我们还不明白其因果关系,但确实有明显相关性
there is a clear correlation.
你们找出的相关性,是我交代过别研究的方向?
So you found a correlation between things I asked you not to study?
我们没谈过这点
Well, we haven't actually spoken--
你当着我的面说过会停止往这边研究
Things you said to my face you would stop researching.
我们只差一点就能证明,阿兹海默症是可预防的
We are this close to being able to prove that Alzheimer's could be preventable.
你得承认这是颠覆性的发现
You have to admit that's a game changer.
我用不着承认什么
I don't have to admit anything.
你们瞒着我,用我的钱
You went behind my back, using my money.
我最优秀、但不再是,最靠得住的两名外科医师
Two of my best, and formerly, most-trusted surgeons.
给我一个充分的理由,说服我不该立刻封♥杀♥你们
Give me one good reason I shouldn't just end your career right now.
我能给你670万个理由
I'll give you 6.7 million reasons.
那是现今美国罹患阿兹海默症的人数
That's the amount of Americans living with Alzheimer's today.
到了年底还有50万人会被诊断出来
And there's another half a million that will be diagnosed by year's end.
女性病患的人数是男性的两倍
And for every man that suffers, two women suffer.
想想这对他们的孩子跟孙子多么重要
Think about what this could mean for their children,
想想这对他们的孩子跟孙子多么重要
for their grandchildren if we could diagnose them
要是我们能在症状出现前就诊断出
for their grandchildren if we could diagnose them
要是我们能在症状出现前就诊断出
before symptoms start.
或是先告知他们容易罹患这种疾病
Or if we could tell them that they're predisposed to this disease.
抱歉我瞒着你
I am sorry that I went behind your back.
我真的没打算动用,福斯基金会的钱,但事已至此
I honestly never did intend to use Fox Foundation funds, but we're here now.
你不想带头突破现状吗?
Don't you want to be on the forefront of fighting this?
你说得对,这改变了一切
You're right. This changes everything.
福斯基金会应该领头
Fox Foundation should be leading the way.
五百万美元帮得上忙吗?
Would five million dollars help?
-帮得上 -可以,对
-Yes. -Yes. Yeah.
我们能扩大样本数
I mean, we could expand the sample size.
可以做为期五年的纵向研究
We could do a five-year longitudinal study.
好的,那么
Great. Okay. So,
麻烦你们将笔记、资料,所有模型与工作内容
I would like for you to deliver your notes, your data, all your models,
交接给汤姆科瑞西
all of your work to Tom Koracick.
-科瑞西?-对,你认识汤姆
-Uh-- Koracick? -Yes, you know Tom.
杰出的神经外科医生
Brilliant neurosurgeon,
自认样样通的讨厌鬼,拈花惹草不嫌累
insufferable know-it-all, and tireless lothario.
-由他接手 -我不明白
-He'll be taking over. -Wait. I don't understand.
你自己说的,研究全靠福斯投入资金
You said yourself, Fox resources funded all the research.
这表示研究内容全属于福斯基金会
That means it all belongs to the Fox Foundation.
今天结束前交出来,你们俩还能保住工作
So hand it over by end of day. And the two of you get to keep your jobs.
艾特曼也一样
Same thing for Altman.
但这项项目不再是你的了
But this project is no longer yours.
他的静脉完全塌陷,左边无法接点滴
His vein is completely collapsed.
他的静脉完全塌陷,左边无法接点滴
We've lost IV access on his left side.
鲁伊斯不能死
We can't lose Ruiz.
就算无法回19号♥出勤,他仍是队友
He may not work at 19 anymore, but he's still one of us.
-你应该进去 -艾特曼跟林肯非常专业
-You should be in there. -Altman and Lincoln are perfectly capable.
我需要你进去
I need you in there.
我要知道是你出手救他
I need to know it's your hands trying to fix him.
血红素及血容比出来了没?
…H&H come back yet?
拜托
Please.
-骨内针装好了 -要尽快帮他做电脑断层
-IO's placed. -All right, we need to get him to CT ASAP.
-我们手术室见 -你确定这样好吗?
-Then I'll meet you in the OR. -You sure that's a good idea?
你们需要所有好手帮忙,当然也包括我
You'll need all the best hands you have in there
你们需要所有好手帮忙,当然也包括我
and mine are pretty damn good.
好,准备出发
All right. Let's get ready to move.
再来一袋急救血
Let's get another unit of crash blood.
你排好创伤电脑断层了吗?
Have you put in the trauma CT order set?
米伦,你那边多点牵引
More traction on your side, Millin.
好,好多了
- Mm-hmm -Good. That's better.
如果说我夹住主动脉,但后壁仍在出血
Hypothetically, if I clamp the aorta and they're still bleeding
那血是哪来的?
from the posterior wall, where's it coming from?
-腰动脉 -腰…
- The lumbar arteries. - Th--
正确,那该怎么办?
Correct. What do we do then?
