll check in as soon as I respond to this page.
-没问题 -好的
-Okay, cool. -All right.
苏艾伦福特医生请到小儿科
Dr. Ford to Pediatrics. Dr. Sue Ellen Ford to Pediatrics.
你有一箱足球用品放在车♥库♥
You left the box of your soccer crap in the garage.
你换了线上学习的密♥码♥吗?
Did you change the password to the online study prep?
-昨晚我中途被踢出 -对,因为是我的账号♥
-It kicked me out mid-session last night. -Because it's my login.
-别提班尼的事 -来检查生命征象
-Not the Benny story. -Just here to check vitals.
好
Sure.
詹姆斯跟班尼说布朗克工业
So, James is telling Benny about how Bronk Industries
是腐♥败♥的政♥府♥组织
is a corrupt government organization.
-他看过报告,长篇大论 -班尼是谁?
-He's read the reports, blah, blah, blah. -Who's Benny?
转学生,好人
Transfer student. Good guy.
总之詹姆斯讲个不停,最后班尼说了
Anyway, James is going on and on until finally Benny goes,
「你不知道我姓什么吧?」
"You don't know my last name, do you?"
班尼姓布朗克
Benny's last name is Bronk.
他爸是公♥司♥老板
His dad owns the company.
你猜毕业后谁不会雇用詹姆斯?
You know who won't be recruiting James after graduation?
你们先出去好吗?
Hey, could you guys give me a minute?
-没问题 -好
-Yeah, of course. -Sure.
被朋友们抛下的感觉很糟
It sucks when your friends move on without you.
不是的…
No, that's not--
我的造口袋好像漏了
I think my ostomy bag is leaking.
吉莲,我们拍好影像了,请稍等
Okay, Gillian, we took the image. Just give it a second.
我能大叫吗?
Can I yell?
请便
Uh, sure.
真的很抱歉,但是这样做我觉得好多了
I'm really sorry, but it feels so much better when I do this.
吉莲,我要关掉对讲机
Gillian, I'm going to turn off the intercom.
所以有需要的话请大声叫我们
So just yell at us if you need anything.
你错过了她对丈夫大吼的戏码
Hey, so you missed the version where she was yelling at her husband.
-你跟泰蒂谈过了吗?-扫描结果出来了
Uh, oh. Hey, have you talked to Teddy?
-你跟泰蒂谈过了吗?-扫描结果出来了
Hmm? Um, oh, Scans are up.
我还是没看到异状
Yeah, I still don't see anything.
她刚才一路上蒙着枕头大叫
She was yelling into a pillow the entire way up here.
只有扫描的时候暂停片刻
We only got a break when we did the scan.
吉莲,我们再扫描一次,这次你继续叫
Gillian, we are going to scan you again, and this time just keep screaming.
没问题!
No problem!
米伦,人在尖叫时,头部静脉压会怎样?
Millin, what happens to the venous pressure in the head when we scream?
-会改变吗?-你答对了
-Does it-- Does it shift? -You are correct.
我也答对了,看
And so am I. There.
吉莲,你的这个疾病叫做下疝畸形
Gillian, you have something called an Arnold-Chiari malformation.
会因颈部扭伤触发
It can be triggered by whiplash.
尖叫会让小脑扁桃体移♥动♥
Screaming shifts your cerebellar tonsils
这能缓解部分的颅内压
which relieves some of the intracranial pressure.
所以尖叫会让你舒服一些
That is why it is making you feel better.
你有没有办法让我不用尖叫
Can you make it so I don't have to scream
-也能舒服?-拜托让她别叫了,抱歉
-to feel good? -Please make it stop. I'm sorry.
只要做个简单的减压手术
It is a straightforward surgery to relieve the pressure.
今晚就能做
We can do it tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能见卡珊卓吗?
Can I see Cassandra?
我好想念手术室,无菌的房♥间、仪器的声响
God, I miss the OR.
我好想念手术室,无菌的房♥间、仪器的声响
I mean, the sterility of the room, the clinking of instruments.
还有烧焦的味道
I mean, even the smell of the cautery.
左肋膜和右肋膜差不多一样
The left and right pleura are approximated.
在这里我的大脑能完全不想其他事
It's the place where my brain completely turns everything else off.
福姬,再重装一次
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表