Uh, yeah.
她的血气指数有改善
Her ABG has improved.
但愿我们很快就能拔管
Well, hopefully we can pull the tube soon.
但愿我们很快就能拔管
Well, hopefully we can pull the tube soon.
谢谢长官 -嗯
Thank you, sir. - Mm- hmm.
呃 韦伯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber, um
呃 韦伯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber, um,
马什医生说要对昨晚的事问责
Dr. Marsh mentioned that there would be consequences for last night.
马什医生说要对昨晚的事问责
Dr. Marsh mentioned that there would be consequences for Iast night.
但我跟他们不一样 我没参与其中
I was not as involved as the others.
你可以去查病历 问护士 调查一切
You can check the charts, check the nurses, check everything.
米林医生 这个病人的病历上全是你的签名
HOsPlTX[ Well, Dr. Millin, your name is all over this patient's chart.
米林医生 这个病人的病历上全是你的签名
Well, Dr Millin, your name is all over this patient's chart.
一日涉及家人 医生是无法做出客观决定的
Doctors cannot make objective decisions on care when it comes to family.
一日涉及家人 医生是无法做出客观决定的
Doctors cannot make objective decisions on care when it comes to family.
你既是她的医生 又是医疗代理人
GKEY*SLO You are this patient's medical proxy and doctor.
你既是她的医生 又是医疗代理人
o You are this patient's medical proxy and doctor.
你绝对卷入其中了
You are absolutely involved.
失陪
Excuse me.
CT扫描显示没有进一步的感染源
CT scans show no further source of infection.
血液培养和病理报告呢安田
Blood cultures and path report, Yasuda?
应该都已经更新了
Both should be updated now.
是马什派你负责这个病人的 -是我派她来的
Did Marsh assign you to this case? - I did.
是马什派你负责这个病人的 -是我派她来的
Did Marsh assign you to this case? - I did.
安田 我们开始血管检查
Yasuda, let”s proceed with vascular checks.
恩杜古医生 我得告诉你 这些实习生正在接受审查
Dr. Ndugu, I should tell you that the interns are under review at the moment.
我不在乎 阿特曼医生情况危急
That is not my problem. Dr. Altman is in critical condition.
这里需要外科医生24小时待命
We need surgeons watching this room at all times.
这里需要外科医生24小时待命
We need surgeons watching this room at all times.
不 该死
No. Damn it.
肢体发凉 没脉搏了
It's cold. There's no pulse.
给我超声仪 -来了
Give me the Doppler. Uh- huh.
不好 没信♥号♥♥
Nope. No signal.
要我叫C血管造影吗 -不 没时间了
Should I call for a CT angio? - No, there's no time.
施密特 打电♥话♥给介入室 让他们准备做血管内栓塞切除术
Schmitt, call up to IR Tell them to prep for an endovascular embolectomy.
得赶快送她过去 别让她失去双腿
We need to get her in there before she loses her leg.
我该怎么办 -你把亨特叫来 走吧
What should I do? - You need to find Hunt. Let's move.
谁也不许靠近那辆车
No one go near the car.
怎么回事 -检测到障碍
What in the world? Obstacle detected.
救护车里有三个人 一个状况不稳定 这辆车显然出了故障
We got three in the rig, one unstable, and the car's obviously malfunctioning.
只要先解除障碍
Until we can deactivate it,
我们才能安全救出病人
we cant safely extricate the patients
贸然解救我们自己也会有危险
without putting them or ourselves in danger.
好的 那司机在哪 -他怎么在后座
Okay. Well, where's the driver? - Why is he in the back seat?
不不不 我不是司机
No, no, no. I'm not the driver.
故障 -这是罗格车
Malfunction. - It's a RoGo.
什么 -这是罗格车 是一种无人驾驶的拼车
Awhat? ·It's a RoGo. It's a driverless rideshare.
我是这家公♥司♥的员工 我们在测试一款新的SUV
I work for the company and we're beta testing a new SUV model.
赶快把我弄出去啊
Can someone get me out?
我胳膊都疼死了 但韦恩把闰窗都锁上了
My arm is throbbing and Wayne locked the doors and the window
什么 -哦不不 -又来了
What- Oh, no. Oh, no. No, it”s happening again.
你能关掉吗 -这辆车名叫韦恩
Can you shut it off? - The car s name is Wayne.
他们都有名字 -把韦恩关掉
They all have names. - Turn Wayne offl
试过了 显然他不听我的
I've tried. Clearly he's not listening.
韦恩 关机 -好吧 通知里面
Wayne, power down. Okay. Call inside.
派医生待命医治他的头伤和手臂伤
Tell them that we need someone on standby for his head lac and his arm.
格里菲斯 亚当斯 你们还好吗 听到我说话吗
Griffith, Adams. Are you okay? Can you hear me?
是格蕾医生 -没错 她突然到访
Dr. Grey? - Yes, unexpected visit.
我们没事 不过 坎贝尔先生情况糟糕
We're fine, but...Mr- Mr. Campbell isn't.
他的血压在下降
His blood pressure's tanking.
好的 注意 马上会有一次撞击
Okay. Well, heads upl There's gonna be another impact.
