-我就是医生 -是的
-I am a doctor. -Yes.
我也是
So am I.
我是他妈妈,要打给我
I'm his mother. You call me.
好,知道了
Okay, copy that.
-下次再这样… -没有下次
-The next time this happens-- -No next time.
如果需要做什么决定,立刻打给我
If any decisions need to be made, call me immediately.
听起来谈得挺顺利的
Sounded like that went well.
视线跟着灯光
Track this for me.
这边
This side.
-很好 -死,活
- Okay, good. - Dead. Alive.
死,活
Dead. Alive.
-死,活 -别玩了
-Dead. Alive. -Don't do that.
死
Dead.
只有我一人处理快速通道
I've been running the fast track area solo.
我知道,很强
I heard. That's awesome.
是吗?目前我已经被尿,被吐口水、被搭讪
Oh, is it? 'Cause so far, I've been peed on, spit on, and hit on.
前两件是意外,但还是很呕
I mean, the first two were accidents, but still.
你被搭讪?
Someone hit on you?
你只关心这个?
That's what you're concerned about?
可以把我换走吗?
Can you please swap me out?
-我想想办法 -好
-Let me see what I can do. -Okay.
-我能吃三明治吗?-不行
-Can I have a sandwich? -No.
退后
Back.
轮椅不是玩具
Wheelchair not a toy.
你还没帮吉伯特昆西准备好
Hey. Gilbert Quincy still isn't prepped.
她做心脏超音波时,他的心率一直上升
His heart rate kept going up while she was doing the echo.
我建议再等30分钟再试试看
I suggest we wait another 30 minutes before trying again.
我从今天早上五点忙到现在
Look, I've been on my feet since 5:00 this morning
还有八小时等着我
and I've got eight hours ahead of me.
我不会改变工作行程
I'm not going to shift around my schedule
去配合病患的人肉毯子需求
because my patient needs a human weighted blanket.
安琪拉,你去看吉伯特好吗?
Uh… Angela, would you please go check on Gilbert?
我们待会就过去
We'll be in with you in a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
身为实习生,你要完成我的任务,懂吗?
You're an intern. I give you a task, you do it. Understood?
去做心脏超音波
Get the echo.
我会再试试看
I will try again.
其实我不要
You know, actually, no.
你可以趁他术中睡着时做
You can do it intraoperatively while he's asleep.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我待会要说的话很逾矩
I know what I'm about to say is way out of line,
但很晚了,我认为你该听听
but it's late and I think you need to hear it.
你曾是最酷的主治医生,大家都想跟着你做事
You used to be the coolest attending. Everybody wanted to be on your service.
-但你最近有点混♥蛋♥ -没错,这太逾矩了
-But lately, you've kinda been a jerk. -Correct. This is way out of line. Yes.
我非常想向你学习,但我无法忍♥受不被尊重
Okay, I am desperate to learn from you, but not if it means being disrespected
也无法冷眼看你不尊重病人
or standing by while you disrespect our patients.
吉伯特痛苦又害怕
Gilbert is in pain. He is scared.
如果花钱找人拥抱对他有用,我们凭什么批评?
And if paying someone to hug him helps him with that, who are we to judge?
我要病人在20分钟内做好手术准备
I want the patient prepped within 20 minutes.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我以前没进过手术室
I've never been in an OR before.
我爸说手术室有种无形的能量
Um… My-- My dad said the OR had an invisible energy.
就像《星球大战》的原力
Like the Force in Star Wars.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
你♥爸♥在哪个外科?
Well, what kind of surgeon is your dad?
创伤科,但他两年前过世了
Trauma. But he died two years ago.
好的
Okay.
我们要开始麻醉了
We are gonna start the anesthesia.
你准备好没?
Are you ready?
可以保管好我的白袍吗?
Can you make sure my coat is with my stuff?
就算白袍破了,我还是想留着
I don't care if it's ruined. I still wanna keep it.
没问题
- Of course. - Mm-hmm.
好
Okay.
我准备好了
I-I'm ready.
艾迪的磁振造影没问题
Eddie's MRI is clear.
他可能回家了,有没有打给他?
Maybe he went home. Did you try and give him a call?
