但也可以导致破坏性的趋势
but it can lead to destructive tendencies as well.
等等,你上了他的轮床?
Wait, you-- you got on the gurney with him?
-我想不到别的办法 -天啊
-I-- I didn't know what else to do. -Oh, my gosh.
对
- Yeah. -
抱歉,也许没这么好笑
I'm sorry. Maybe it's not that funny.
不,抱歉,我…
No, sorry. I, um…
我今天签了离婚协议书
I signed divorce papers today.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不是…
I'm not-- I'm--
我陪你笑,不是嘲笑你
I'm laughing with you. I'm not laughing at you.
-我没笑 -不是的
-I'm not laughing. -No, no.
我也刚离婚
It's just-- I just got divorced too.
我们还租了鸽子
And we rented doves.
离婚时用的?
When you got divorced?
不,是结婚时用的
No, no, no, no. When we got married.
离婚也该租鸽子,一定很好玩
We should have rented 'em for the divorce. That would have been fun.
我还在海滩上搭了帐篷
I even built a tent, though, on the be-- on the beach.
真的吗?我们有现场乐团
Oh, really? We had a live band.
我们有特制的沙雕
We had custom sand sculptures.
为什么?
Ew. Why? -
不会吧
Oh, no.
这段时间会很糟,对吧?
This is gonna suck for a while, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
一次小失误就变成一种坏习惯
One small misstep becomes one bad habit.
当然,我们都不完美
Of course, none of us is perfect.
很多事也不是我们能控制的
And so much is out of our control.
-孩子睡了吗?-睡了
-Hey. The kids asleep? -Yeah. Yeah.
他们耗光体力了
They were exhausted.
这是你最爱的
I got your favorite.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去我的床上睡
I'm gonna go sleep in my own bed.
你说得对,我在感情中的表现很差劲
You're right. I'm terrible at being in relationships.
我一直是这样,希望你听了会好受一些
And if it makes you feel any better, I've always been this way.
其实并不会,真的不会
You know, it really-- it really, really doesn't.
除了我的小孩,你是我生命中最重要的人
You know you're the most important person in my life besides my children.
我不确定能不能跟你结婚
I don't know that I can marry you.
我结过一次婚,我不知道能否再来一次
I did that once before. I don't know that I can do that again.
但我知道我很爱你
But I know I love you so much.
我爱跟你一起睡着,醒来时看到你的脸
And I love going to sleep with you, and waking up and seeing your face.
我能保证我会爱你直到永远
I can promise to love you forever.
或者直到我不再记得你为止
Or as long as I can remember you.
小梅,我也爱你,你知道问题不在这里
Mer, I love you too. That's not the issue. You know that.
问题在我把工作看得比你还重,我确实是
The issue is that I put work before you, and you're right, I do.
但这是暂时的
But just right now.
不会永远这样
That's not forever.
如果你爱我,你会支持我
And if you love me, then you'll support me.
如果你支持我,我就办得到
And if you support me, then I can do this.
你愿意走下去吗?
Are you in?
你接电♥话♥吧
You should take that.
你只能做出当下最好的选择…
All you can do is make the best choices available to you…
泰蒂,你还好吗?
Teddy. Is everything okay?
凯瑟琳把我开除了
Catherine just fired me.
希望自己以后别被反噬
…and hope they don't come back to bite you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表