我们待了两小时她才进产房♥
We were here for two hours before she went into labor.
佛格森先生…
Mr. Ferguson--
我们做了完善的计划
All we've done is plan,
就在我们知道又怀孕了的那天
you know, since the day that we found out we were having another baby.
我们大量阅读,参加线上讨论
I mean, we read all the books, the online discussions.
为了以防万一,我们选了陪产员跟哺乳顾问
We just settled on a doula and a lactation consultant, just in case.
萝伦没打算遭遇这种不幸意外
You know, Lauren was not gonna be another statistic.
这不在我们的计划中
This was not in our plan.
我们没这样计划
This was not in our plan.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好的
Okay.
我哪时候能见她?
-When can I see her? -I'll go check.
我去确认
-When can I see her? -I'll go check.
谢谢
Thank you. Okay.
要是萝伦怎么了…
If Lauren had…
-我可能做不到 -你行的
-I-I don't know if I could do this. -You could.
你们取名了吗?
Have you picked out a name?
取了
We have.
叫席梦儿
It's Simone.
意思是「信念」
It means "faith."
你说什么?
Excuse me?
伊玛妮,意思是「信念」
Emani. It means "faith."
亚伦
Aaron.
我不确定你走了没
I wasn't sure you'd still be here.
吉莲是孩子的母亲,我想确定她没事
Gillian's the mother of my children. I wanted to make sure she was okay.
薛波医生修复了畸形
Yeah. Well, Dr. Shepherd repaired the malformation.
吉莲在重症监护室休养,她没事
Gillian is recovering in the ICU. She's okay.
我不确定到底怎么了
Not exactly sure what had happened.
我们没有过大吵之类的冲突
There was never any big fight or anything.
我们只是不再说话了
We just stopped talking.
我告诉自己这种事可能很自然
And I told myself that maybe that's what happens
毕竟都结婚20年了
when you've been married for 20 years.
知道对方想什么,不需要说话
You know what the other person is thinking, you don't have to talk.
但我认为…
But I think…
我只是害怕失去她
I was just scared of losing her,
所以我没问
so I didn't ask.
但我还是失去她了
But now I've lost her anyway.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
开始给艾米莉亚女士升压药
All right, let's start Miss Amelia on pressors,
每15分钟帮她做检查
and keep checking on her every 15 minutes.
-好吗?-没问题,医生
-All right? -Absolutely, Doctor.
夸斯里医生请到心胸外科
Dr. Crosley to cardiothoracic surgery.
比尔夸斯里医生请到心胸外科
Dr. Bill Crosley to cardiothoracic surgery.
手术时我很想你
I missed you in surgery.
不好意思,今天也是这么忙
Yeah. Sorry about that. It's just been one of those days.
我知道最近你跟玛姬在讨论离婚
Um, I know you and Maggie have been discussing divorce.
我只想跟你说,我会全力支持你
I just want you to know you have my full support.
好的
Okay.
我把你当儿子照顾,我也不想改变
I've come to care for you like a son. I-- I don't want that to change.
如果你想进一步认识那护理师,别客气
So if you want to know that nurse better, be my guest.
你很有魅力,而且也还很年轻
You're an attractive man with quite a few years left.
你应该多享受一下
- You deserve to have a little fun. -
但不必像今天一样躲着我
Just you don't have to avoid me like you did today.
本来不怪,都被你搞得很怪了
It's only weird if you make it weird.
其实我的绕道手术做很久
Actually, my bypass graft ran long.
才没办法处理食道裂孔疝气
That's why I didn't make the hiatal hernia repair.
所以是我搞得很怪
So, I just made it weird.
对
Yeah.
不过
But, uh…
很高兴知道你这么支持我
it's good to know I have your full support.
好
Yeah.
需要什么?
-Hey. -Hey, what can I get you?
两份龙舌兰,谢谢
Two shots of tequila, please.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
约了人吗?
You meeting someone?
没有,我不想说话
Nope. I don't wanna talk.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再来 -好
-Refill. -Yeah.
威尔森医生,萝伦佛格森的化验结果来了
Dr. Wilson? Lauren Ferguson's labs just came back.
