剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Look who's here!
看谁回来了
Welcome the fuck back!
欢迎回归
Slater, Zack?
是斯莱特 扎克吗
You're my fucking girl, Kelly Kapowski.
你是我心爱的女孩 凯丽·卡普斯基
What the fuck happened to Screech here?
史克奇 你是怎么回事
I never said I was doing that. Bro, you are no fun. Seriously, man.
-我从没说要参加 -兄弟 你真没意思 真的
Watch the fit, bro!
小心我的衣服 兄弟
I'm gonna grab my shit.
我要去拿我的东西
Don't worry, OK?
别担心 好吗
She's gonna regret all of this. It's not on you.
她会后悔这一切的 这不是你的问题
Seriously.
真的
With the results of the rape kit being inconclusive
强♥奸♥检验结果没有定论
and the boys staying consistent with their version of events,
男孩们也坚持自己对整件事情的说辞
I'm sorry, it becomes one word against three.
很抱歉 现在双方各执一词
I'm supposed to forget that this ever happened?
我应该忘记发生的一切
Of course not.
不是 当然不是
However,
但是
without anyone to corroborate your side of the story,
因为没人能证实你的说法
it becomes extremely difficult for me to present a case that we can win.
我很难真正立案并成功检控
If I had no say in how this would go, why didn't you tell me in the first place?
如果我对事情的发展毫无发言权你一开始怎么不说
I apologize if I wasn't clear about the process.
如果我没有讲清楚整个过程我向你道歉
And the cab driver?
那个出租车司机呢
We discussed that maybe he saw something. So can you find him?
我们讨论过 他可能目击到什么你能找到他吗
The cab driver was impossible to track down
很难找到那个司机
without a detailed physical description, or a license plate, or an ID number...
我们没有任何细节资料诸如车牌 执照号♥码等
Do any of the boys seem even slightly willing
那些男孩中
to reconsider their statement? No.
有谁愿意改口供吗 没有
So what are they saying exactly?
他们究竟说了什么
They said it was consensual?
他们说我是自愿的吗
And that you initiated it.
他们说是你先开始的
What the fuck? They're lying!
什么鬼 他们撒谎
How could it be consensual when my underwear was ripped?
如果是自愿的我的内♥裤♥为什么会被扯烂
Mom!
妈妈
Unfortunately, ripped underwear, even with a bit of blood,
很遗憾 被扯烂的内♥裤♥甚至还有一点血迹
does not prove rape.
并不能证明是强♥奸♥
It may indicate aggressive sexual activity, but that is not...
有可能表示有激烈的性行为 但不是…
That's fucking bullshit. That's bullshit!
那简直是胡扯 这是胡扯
I hear you, Joey.
我知道 乔依
I want you to know that.
我希望你知道这点
There are some resources.
有一些资源可以利用
You are supposed to be the resource.
你就应该是这种资源
You can't possibly know that I'm gonna lose.
你不可能知道我会输掉案子
So le… let's just keep going. Let's let a jury decide.
我们继续进行 让陪审团去决定
In my experience, we do not have enough.
依我的经验看来 我们证据不足
And the last thing any of us want is to put you through the stress and trauma...
我们最不想看到的就是让你经受那种压力和创伤…
I'm already dealing with trauma.
我已经遭遇创伤
This is how I fight back.
这是我回击的方式
The defense
辩方
will not just use the lack of physical evidence against you.
不仅会用缺乏证据来攻击你
They will weave a narrative surrounding the optics around that night.
他们还会将当晚的情形编造一个故事
Optics?
情形
How about the optics of George and Luke pulling my legs apart?
那乔治和卢克将我的腿分开
Jamming their dirty fucking fingers...
然后塞进他们肮脏的手指…
So, you're telling me those optics don't matter?
你意思是这些情形无足轻重
There are videos
有视频
of you from that night
证实你那天晚上
prodding the boys with sex toys.
用性玩具挑逗那些男孩
We were just fooling around. Fooling around.
-我们只是在瞎玩 -瞎玩
I think…
我觉得...
she feels embarrassed
她因为和我们有性关系
that she hooked up with us.
