有道理
That makes sense.
但变成恶性的概率极低
But the chances of it becoming malignant are extremely rare,
她也无症状,所以我会建议先观察
and she's asymptomatic, so I say we just watch and wait.
-也有道理 -对
-That also makes sense. -Right.
-这肿瘤够大了 -这是偶见瘤
-It's a decent-sized tumor. -It's an incidental finding.
是你问我的意见
You asked my opinion.
如果动手术,稍有不慎,她可能失去胎儿
If we operate, one misstep, she could lose her pregnancy,
或是丧失腿部和膀胱的功能
she could lose the function of her leg, her bladder.
如果变成恶性瘤,她可能会死
And if it becomes malignant, she could die.
但你说得对
But you're right.
转变的可能性不大
Transformation is unlikely,
-所以可以观察就好 -对
-so we could watch and wait. -Right.
但要密切观察,至少两个月一次磁振造影
But watch it carefully. An MRI every two months at least.
好,谢谢你的意见
Great. Thank you for the consult.
有什么状况吗?
Is everything okay?
刚布雷迪不是提到结婚吗?
You know how Brady casually dropped marriage?
说来真巧
Funny story.
我已经在考虑了,我还带着我爷爷的戒指
I had already been thinking about that, and I have my grandpa's ring.
但我不知道尺寸合不合,所以我趁他睡着时套上去
But I didn't know if it would fit, so I put it on him when he fell asleep,
这主意挺烂的
which was a really bad idea.
心脏衰竭导致他双手肿胀
His heart failure is causing his hands to swell.
我想想
Let's see.
试试这个
Let's try this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打算何时求婚?
When are you gonna propose?
我还没决定
Uh, haven't decided yet.
你大概会觉得我疯了
You probably think I'm crazy.
他有郁血性心脏衰竭,我却在计划婚礼
He has congestive heart failure, and I'm planning a wedding.
我认为你们两人非常相爱
I think you two love each other a lot.
什么声音?怎么了?
What's that? What's happening?
-让开 -天啊,布雷迪
-Out of the way. -Oh, my God, Brady.
蓝色代码,4楼,心律不整
Code blue. Fourth floor. Cardiac arrhythmia.
拜托救救他
Oh, please, help.
蓝色代码,4楼,心律不整
Code blue. Fourth floor. Cardiac Care Unit.
呼叫皮尔斯医生
Page Dr. Pierce!
-转到180,清空 -好了
- Charge to 180. Clear. - Charged.
为什么没反应?
Why isn't it working?
带他离开重症监护室
Somebody get him out of the ICU.
200,清空
Two hundred. Clear.
给他一剂肾上腺素
Give him one of epi.
-转到250,清空 -好了
-And charge to 250. Clear. -Charged.
怎么了?
What's happening?
电击后心律正常了,但监测平台显示他的射血分数为15
We got a rhythm, but the HemoSphere is showing his ejection fraction is 15.
好,要立刻帮他接上叶克膜
All right. We need to get him on ECMO immediately.
通知器官共享网,说他的情况危急
Update UNOS. They need to know that he is in critical condition.
-根本输入不完 -闭嘴
- This upload is taking forever. -Shut up.
这个小组专案难道只靠我做事,你都不…
Is this a group project where I do all of the work and you do none--
这个小组专案你只要坐享其成
This is a group project in which you will do none of the work
因为我写了能帮我们工作的程序
because I have written a code that will do the work for us.
完成后还会送出档案
It'll even send the file when it's done.
-你会写程序?-对
-You know how to write code? -Yeah.
-我高中时自学的 -这是你的兴趣?
-I taught myself in high school. -And you did this for fun?
不,我是为了讨生活
No, I did it for survival.
如果我要上灵气课,我爸妈会帮我出
I mean, if I needed a Reiki session, my parents had me covered,
但现实生活的需要呢?
but real-life survival stuff?
只能靠我自己
I was on my own. So, I learned how to code so I could rig online sweepstakes.
所以我学会写程序,操控线上抽奖
I was on my own. So, I learned how to code so I could rig online sweepstakes.
好邪恶
That's diabolical.
我中过按♥摩♥浴缸,但没地方摆
I got a Jacuzzi once, but we had nowhere to put it.
所以如果你想泡澡
So, now you can enjoy a hot soak
可以去沙漠灵修中心逛逛
if you're ever near the Spiritual Center of the Desert.
没兴趣
Unlikely.
能帮我优化约会应用程序吗?
Could you optimize my dating apps?
这有点像竞赛
It's kinda like a contest.
我写程序不是为了帮你约炮
I am not writing code so you can get laid.
太难了?你不会吗?