我本来要回家了,还好吗?
I was about to head home. Everything okay?
我刚收到病患的化验结果,确定有HELLP综合征
My patient's labs just came back positive for HELLP syndrome
但她都经历了好几小时的折磨
hours after she went through hell.
她需要休养好几个月
She won't recover for months.
她的四岁女儿跟刚出生的小女婴
Her four-year-old daughter and her newborn baby girl
今天差点失去了母亲
almost lost their mom today.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
如果我催一下化验结果…
If-- If I'd just put a rush on these labs then…
就能避免这种事
all this could've been avoided.
我常常读到这种可怕的结果
I read about these awful outcomes all the time.
我却还是造成这种状况
I'm just part of the problem.
你对自己太严苛了吧?
Don't you think you're being a little hard on yourself?
我的孕妇生病,我却不知道
My patient was sick, and I didn't know it.
我不知道是我没问对问题
I don't know if I didn't ask the right questions
或是我没仔细听,但不管怎样都不对
or if I wasn't listening, but either way, it's a problem.
我觉得我要放弃一般外科
I think-- I think I need to quit general surgery
全心投入在妇产科
and… …focus all my time on OB.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
你跟多里安的朋友道歉了吗?
Did you go apologize to Dorian's friends?
你当他们面骂我,也许是你该道歉
After you called me out in front of them, maybe you should apologize.
居然是我该道…
Maybe I should apol--
你该庆幸目击者是我,而非史密特或贝利
You're lucky that it was me that saw you and not Schmitt or Bailey.
不然你只能值夜班
Otherwise, you'd be stuck on night call,
像我一样最近常从醉鬼的屁♥股♥里挖出异物
pulling objects out of drunk people's butts like me most of the time lately.
所以不客气
So, you're welcome.
你也会对关这么做吗?
Would you have done the same thing for Kwan?
是你搬出去!
You moved out!
我也没叫关搬进来,是格瑞弗斯
And I didn't even ask Kwan to move in. That was all Griffith.
所以我很遗憾你们没结果,但我…
So I am sorry that you two didn't work out, but I--
这跟席梦儿没关系
It's not about Simone.
你说你受够了
You said you were done.
对,因为我气你偷走处置机会
Yeah, because I was mad that you stole the procedure.
我没想到你会跟我的营队女友一样
I didn't think that you would just, like, disappear into the middle of the night
我给她写诗,她就半夜搞消失
like my camp girlfriend after I wrote her a poem.
你在嘲笑我吗?
Are you laughing at me?
没有,我只是…
No, I just--
我想到了跟你吵架的感觉
Yeah, I'm remembering what it was like to fight with you, and it's--
这是我最近最正常的感觉
I mean, it's the most normal I've felt in a while.
真可悲
That is pathetic…
天行者
Skywalker.
就是这样
There it is.
我快做完了
Mmm. I'm almost done.
你妈传讯,孩子睡了,好难得
Oh, your mom texted. The kids are down, shockingly.
泰蒂,我怕失去你
I'm afraid of losing you, Teddy.
我两天前做了心电图,杜古说一切正常
I had an EKG two days ago. Ndugu said everything is good.
不是的,泰蒂
It's not, Teddy.
感觉像…好像我们是自动导航
It feels like-- It feels like we're on autopilot.
孩子的行程,我们的行程
The kids, their schedule, our schedule.
你在休养时还说得过去
It made sense when you were recovering,
现在你好多了,我们却还是很隔阂
but now that you're better, it feels like we're still far apart.
我们不再说话
We don't talk anymore.
我目前的工作负担很重
I am struggling in my work right now,
我跟艾米莉亚谈这件事,我应该跟你谈的
and I'm talking to Amelia about it when I should be talking to you.
欧文,我希望你找我谈
Owen, I want you to talk to me.
但我不能,因为我不想…
But I can't because I don't wanna--
-我不想再多给你压力 -我没事
-I don't wanna put more stress on you-- -I'm fine.
你差点在我面前死去
You flatlined in front of me.
欧文,我不知道要怎么让你相信
Owen, I-- I don't know what else to do to convince you
你不会对我造成伤害的
that you are not going to break me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表