我不懂
I'm not following.
她对袜子很坚持,比赛期间不换袜子
She's got a thing about socks. She won't change 'em during a tournament.
她甚至不洗袜子来保持连胜
She won't even wash 'em if she's winning.
你知道多少运动员,有幸运袜、幸运裤或幸运胡?
You know how many athletes have lucky socks or shorts or beards?
关,这种行为很常见
You're in good company, Kwan.
你只有一个问题
You just got one problem.
你要快点拿到手术纪录?
You need your op notes sooner?
不是
No.
纱布
The gauze.
不够紧
It'll never hold up.
让我看看
Let me see that.
病变看起来是良性的,不过…
So the lesion looks benign, but--
一定会有「不过」
There is always a "but."
很遗憾,这不是之前医生认为的脂肪瘤
Unfortunately, it's not a lipoma like your primary doctor thought.
很可能是神经纤维瘤
It's most likely a neurofibroma,
是神经组织中的自发性生长
which is a spontaneous growth in the nerve tissue,
可能会让神经受损
and it can damage the nerve itself.
所以你会觉得痛
Which is why you're experiencing pain.
-还是能切除吗?-可以
-So, can you still remove it? -Yes.
但是需要神经外科医师帮忙
But we need the help of the neurosurgeon,
所以我的朋友薛波医生来了
which is why my friend Dr. Shepherd is here.
卡洛琳
Hi, Caroline.
这…
Is-- Uh--
抱歉,我无意冒犯
I'm sorry. With all due respect,
我们从德克萨斯来这里找贝尔川医生看病
we came here from Texas to work with Dr. Beltran.
我们谈过限制医生人数,好让卡洛琳安心
We discussed limiting the number of physicians for Caroline's comfort.
是,我知道
Yes, I know.
但我们要靠很擅长保留神经组织的医生
But we need someone extremely skilled at preserving nerve tissue
来做这项手术
to do the actual procedure.
薛波医生和我一起治疗过很多病患
Dr. Shepherd and I have collaborated on a number of patients,
她的技术是一流的
so I know she's the best.
需要神经外科医师,我肯定会找她
If I needed a neurosurgeon, she's who I'd choose.
她还很会玩《宝石消消乐》
Plus, she's really good at Gem Crush.
我不知道,这不在计划中
I don't know. This wasn't the plan.
你可以拒绝
You can say no.
能给我们一点时间吗?
Can-- Can we just have a second?
请别觉得被针对了
Please don't take this personally.
-没事的 -好,你们考虑一下
-No, of course. -Yeah. We'll give you some time.
快穿过筋膜了
Almost through the fascia.
好
Okay.
看看情况
Let's see what we've got.
可恶
Damn it.
格瑞弗斯、亚当斯
Griffith, Adams.
那是什么?是粘连吗?
What is that? Are those adhesions?
-像巨大的瘢痕组织 -这也叫做什么?
-It's like one giant massive scar tissue. -Which is known as?
腹冻结,但为什么扫描没看到?
Frozen abdomen. But why didn't we see this on the scans?
有时候要开刀才看得见腹冻结
Sometimes you don't see a frozen abdomen
有时候要开刀才看得见腹冻结
until they're staring you in the face.
好,这次手术会很漫长
Okay. This is going to be a long ride.
如果你们俩觉得需要退出
If the two of you feel the need to step out
去准备考试,没人会质疑你们
and study for your exam, no one in here will question that.
但现在就要决定
But I need to know now.
这次多里安的手术不能闪神
Dorian cannot have distraction in here.
我也不能被♥干♥扰
I cannot have distraction in here.
那就来吧
Then buckle up.
直角钳
Right angle.
我会需要牵引
I'm gonna need traction.
-如何?有改善吗?-天啊
- How's it looking? Any improvement? - Oh, God.
好多了,但他还是在渗血
It's better, but he's still bleeding through the packing.
终于打通了,救援马上来
I finally got through. Help is on its way.
爸爸在哪里?
Where is the dad?
别闹了,他受伤了吗?
You have got to be kidding me. Is he injured?
我这角度看不到,但萝希说是腿伤
Well, I can't see from this angle, but Rosie says it's a leg wound.
-很多血,可能伤了股动脉 -到处都是血
- Lot of blood, possible femoral injuries. - There's blood everywhere!
