Let go of the smoothie, Owen.
我上次见德里克时 说了好多气话
I said awful and frustrating things to Derek the last time I saw him,
我一直在为此深深懊悔
and I agonized over it constantly
直到有人把我劝了出来
until someone convinced me to stop.
好吧
Yeah.
这里 血栓阻塞了右股总动脉
There. The clot's causing a cutoff at the right common femoral artery.
这个吗 -好大一坨
Is it? It's huge.
太大了 无法通过血管取出
It's too big. I can't get it in there vascularly.
太冒险了 我们需要做动脉切开术
It's too risky. We need to do an arteriotomy.
我要切开她的腿 安田 取出导管
I'm opening up her leg. Yasuda, take the catheter out.
不要死 不要死 千万不要死
Please don't die. Please don't die. Please don't die.
安田 -您刚才说什么来着
Yasuda. - Can- - Can you repeat what you said?
不 施密特 取出导管 按住这里
No. Schmitt, take out the catheter and hold pressure here.
安田 下去 脱掉手术服走吧 -去哪里
Yasuda, step back, take the vest off and go. Where?
我一进入动脉 需要马上插入福格蒂取栓导管 施密特
Once I get into the artery, I'II need a Fogarty catheter, Schmitt.
安田
Yasuda.
我动作会很快 因为一点点迟疑就会造成可怕后果
I'm gonna do this fast. If I don't, there won't be a happy outcome.
所以 如果你跟病人的私交让你无法集中精力
So, if you're feeling distracted by personal feelings about this patient,
你也需要离开
I need you gone too.
我可以的 -手术刀
I'm good. Scalpel.
好吧 格里菲斯 进入手术室后
Okay. Griffith, as soon as we get in there,
他们会放置血管夹 你就可以松手了
they will place a vascular clamp, and you can let go.
配型配血 启动大规模输血程序
Type and cross for blood and activate MTP.
病人有可能面临严重的肝损伤
We're probably looking at a high- grade liver injury.
我们需要一个混合手术室来做血管栓塞
So we'll need a hybrid room for possible angioembolization.
嘿 你要刷手吗
Hey, you scrubbing in?
我要刷手了 -啊
I am scrubbing in. - Ah!
好吧
Okay.
我真的不懂发生了什么
I really don't understand what happened.
韦恩没通过测试
Wayne failed the test.
但算法之前都没问题
But the algorithms were working.
你的手臂骨折了
Well, your arm is fractured into pieces,
手术后还要恢复个好几周
and it'll be weeks of recovery after surgery.
另外 贵公♥司♥知道医院每天要接收
Also, does your company know how many car accident victims
多少车祸受害者吗
pass through the hospital every day?
这其实是我们研究的一部分 数字令人沮丧
Actually, it's part of our research. Very depressing.
随着自动驾驶汽车的出现 这个数字将显著增加
Well, that number will significantly increase with self- driving cars.
受伤和死亡人数也会更多 -也许恰恰相反
More people will be injured, if not dead. - Or the opposite.
自动化带来的不仅是客户满意度和效率的提高
Automation doesn't just bring improved customer satisfaction and efficiency.
也会提升公众安全 多少车祸的原因是司机疲劳驾驶
It's about safety. How many drivers get in accidents because they re tired,
注意力不集中 或是路怒症
distracted, angry at someone who just cut them off?
人是有感情的 开车最忌讳感情用事
Humans have feelings and feelings don't belong behind the wheel.
这只会导致决策失误 错误和痛苦
I- It only leads to bad decision- making, errors and pain.
不 它会教会别人同情和同理心
No, it leads to compassion and connection.
现在已经没人关心这些了
Nobody cares about those things anymore.
救死扶伤的人就关心
They do if they save lives.
你觉得你拯救的生命比手术机器人多吗
Do you think you ve saved more lives than surgical robots?
手术室准备好了 -谁能去看下韦恩吗
OR's prepped and ready. - Could someone check on Wayne?
谁也没告诉我会把他拖到哪儿去
Because no one has told me where they're towing him.
关 去找找他
Kwan, track him down.
什么“他”那是一辆汽车
It's not a'him. It's a car.
它是一辆汽车
It's a car.
谢谢你
Thank you.
劳埃德医生到放射科
Dr. Lloyd to Radiology.
我帮你更新好了其他病人的病程记录
Um, I finished the rest of your patient's progress notes.
谢谢你 米林 -我也把自己名字从玛克辛的医生名单上删掉了
Oh. Thank you, Millin. I also removed my name from Maxine's chart as her doctor.
那种做法极不专业
It was completely unprofessional
这种判断失误不会再发生了
and I used bad judgment. It won't happen again.
你还有其他需要吗
Is there something else you needed?
我想问问 您是否考虑
I was wondering if you had reconsidered
能在马什医生面前替我美言几句
putting in a good word for me with Dr. Marsh.