Too hard? Can't figure it out?
-好吧 -太难
-All right. -Too hard.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我要进手术室帮忙,但你的面谈还好吗?
Hey. I'm on my way to assist in the OR, but I wanna know how your meeting went.
我没空,要帮皮尔斯医生
Can't talk right now. Trying to help Dr. Pierce.
下班后想来家里吗?
Do you wanna come over to the house after work?
你知道吗?
You know what's going on?
因为山姆赛顿的事,院方要我再实习一年
They're making me repeat intern year because of what happened with Sam Sutton.
我告诉律师,如果没有你,我不会动刀
I told the lawyers I wouldn't have operated if you weren't there.
-是我的错 -不怪你
-This is my fault. -No, it's not your fault.
是我决定开胸的
It was my decision. I made the cut.
我去找福斯医生,请求跟董事开听证会
I will talk to Dr. Fox. I will request a hearing with the board.
-我们都会帮你说话 -然后呢?
-We were all there. We can defend you. -And then what?
算了吧,席梦儿
Just let it go, Simone.
能给我派特尔女士的病历号♥吗?
Could I get the MRN for Ms. Patel?
不能,为什么?
No. Why?
林肯医生交代帮她安排手术
Dr. Lincoln asked me to schedule her procedure,
所以她要做术前化验
so I need to order her pre-op labs.
我们决定了不动手术
We decided we weren't doing the surgery.
你也听见了
You were there.
没错,本来是
I was, and we did.
但林肯跟德露卡谈过
But then Lincoln talked to DeLuca about it,
现在病患决定切除囊肿
and now the patient decided to remove the cyst.
怎么没人告诉我?
Why wasn't I told about this?
恕我直言,我的层级管不了这个
All due respect, that is way above my pay grade.
显然你也管不了
And yours too, apparently.
抱歉,我今天口无遮拦
So sorry. My filter's broken today.
这太扯了
I don't believe this.
术前化验,你能…
So the pre-op labs. Could--
告诉林肯医生,去他的术前化验
Tell Dr. Lincoln to take his pre-op labs and shove it.
我才不会照做
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
皮尔斯呢?
Where's Pierce?
她要帮一名病患装叶克膜
She had to put a patient on ECMO.
希望能争取等待器官时间
They're finishing up the organ procurement.
我知道他需要新的心脏来适应新的肺脏
I know he needs a new heart so he can adapt to the new lungs,
但梅森的心脏不能给别人用吗?
but isn't Mason's heart technically fine for somebody else?
器官共享网为何不收?
Why won't UNOS accept it as a donor?
梅森的心脏适应了他的肺动脉高压
Well, it's adapted to Mason's pulmonary hypertension.
所以想给别人用,不只要配对成功
So to work for someone else, it would not only have to be a match
还要有相似的生理条件
but also have similar physiological conditioning.
呼叫史密特来手术室接替你
Hey, page Schmitt. He can cover for you in the OR.
-我要你去做一些确认 -好
-I need you to check on something for me. -Okay.
这里感觉不错,孩子很开心,你也适应了
Things seem good here. The kids look happy, you seem settled.
是的
Yes.
-你想套什么话?-尼克搬进来了吗?
-What are you fishing for? -Nick moved in yet?
没有
No.
那份资料给我
Hand me that dataset.
希望能在资料中找到有力证据
Well, whatever we find in the data, I hope it is strong
到时交给凯瑟琳,她就无法拒绝
so that when we present it to Catherine, she can't turn it down.
我们不会交给凯瑟琳
We're not presenting it to Catherine.
我们要依照原定计划
We're sticking to the original plan.
根据研究结果发表摘要
We're publishing an abstract based on our findings.
我们这次已经瞒着她,如果再一次…
We've already gone behind her back once. If we do it again--
要是她撤资,我们就没戏了
We can't risk her pulling the plug on us.
我们需要独♥立♥资金
We need independent funding.
如果我拒绝呢?
What if I say no?
梅若迪丝,你可能不在乎,你跟福斯基金会的关系,但我在乎
Meredith, you might not care about your relationship
梅若迪丝,你可能不在乎,你跟福斯基金会的关系,但我在乎
with the Fox Foundation, but I do.
他们还资助我的其他研究
They are still funding my other research.
他们是我任职医院的大股东
They are the majority stakeholder at the hospital where I work.
梅若迪丝,我不能丢了工作
I can't lose my job, Meredith.
没人说会发生这种事
No one's talking about that happening.
我们正在抹除他
We are erasing him.
德瑞克
Derek.
如果我们的研究没错,他的成果就会被淘汰
And if we are right about this, it makes his work obsolete.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表