-缝合止血 -开始…
- You oversell it. - You sta--
安田答对了
Yasuda's right.
好的,后降落伞式缝合完成
All right. Well, the posterior parachute is done.
我该再问一题来决定给谁缝合内壁吗?
And shall I ask a tiebreaker to see who gets to suture the interior wall?
-好的 -还是…
- Yes. - Well--
我们各缝一部分?
Could we both do some of it?
这样也行
Well, I guess that'll work.
米伦,你拿着持针器
Okay, Millin, you take the needle driver.
安田,你跟着她执行吻合术
Yasuda, you follow her with the anastomosis.
必须缝紧,然后交换
You need to keep it tight, okay? And then you'll switch.
-好 -是的
- Yeah. - Okay.
米伦,要缝得扎实
You must take healthy bites, Millin.
主动脉和人工血管都要,不然缝线不会牢固
On both the aorta and the Dacron graft or the suture won't hold.
-我跟得还行吗?-行,感谢询问
- Am I following you okay? - Yeah. Um, thank you for asking.
我是先示范
I'm mostly bringing it up
换我缝的时候,你才会跟得好
so that you do a good job when it's my turn.
好吧
Oh. All right.
-还行吗?-动脉还是不够
- How does that look? - Still not enough artery.
就这样吧
You know, just go with it though, okay?
我们扎了太多针孔
We poke too many needle holes
还得处理缝线出血
and we'll have to deal with suture line bleeding.
好多了,我帮你们打结
That's better. Okay. I'm gonna tie it down for you.
准备继续了吗?
You ready to continue?
-来吧 -没问题
- Game on. - We got it.
-准备再穿针 -好
- Get ready to reload your needle. - Okay.
我们已经塞不下了
We are already over capacity.
有病人卡在手术室,因为麻醉恢复室满了
I have patients stuck in ORs 'cause the PACUs are full.
我没空理这些官僚的狗…还在吗?
I don't have time for this bureaucratic bull-- Hello?
可恶
Damn it.
-点滴止痛药快没了 -补给要多久?
-We're running out of IV pain meds. -How long till we get more?
不知道,太多繁复程序,只能开始配给
No idea. There's just too much red tape. We're gonna have to start rationing.
怎么决定谁能止痛或要忍♥痛?
How do you decide who gets it and who has to suffer?
如果你有办法,请告诉我
If you can think of a way, then please let me know.
-电脑断层如何?-血压开始触底
-What's the CT showing? -BP started bottoming out,
-所以要直接手术 -好
-so we're headed straight to surgery. -Okay.
艾特曼医生,你要去哪里?
Dr. Altman, where do you think you're going?
手术室
To the OR.
凯瑟琳,他是消防员
Catherine, he's a firefighter.
除非葛蕾交出所有研究内容
Unless Grey has turned in all of her research,
否则你不能在本院工作
you still don't work at this hospital.
如果你非要拿权力压人,我挡不了你
Okay. If you need to go on some power trip, I can't stop you.
但今天病患太多,医生不足
But I have too many patients. Not enough doctors.
所以这人如果死了
So if this man dies
只因你太自大,不让本院优秀的医生救人
because your ego won't let one of our best doctors do her job,
那他的命就是由你断送的
then his blood will be on your hands!
我们走
Let's go.
你离大火多近?
How close were you to the fire?
我看得见山上的火,表示太近了
I saw flames on a hill which means too close.
我下次就用这个借口拒绝露营
You know, I'm using this
我下次就用这个借口拒绝露营
to get out of camping next time.
谁想睡在地上度过假日?
Who wants to spend their vacation sleeping on the ground?
我小时候常去露营
Yeah, I went all the time as a kid.
我不知道有没有,应该问我妈
I wonder if I did. I should ask my mom that.
不记得以前的事,感觉一定很泄气
It must be frustrating. Not remembering your past.
一开始是的,对,我很沮丧
It was at first. Yeah, I got pretty depressed,
怎么样也找不回从前的生活
trying and failing at getting back to my old life.
最后我决定不再给自己压力,重新开始
I mean, eventually I just decided to stop stressing and start fresh.
我重新申请药学院,搬到加利福尼亚
I reapplied to pharmacy school, moved to California,
认识新朋友,养了狗狗
made some new friends, got a dog.
遇见戴夫
Met Dave.
听起来挺顺利
It sounds like it worked out.
对,感觉很像就该这么发展下去
Yeah, it feels like it was supposed to happen this way.
好,我去看你的胸部X光
All right. I'll go check on your chest X-ray.
谢谢
Thank you.
崔森堡医生请到心脏科
Dr. Trassenburg to cardiology. Dr. Trassenburg to cardiology.
我刚才跟鲁伊斯说再见
Hey, uh-- I just said goodbye to Ruiz.
有人会好好照顾他
Well, he's in good hands.
我知道,我只是希望我能多做一些
Yeah, I know. I know. I just wish I could do more.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表