剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. Right, but I can't buy them for the same price I hope to sell them.
对 但我买♥♥的价钱不能和我想卖♥♥的价钱一样
Well, how much can you do?
那你能出多少
Are these the ones your grandfather gave you?
这些都你爷爷给你的吗
Uh... some of them, but he won't care.
有些是 但他不会在意的
I'm gonna give you...
这三个 我给你...
$100 for these three,
100块
and I'm not gonna let you sell me these two.
但这两个 我不会买♥♥
Wait. Why not? I know they're good.
等等 为什么 这是好东西
They are. And my advice to you as a collector and a friend and a musician
确实是 作为收藏家 朋友和音乐家 我给你们的建议是
is that you hold onto them.
好好保管它们
I won't take them.
我不会收
And you're saving some precious gems.
你留下的是珍贵的作品
You'll thank me.
你日后会感谢我的
Yep. Thanks a lot.
嗯 非常感谢
I gotta go to the bathroom, bro.
我要去厕所 兄弟
You know, bro, I'm actually glad. I mean, you love those,
兄弟 我其实很高兴 你热爱这些东西
and you shouldn't sell them if you don't want to.
如果你不想的话 就不该卖♥♥掉它们
Hello. It's a...
-你好 -这…
Eli, why are you here?
伊莱 你怎么在这里
Dearest Jay-Bird texted me you guys needed to cop.
亲爱的小杰发信息给我说你们要大♥麻♥
What's up, Eli?
你好吗 伊莱
We shouldn't have spent that money... Owe! We need a smoke, OK?
-我们不该花钱… -嘿 我们要吸点东西 对吗
I'm all intense and shit. So...
我非常紧张 所以…
All right? OK.
-好吗 -好的
Two delicious treats for two delicious boys.
两份美餐给两位可人的男孩
Good looking out. You the dopest, E-money.
你帮大忙了 你最棒 电子货币
Thanks for hauling ass over here. Always a pleasure.
-感谢你特地过来 -没问题
Thanks, Eli.
谢谢 伊莱
All right. Gotta go make a few more deliveries.
好了 我还要去送几单货
Good Shabbos, homies. Later.
-安息日愉快 兄弟 -迟点见
We'll just hustle for the rest. Yeah, you fucking know it.
-剩下的要快点 -对 你知道的
Five, six, seven, eight. You know I'm also a dancer. Let's go!
五 六 七 八 你知道我也是个舞者 我们来吧
Pop that chest!
挺起胸膛
Pop that chest!
挺起胸膛
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
舞起来
Last stretch. Here we go.
最后一段 开始
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿
Pop. Pop! Let's go!
动起来 来吧
Yeah! Yes!
对
Ah! Ah! Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
I cannot believe she said you put your body on display.
真不敢相信她说 "展示你的身体"
Dude. Fuck her!
-兄弟 -操她的
No, actually, it was, "Use any excuse to put your body on display."
不 原话是"用借口来展示你的身体"
What the fuck? Fucking cunt. Cunt!
-什么鬼 该死的贱♥人♥ -贱♥人♥
But I'm marching into battle on Monday, bitch.
但我周一肯定要大战一场 贱♥人♥
I can't believe you didn't fuck with her more today.
我没想到你今天没跟她撕逼
Well, she couldn't.
她不能
It was bomb day.
今天是炸♥弹♥日
Biggest terrorist attack death toll in New York since 9/11?
911后纽约恐袭死亡人数最多的一次
Uh... No. Westside Highway.
不是 西城公路
The guy who ran people over with his truck.
那个用卡车将人撞倒的家伙
Do you guys think John Ellis is dead?
你们觉得约翰·艾利斯死了吗
Oh my God.
天啊
Dude, I'm such a dick, but look over there.
兄弟 我真是混账 但瞧那边
Look at her.
瞧瞧她
Leila. Leila!
蕾拉
Your phone, honey.
你的电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Make good choices.
聪明点
Oh my God!
天啊
Hot Asian Freshman.
热辣的亚裔新生
I love her.
我爱她
George! Yo!
-乔治 -哟
God, he's gone.
天 他走了
Aw! Her mom dropped her off.
她妈送她过来
Oh, so cute.
