左膝盖后方有进行式疼痛
presents with progressive discomfort behind the left knee.
外部机构的超音波检查出一处脂肪瘤
Diagnostic ultrasound at an outside facility showed a lipoma,
安排了今天切除
scheduled today for an excision.
你上次扫描是两个月前
Your last scans were a couple months ago,
所以我要做磁振造影和超音波
so I wanna get an MRI and just repeat ultrasound
确保没什么遗漏,好吗?
just to make sure nothing was overlooked, okay?
-好 -我们晚点再来
-Okay. -We'll be back for you soon, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
格瑞弗斯,报告
Dr. Griffith, present.
多里安卡德纳斯,住院第55天,转回…
Dorian Cardenas, hospital day 55, transferred back--
第56天
Fifty-six.
第56天
Fifty-six.
转回重症监护室,因为败血症复发
Transferred back to the ICU after recurrent sepsis
以及高排出肠皮瘘管,治疗采用点滴注射抗生素
and high-output enterocutaneous fistula. Treated with IV antibiotics.
已经从感染中恢复
Has since recovered from the infection.
安排今天做剖腹探查术并切除肠皮瘘管
Scheduled today for a laparotomy and takedown of the EC fistula.
今天很不错
Hey, it's a good day.
准备好开刀了吗?
You ready for surgery?
谁会说「准备好了」?
Does anyone answer "yes" to that question?
那腹部检查可以吗?
You okay with an abdominal exam?
随便
Whatever.
一个晚上就320毫升了
It looks like 320 ccs overnight.
所以这个手术会怎么做?
How exactly does this surgery work?
你也知道多里安的皮肤跟小肠相连
As you know, Dorian's skin and small bowel are connected.
所以我们今天要切开这个连结
So today, we are going to remove that connection
同时我们要试着帮他将造口接回腹腔
and while we're at it, we're going to try and reverse his ostomy.
等等,真的吗?
Wait, really?
你很年轻
You are young.
营养评估也过关了,所以我们要试试
Your nutritional markers are where we want them, so we're gonna try.
离芝士汉堡更近一步了
One step closer to a cheeseburger.
等我吃到了才算
I'll believe it when I eat it.
还是我们别再找瀑布了
Maybe we should just give up on the waterfall.
等等,我看过这棵树
Wait, I-- I've seen this tree before.
我们在绕圈子吗?
Are we-- Are we going in a circle?
萝希
Rosie!
-萝希 -爸,拜托救我
- Rosie! - Dad, help me, please!
拜托,我脚踝好痛
Please help me. My ankle.
怎么了?
What happened?
-我女儿摔下去,帮帮忙 -有人来帮忙吗?
My daughter fell. Please help.
-我女儿摔下去,帮帮忙 -有人来帮忙吗?
Did people come? Can they help us?
萝希,我叫欧文,这是我太太,泰蒂
Rosie, my name's Owen. This is my wife, Teddy.
我们都是医生,我们会帮你
We're both doctors. We're gonna figure this out, okay?
没讯号♥,我下去打救护专线
All right. No service. I'm gonna go down and call 911.
萝希,你的手跟脚能动吗?
- Ow, ow, ow. - Rosie,
萝希,你的手跟脚能动吗?
can you move your arms and your legs?
可以,可是我的脚踝很痛
Yeah, but my ankle really hurts though.
试着减轻重量,保持冷静
Okay. Try to keep your weight off it and stay calm.
这是在说笑吗?
Is that a joke?
幽默感还在
Sense of humor's still intact.
等我们联络上森林护管员
Okay. Once we get the park rangers on the phone,
他们十分钟内就会赶来
there'll be help here in less than ten minutes.
-我在山壁边缘 -尽量别动
-I'm on a ledge! -Try not to move too much, okay?
-爸 -女儿,我在这里
-Dad! -I'm here, honey! I'm here!
别急,我们正试着求救
Hold on. We're trying to get help.
-我要怎么出去?-你等着,我救你出来
- How am I gonna get out of here? - Hold on! I'm gonna get you out!
-爸,你做什么?-萝希,我来了
- Dad, what are you doing? - I'm coming, Rosie!
-先生,等等 -爸,不要
-Sir, wait! -Dad, no! Dad!
不可以!
No, no, no!
实习医生
-乔瑟夫,你受伤了吗?-天啊
- Joseph, are you hurt? - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的腿割伤了
I cut my leg.
很严重
It's-- It's pretty bad!
-萝希,请你看一下 -好
-Rosie, I need you to take a look. -Okay.