他不会流干吗?
How does he have any left?
也许我该试着滑下去…
Maybe I should just try to slide down there and--
然后受重伤,让急救员再派人来?不行
And gravely injure yourself so the EMTs have to send another team? Hell no.
他可能会死,他需要…
He could die. He needs a--
萝希,你有腰带吗?
Rosie, do you have a belt?
我穿瑜伽裤
I'm wearing yoga pants.
那就是没有
Okay. That would be a "no."
-有什么带子吗?-我有个小腰包
-Anything with a strap? -Yeah, I have a small fanny pack.
带子能拆下吗?
Does the strap come off?
-可以 -那就行
-Yeah. -Okay, that'll work.
你要帮你♥爸♥的腿绑止血带
You're gonna make a tourniquet for your dad's leg.
在伤口上方缠住他的腿
You'll rap it around his leg right above the wound,
然后尽可能把带子绑紧
and you're gonna tie it as tightly as you can.
没事的
It's okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
-抱歉,好了 -接着有没有看到棍子?
I'm sorry. I'm done.
-抱歉,好了 -接着有没有看到棍子?
Okay. Now, can you see any sticks?
-有,这里有一根 -好,拿着棍子
-Yeah. Yeah, there's one right here. -Okay, now take the stick,
绑在止血带打结的地方
and tie it to the tourniquet right where the knot is.
扭转棍子,就能勒紧带子
You're gonna twist that stick and it'll tighten the strap.
-萝希 -好
-Rosie. -Okay.
好,我正在扭
Okay, I'm twisting.
-变紧了 -你做得很好
- It's getting tighter. - Great. You're doing great.
一直扭到血不再流为止
Just keep going until the bleeding stops.
好像…
I think--
好像不流了
I think it stopped.
萝希,做得好,固定住别动
Great work, Rosie. Now hold that in place.
救援快到了,请再等一下
Help is on the way.
救援快到了,请再等一下
Just hang tight, okay?
好,格瑞弗斯,拿细型组织剪
Okay. Griffith, get the Metz.
你要把粘连剪除
You're gonna take down the adhesions.
我不确定粘连的终点和肠子的起点
I'm not sure I can see where the adhesions end and the intestine begins.
你要我换手吗?
You want me to change my mind?
细型组织剪,谢谢
Metz, please.
好的,小心一点
All right. Nice and easy.
一次剪去一层
One layer at a time.
剪的深度绝对不能超过我的直角钳
Never go any deeper than what I show you with my right angle.
好
Okay.
-很好 -我们几乎是牛步
- Good. - We've barely made a dent
推进手术
in this dissection.
格瑞弗斯做得很好
Griffith is doing just fine.
你觉得该继续吗?
Do you think we should continue?
多里安的并发症接连不断
Dorian's had complication after complication.
看都看不清楚
We can't even see.
再继续下去,可能造成更多伤害
If you go further, you could cause even more damage.
他进来的第一天就死过了
He was dead on the first day here.
关双手握着他的心脏
Kwan held his heart in his hands.
他有多次的败血症
He's had multiple cases of sepsis.
我在他的病床切开他的身体抢救他,而他仍然活着
I've opened him bedside as he was dying, but he's still here.
他还没放弃,所以
He's holding on. So,
我也不放弃
I am too.
我习惯坚持到底,这次也一样
I see things through. I am seeing this through.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的,格瑞弗斯
All right, Griffith.
他们大老远过来找你,你一定很开心
They came a long way to see you. That must be flattering.
我很火大
It's enraging.
不该让卡洛琳必须专程,找一名愿意尊重她的医师
Caroline shouldn't have to travel to see a doctor who treats her with respect.
你不想待在德克萨斯帮助那边的孩子?
You didn't wanna stay in Texas, try to help more kids there?
虽然我很不满
You know, as much as I hate it,
但也许他们来找我会更安全
I think maybe it is safer for them to come see me here.
环境变得很不友善
I mean, it's just gotten so hostile.
先别说那些不恰当的眼光跟排挤行为
Forget the awkward stares and the microaggressions.
有一家人还说要给儿子穿防弹背心来找我
One family was talking about putting a bulletproof vest on their son
因为他做了变性手术
just to come see me because he's trans.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表