我们啥时候能出去 -汽车公♥司♥会马上过来
Hey, when are we getting out of here? - Car company's headed here.
光是这一周 我们就向他们报告了三起事故了
This is the third accident we've reported to them in the last week
不是 要多久 -大概20分钟
No, howlong? - Maybe 20 minutes?
但20分钟绝对来不及
Okay, we don't have 20 minutes.
你们俩以前医治过创伤病人吗
Have either one of you run a trauma before?
没有 -为什么
No. - Why?
那见过吗
You seen one?
当然 -那就上手吧
Of course. - Time to do one.
救护车现在就是创伤室
The ambulance is now your trauma room.
入院原因是他主动脉上有个小裂口 这是事故造成的
It started as a small tear in his aorta caused from his accident.
一般来讲 这种伤只需密切监控即可
And normally these things only need to be closely monitored,
但在极少数情况下 没等我们治疗 伤口会快速出血
but in rare cases, they can rapidly bleed before we're able to repair it.
我这些年都在担心他
I worried for years.
每次电♥话♥铃一响 我的心都悬到嗓子眼
Every time the phone rang, my stomach would lurch
就怕是空军打来汇报他死讯的
and I'd wonder if it was the air force calling to tell me that he was dead.
他一辈子都在与死神为伴
He spent his life doing death- defying things.
我知道 他看起来真的很伟大
I know. He seemed in- incredible.
是的 他就是
Yeah. He was.
所以当我听说他死在一所到处是医护人员的医院
So when I hear that he died in a hospital surrounded by medical professionals
死因是你们没能及时发现他主动脉撕裂时
because you didn't catch a tear in his aorta on time,
我怎么也想不明白
I just don't understand.
萨顿夫人 我知道您现在很难过
Uh, Mrs. Sutton, I know this is very difficult for you- -
你俩有孩子吗
Do you two have kids?
有 -是的
I do. Yes. 09413
那你就该知道我内心有多痛
Then I don't need to tell you how I ache inside,
白发人送黑发人的痛苦
knowing that I'm still here and my son is not.
萨姆讨厌住院
Sam hated being in the hospital.
但他还是提起了你俩
But he mentioned the two of you and...
他向我提起时
When he did,
我明确感到 你俩对他来说很重要
it was clear that the two of you meant something to him.
可是
But- -
对你们来说 他只是一个病人 对吗
For you, he was just another patient, wasn't he?
我 我得过去了 这是紧急情况
I- - I have to take this. It- - It's an emergency. D
萨顿夫人 我对您的遭遇深表遗憾
Mrs. Sutton, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
瞧 我吃过了 满意了吗 -你真吃了吗
Okay. I ate. Feel better? - Doyou?
我巡完急诊再吃 -欧文 你这会不能工作
I will after I check on the pit Owen, you can't go to work
我得确保我们部门一切正常
I need to make sure my department's okay.
你们部门了解状况的 他们不用你操心
Your department is aware of what's happening. They re fine.
急诊室就没有“不操心”这一说 好吗
The ER is never fine, okay?
欧文 你现在不能治疗病人
Owen, you can't treat patients right now.
我给了她奶昔 阿米莉亚
I- I gave her a smoothie, Amelia.
我和泰迪最后一次说话 是我给了她一杯破奶昔
The last moment I had with Teddy was I gave her a stupid smoothie.
欧文 -她造成她牙疼的感染
Owen. - She had a toothache from an infection
一直扩散到了心脏 我却给了她一杯奶昔
that went directly to her heart, and I gave her a smoothie
她现在可能会死
and now she could die.
恩杜古医生让我来找你
Dr. Ndugu sent me to find you.
你竟然还在这儿
You're still here?
我这不是遵照指示吗
I follow instructions.
啥时候开始的
Since when?
我不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
病人的不插管要求我绝不会故意忽视
I wouldn't have ignored any other patient's DNI,
但你那么爱玛克辛
but you love Maxine,
我知道痛失所爱是什么感觉
and I know what it feels like to lose someone you love.
我不想让你经历这些
I don't want you to have to go through that.
怎么啦
What?
稍后再聊
We'll talk later.
行人 -出什么事了
Pedestrian...What is happening?
大离谱事件 做好撞击准备
Stupidity. Brace for impact!
又来了
It's happening again!
又来了
It's happening again!
检测到障碍物
- Obstacle detected.
交通锥通常会干扰到传感器
Cones usually work by blocking the sensors.
信♥号♥♥中断后 系统才会关闭
The signal's interrupted, and the system's shut down.
他的胳膊都肿了 但这样子你也没法给他做检查
His arm is swollen, but I'm not sure how you're gonna examine him.
以前开车上路 得担心青少年驾驶
I used to have to worry about teenagers driving.
现在还得担心无人驾驶
Now we have to worry about nobody driving?
车里配备防撞系统
It has collision avoidance systems.
车里没有司机 -我能帮到忙吗
There is no driver. - Hey, can I help?
听着 只要能让这个罗格车停下 做什么都可以
Look, you get this RoGo to stop, and you can do whatever you want.
里面情况如何 -他要心肺衰竭了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表