我没办法,稍微移♥动♥就会跌得很惨
No, I don't-- I don't think I can. We're on the edge of a huge drop!
-你必须形容他的伤势 -天啊,好的
-I need you to tell me what you see. -Oh, my God. Okay.
天啊,他在喷血
Oh, my God. He's gushing blood.
你说的「喷」是缓慢稳定流出吗?
When you say "gushing," do you mean it's slow and steady?
就是喷血
I mean gushing!
我们必须帮他止血,好吗?
We're gonna need to try and stop the bleeding, okay?
-救援来了吗?-还没
- Is help on the way? - Not yet.
现在必须靠你帮他,好吗?
Until then, you're gonna need to try and help him yourself, okay?
控制出血有三个步骤
Now, there are three steps to controlling bleeding:
按压、包扎伤口和使用止血带
apply pressure, pack the wound, and applying a tourniquet.
我根本不想来这趟无聊的远足
God, I didn't even want to come on this stupid hike!
现在你要听我的,你手边有衣服吗?
Right now you need to listen to me. Do you have a shirt that you can use?
脱下一件,用来压住你♥爸♥的伤口
You need to take that off and use it to apply pressure in your dad's wound.
好
Okay.
对不起…对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay. Okay.
好
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay. Okay.
撑着点
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
没有用
It's not helping!
用布料塞住伤口,就用同一件衣服
Pack the wound with some kind of fabric. You can use the same shirt.
必须彻底塞进伤口里
You need to stuff that completely inside the wound.
尽可能塞紧
Pack it as tightly as possible.
感觉不太卫生
This doesn't seem sanitary.
-没别的选择 -好
- You don't have any options. - Okay.
-萝希 -好
- Rosie. - Okay.
-塞进去了 -很好
- Okay, it's in. - Okay, good.
现在用力往下压,需要稳定直接的按压
Now, press down as hard as you can. We need steady and direct pressure.
好的
Okay.
好,好的
Okay. Okay.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
我还在,我不会离开
I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere.
泰蒂,快啊
Come on, Teddy. Come on.
葛蕾史隆纪念医院
快结束了
You're almost done.
你能尽量别动吗?
Could you try not to move around as much?
怎么还没结束?这是酷刑
How are we not done yet? This is torture.
卡洛琳,你喜欢打赌吗?
Caroline, are you a betting woman?
不知道,可能喜欢吧
I don't know. Maybe.
好,如果等你数到100,扫描还没结束
All right. If this scan isn't done by the time you count to a hundred,
我就给你100美元
I will give you $100.
那我可以买♥♥好多绣花线
I could buy so much embroidery floss.
-你爱手工艺?-我会编友谊手环
-Are you into crafting? -I make friendship bracelets.
我常在自习课编织
Usually during my study hall.
我打结时会专注到忘了自己在哪里
I can focus on tying all these tiny knots and it's like I'm not even there.
你朋友真幸运,能收到你做的酷饰品
Well, your friends are lucky that your hobby makes them such cool accessories.
-我要开始数了 -太晚了,结束
-I'm gonna start counting! -Too late. We're done.
你可以放松了
You can relax now.
说说你的判读
Okay. What are we looking at here?
脂肪的沉积不足以形成脂肪瘤
Well, there's not enough fat deposits for a lipoma.
有一条神经穿过,那是神经纤维瘤吗?
There's a nerve running through it. Is that a neurofibroma?
这我可没打赌
That I did not bet on.
下列哪种状况,绝对禁止给予胞浆素原活化剂?
Which of the following is an absolute contraindication to administration of TPA?
降不下的高血压、近期脊椎开过刀或…
Uncontrolled hypertension, recent spinal surgery or the--
我现在不想练考题
Yeah. I don't wanna study right now.
这能使我冷静,回手术室让我紧张
Calms me down. Think I'm nervous to be back in the OR.
你会吗?
Are you?
不会
No.
关,我们的髋关节置换术延后了几小时
Kwan, our hip replacement got pushed a few hours,
你可以继续读书
so you can go ahead and keep studying.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在缝补袜子
I, um, am fixing a sock.
-你明天要考外医国考 -对
-You're taking the ABSITE tomorrow. -Yes.
你说你不要做手术纪录,让你有时间准备
You asked me not to do op notes so that you could have time to prepare.
很感谢你给我时间
And I appreciate the time.
然后你把时间用来补袜子
Which you're using to fix a sock.
对,这是…
Yeah, it's-- Um…
-是… -幸运袜?
-It's… -Lucky?
我说是的话会很怪吗?
Would it be weird if I said yes?
你就像小威廉丝
You're Serena Williams.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表