真可爱
♪ Get the fuck off nowxa0♪
♪ 快给我滚开xa0♪
♪ Get the fuck off my dickxa0♪
♪ 离我的屌♥远点xa0♪
♪ Hard to tell which one more perfect...xa0♪
♪ 很难说清楚哪个更完美...xa0♪
♪ My art or my bitchxa0♪
♪ 我的艺术还是我的女人xa0♪
♪Hard to tell which one more perfect, man My art, or my bitchxa0♪
♪ 很难说清哪个更完美 我的艺术还是我的女人xa0♪
♪ Hard to tell which one more perfect, man My car, or my cribxa0♪
♪ 很难说清楚哪个更完美我的车 还是我的婴儿床xa0♪
♪ Avant-garde with that shit. Get your jaws off my dickxa0♪
♪ 那东西很前卫 你的下巴别碰我的屌♥xa0♪
OK, wait I just wanna make sure I look OK.
好了 等等 我现在好不好看
You do. Do I? Yes, dude. Your body's my favorite.
-好看 我呢 -好看 妹子 我最爱你的身体
OK.
好的
There's gotta be a bathroom in here.
这里应该有厕所
Oh my God! We're so sorry! Oh shit!
-天啊 对不起 -该死
Sid, you're here!
悉达 你来了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Are we never gonna have sex?
我们永远都不会上♥床♥吗
You know the bomber was Muslim?
你知道那个炸♥弹♥客是穆♥斯♥林♥
You're not Muslim, Sid.
你不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 悉达
Does that matter...
如果我看起来像...
when I look the way I do?
那有什么区别
I can't. Please stop.
我不行 请别这样
♪ Get the fuck off now.Get the fuck off my dickxa0♪
♪ 给我滚开 别碰我的屌♥xa0♪
That's the jam.
那是果酱
Yo, what's fucking good, y'all?
哟 你们有什么好东西
Yeah!
耶
Oh shit!
该死
It's John Ellis!
是约翰·艾利斯
Yo, I lost my fucking bag,
我的袋子不见了
bro, my phone, all my shit. when it happened, bro,
兄弟 事发时 我的电♥话♥ 我所有东西
'cause I was fuckin' running, bro.
因为我拼命在跑 兄弟
I was fucking out of there, bro!
我要逃离那地方 兄弟
This shit is crazy!
这事真疯狂
Who wants hot dog chunks mixed in?
谁想要加热狗块
I know you guys are disappointed. You said we'd get sword thingies.
-我知道你们失望 -你说我们会买♥♥些剑之类的
Yeah. I know, and you will.
-对 -我知道 会的
But I lost my wallet with all the registration money,
但我的钱包丢了 报名费在里面
so we missed the deadline.
所以我们错过了截止日期
You know, something scary happened today.
今天发生了可怕的事
We don't know if everyone's even OK, so you don't need to complain.
我们还不知道人们是否安好 所以你们不该抱怨
I'll sign you up for something else this spring, OK?
春天我帮你们报别的班 好吗
What's up? Hey, you want food?
-怎么了 -你要吃饭吗
No.
不要
We're watching that! Yeah!
-我们在看那个 -对
Don't yell, please!
不要叫 拜托
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm so glad I can be of service, Your Highnesses.
我很高兴能为你服务 殿下
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Yo, he just got here.
哟 他刚到这里
Man, wow, bro.
哇 兄弟
Hey, this cheer you up? Mika told me about your shit, boo!
嘿 这让你兴奋吗 米卡跟我说了你的破事
Who I gotta fight for you? This Dom?
-要帮你争取谁 -这是小多
Yo, there they are. Let me see real quick.
-哟 他们在 -快让我看看
What?
什么
Hey, Dom.
嘿 小多
Yo, I'm realizing that we actually never got a chance to say sorry.
我知道我们道歉也没用
I wanna say we'rexa0genuinely sorry,
我想说我们真的很抱歉
and we'll pay you back on Monday!
周一我们会尽力补偿你
And, uh, you're a beautiful and generous human. And--
你美丽又慷慨
Stop. You gonna make her--
好了 够了 你们让她…
I got you a present. I just hate myself.
-我有礼物给你 -我讨厌自己
I love you, I love you, I love you!
我爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you still sleeping over?
你还在我家过夜吗
Is George with you guys?
乔治和你们一起
Is he?
是吗
Is George here?
乔治在这里
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表