不考虑 我是说 你这是在承担责任
No. I mean, you're taking accountability.
此事不易 我比你更清楚
That's not an easy thing. I know that more than you know.
问责制能让你在犯错后继续前进
Accountability is what will allow you to move forward after the mistake.
也能保佑你今后不再犯相同的错误
Ideally, you'II never make the same mistake again
因为如果再犯错 你的事业也许就不保了
because if you do, your career might not survive it.
在关和亚当斯做过那些事之后
After what Kwan and Adams did,
我可能连事业都没有了
I might not have a career.
你知道问责的下一环是什么吗
You know what goes hand in hand with accountability, don't you?
原谅
Forgiveness.
您跟把这话告诉马什医生吗
Could you maybe tell that to Dr. Marsh?
韦伯医生 她准备好了
Dr. Webber, she's ready.
玛克辛准备拔管了
Maxine's ready to be extubated.
好 我就待在外面
Oh, I- I- I will- I will stay out here.
好吧
Okay.
泰迪进介入室了 股动脉血栓
Teddy's in IR. Clot in the femoral.
我相信恩杜古的医术
Well, I trust Ndugu.
马什在头疼怎么处理这些实习生
Marsh doesn't know what he wants to do with these interns.
感同身受 这份工作就像养孩子
Been there. That job is like parenting,
只不过你死后 实习生不会帮你料理后事
but interns won't take care of your things when you die.
抱歉 你觉得自己当时的表现比他们好吗
Oh, I m sorry, you think your class wasn't as bad as this one?
你们把病人人工心脏的电线剪了 还记得吗
You all cut an LVAD wire and that's just one example.
弄砸了临床试验 -那我现在呢
You sabotaged clinical trials. And look at me now.
记住一路走来的路
Remember how you got there.
嘿 我主刀 你辅佐
Hey! I'm lead, you're assisting.
病人已经准备好了 大规模输血方案启动
The patient's prepped and ready. Massive transfusion protocol activated.
止血钳放好后 需要我们离开吗 -不用
After you place the clamp, you want us to leave? - No.
马什医生说我们 -别管马什了
Dr. Marsh said we weren't to Forget about Marsh
不在这看着 你们怎么能学会呢
How are you supposed to learn to do better if you're not in the room, right?
格蕾 你又不是我们医院的
Grey, you don't work here.
亚当斯 去刷手
Adams, go scrub.
还是喜欢跟我杠
Still giving me trouble.
让我进去
Let me get in here.
好的 捏住了 很好
Okay. Hold that there. Good.
给我止血钳
AlI right, let's get a clamp.
听我口令 格里菲斯
AlI right, on my count, Griffith
这里
Here.
二 三
Two. And three.
二 三
Two And three.
好了
Got it.
真♥相♥缠绕在我的脖子上
♪ When the truth is wrapped Around my neck ♪
这是出了什么事
♪What happens now ♪
取栓导管
Fogarty catheter.
会发生什么
♪ What happens then ♪
我们时间不多了 这条腿需要再灌注
We don't have much time. We have to reperfuse this leg.
球囊充气
Deploy the balloon.
这是个残酷的因果游戏
♪ It”s a cruel game Of cause and effect ♪
残酷的游戏啊
♪Such a cruel game ♪
但一切还没有结束
♪But it's not over yet♪
找到了 你说对的 肝脏撕裂
Ah! There. You were right. Liver lac.
格里菲斯 抽吸
Griffith, suction.
我们需要做初级血管修复
We need to try to do a primary vascular repair.
不能停止 一旦开始就停不下来
♪No stopping it, stopping it Once it starts ♪
你还好吗
Are you okay?
美嘉 -我觉得我坐不下去了
Mika? - I- - I don't think I can sit.
它让我兴奋 让我低落
♪ It gets me high Yeah, it gets me low ♪
我的大脑和心脏起了争执
♪ It's a war Between my head and my heart ♪
这是一场战争
♪ It's a war ♪
是我大脑和心脏之间的战争
♪ Between my head And my heart ♪
这是一场战争
♪ It's a war ♪
是我大脑和心脏之间的战争
♪`Between my head And my heart ♪
安田 阿特曼医生她
Yasuda. Is- Is Doctor Altman- - Is- Is she- -
你当时去哪儿了
Where were you?
你没事吧 -我没事吗
Are you okay? - Am I okay?
不 不 我有事
No. No, I'm not okay.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你是山姆的医生之一
You were one of Sam's doctors.
你一直在提醒我这一点 结果你自己不在
You constantly reminded me of it, and you weren't there.
安田 我 -不
Yasuda, I'm- - - No!
你去哪儿了 我真的想知道
Where were you? I- I genuinely want to know.
我必须要知道
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表