我一直在你旁边
I have been with you.
好,给我号♥码
Okay. Give me the number.
谢谢
Thank you.
-您的电♥话♥将转接语♥音♥… -语♥音♥信箱
-You have reached the voicemail of-- -Voicemail.
我居然搞丢病患,贝利会开除我
I can't believe I lost a patient. Bailey is going to fire me.
他穿格子衫,挂吊带?
Is he in a plaid shirt with a sling?
失踪病人身穿格子衫,手臂挂吊带吗?
Is your missing patient wearing a plaid shirt and a sling on his arm?
-是的 -我看到他在楼梯间附近
-Yes. -Yeah, I saw him near the stairwell.
西侧电梯旁边,通往屋顶
Uh, the one by the west elevator. Goes to the roof.
真棒呢,我们忙一整晚还要出来受风寒
Great. A windy outdoor version of what we've been doing all night.
别闹了
Oh, please.
-喂 -怎样?
- Hey. - What?
是艾迪吗?
Eddie.
你下来好吗?你的磁振造影结果出来了
Can you… come down from there? We've got your MRI results.
我要死了吗?
Am I dying?
没有,你没事
No, you're fine.
我们回去吧
Let's go back in.
我们帮你办出院,你就能回家了
Yeah, we'll discharge you and you can go home.
艾迪?
Eddie?
如果我不回家呢?
What if I didn't go home?
以为搞丢他很糟?
You thought losing him was bad?
那这个头条呢?酒后医学生医院坠楼
"Drunk Med Student Falls off Hospital"?
根据化验结果,他很清醒
He's completely sober according to his labs.
如果我♥干♥脆…
Or if I just…
让风来决定呢?
let the wind decide?
有新消息吗?
Anything new?
还在手术中
Still in surgery.
我真想看到那间手术室
I wish I could see into that OR.
外科医生最不需要的就是病患的母亲
The last thing a surgeon needs is to have the patient's mom
在背后监视着
looking over their shoulder.
尤其是梅若迪丝葛蕾
Even more so if it's Meredith Grey.
最顶尖的好手也会失误
Even the best hands make mistakes.
流血、穿孔,现在是半夜
Bleeding. Perforations. It's the middle of the night.
医生累了就可能犯错
They're tired. Mistakes happen.
可能会,但绝大多数不会
They could, but most of the time they don't.
绝大多数需要开颅的人,都会做头部断层扫描
And most of the time, people who need craniotomies get head CTs.
对不起,我没事,只是…
I'm sorry. I'm fine. I just--
只是发生这种事,我知道这与德瑞克无关…
It's just when things like this happen, I know it's not Derek. I--
我明白,不需要道歉
I understand. No apologies needed.
很冷,我们进去喝咖啡吧,找你的朋友
It's cold. Let's go in, get some coffee. Find your friends.
我在这里就好
I'm fine here.
不能把你留在这里
We can't leave you here.
艾迪,你…
Hey, Eddie. Did you--
你上来是想伤害自己吗?
Did you come up here to hurt yourself?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你有自杀的念头吗?-我…
-Are you having thoughts of suicide? -I…
大概有吧
I guess.
有时候
Sometimes.
你可以跟我聊聊,跟我们聊
I'm here if you wanna talk. We both are.
先坐下吧,你折腾大半夜了
Maybe you could sit down. You've had a long night.
从上面看感觉更暗
Seems darker up here.
这座城市
The city.
传讯给贝利
Text Bailey.
你是来念医学院或老家就在西雅图?
Did you move here for med school or is Seattle home?
你很漂亮
You know, you're really pretty.
谢谢,好的
Yeah, thank you. Okay.
你喜欢我吗?
You like me?
当然
Sure.
别碰,不然缝线会裂开
Don't touch that 'cause you're gonna open the sutures.
好吗?
Okay?
-住手,住手,好,这样吧 -我又没怎…
-Stop. Stop. Okay. You know what? -I'm not doing--
你的手有污染,如果你不听话
Your hand is contaminated and if you're not gonna listen,
-我只能这么做,抱歉 -这是…
-I have to do this. I'm sorry, I have to. -What--
现在只能这样,好吗?
This is just what has to happen right now, okay?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表