而感到丢脸
She was sitting on my lap.
她坐在我大腿上
And she kissed me.
然后她吻我
In…
在...
In the video, you can see it.
在视频里 你都可以看到
She…
她...
in a way,
从某种程度而言
kind of forced it on us.
是她逼我们这么做的
Look, this is the girl that sends group texts of her nipple ring.
听着 这个女孩把自己的乳环照片群发给大家
She…
她...
doesn't wear any underwear and posts about it for attention.
故意不♥穿♥内衣还发布动态只为了引起关注
Doesn't have a ton of self-respect.
完全没有自尊自爱
All of us in the cab, including Joey,
出租车里所有人 包括乔依
were totally clear
完全清楚
on what was going down.
当时在发生什么
I just still…
我还是...
do not understand…
不明白...
…why she's doing this to us.
...她为什么这样对我们
I was there the whole night.
对 我整晚都在场
It was just Joey being Joey.
乔依跟平常没什么不同
You had a great showing,
你的表演很精彩
and, if it was up to us, we'd be seeing you in the fall.
如果由我们决定 我们将在秋天见面
But keep in mind that no matter how this shakes out,
但请记住 无论结果为何
you've got a very bright future ahead of you, Mr. Pakam.
你的前途非常光明 帕坎先生
So enjoy the rest of your senior year,
好好享受高三的剩余时间
and, the very best of luck to you.
祝你好运
Manny called in sick again. We are short in the kitchen.
曼尼又请病假了 我们厨房♥里人手不够
Sick? Lazy.
病假懒惰
I'm free.
我有空
I'll work in the back tonight.
我今晚在后面工作
Reema will host.
瑞玛会主持
Saag paneer for the buffet.
自助餐准备菠菜奶豆腐吗
I can host.
我可以主持
We have the leftover dal.
我们有剩下的扁豆浓汤
Call Reema.
打给瑞玛
Are you gonna pretend that... Look at your face.
-你打算装作… -看看你的脸
Host?
主持
What will people think?
人们会怎么想
I don't think it's my face you're worried about.
我觉得你担心的不是我的脸
Siddhartha!
悉达多
My God, that part kills me every time.
我的天 那部分每次都让我很难受
You're getting better, but you're initiating the air wrong.
你越来越好了但你启动气流的方式不对
You gotta keep the breath hot.
你得保持呼吸
Start with a "tee" sound, and then keep replenishing. Here.
从"T"音开始 然后不断补充 这里
Posture.
姿势
I need a second. I can't…
我要休息下 我不行…
Have you given any thought to…
你是否想过...
what you wanna sound like?
你想自己的音乐风格听起来是怎样的
I wanna sound great.
我希望听起来很棒
Who's your favorite player?
你最喜欢的乐手是谁
Coltrane.
柯川
Why?
为什么
Be descriptive.
讲清楚
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess it's like…
我想应该是…
It feels like it's coming from somewhere deep, you know?
感觉像是来自心底深处 明白吗
Especially his later stuff.
尤其是他后期的作品
When he started to get real spiritual with it.
他开始与之精神共鸣的时候
He studied Eastern and Western music, and religion.
他学习了东西方音乐 还有宗教
And then he used that to create this, like, hybrid sound.
然后他用这一切创作了这种混合型音乐风格
Something about that blend just speaks to me.
这种混合型音乐风格对我来说有特别的意义
It comes from somewhere deep.
它来自于心底深处
I think you need to ask yourself, what is your sound?
我想你要问问自己你的音乐风格是怎样的
And where does it come from in you?
这种音乐风格从何而来
Whatever's going on in your head is blocking you
你头脑里的想法在妨碍你
from connecting somewhere deep.
和内心深处建立联♥系♥
Literally, the entire school is dressed up today like it's fucking 1985.
真的 今天整个学校都打扮得 像该死的1985年
You're telling me they won't care about this sit-in?
你是跟我说 他们不关心这个
Did you?
你有吗
Up until like…
直到…
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表