剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
I've always been judged by what I am.
我的个性总被人们指指点点
Always been a fat, ugly dyke.
一直是又肥又丑的女同性恋
I'm dead inside. I can cope.
我内心已经死了 我可以应付
But you fellas... bit soft in the belly?
但你们…肚子有点软
You're like, "No!"
你说 "不是"
You hear "Straight, white man, "you're like, "No.
你听到"白人直男" 你说"不是
No, that's reverse sexism."
不是 那是反性别歧视"
No, it's not. You wrote the rules. Read them.
不是 这不是 规则是你定的 你看清楚
Joey, those videos.
乔依 那些视频
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
Dude, I got blood on my underwear. Can I please have yours?
亲 我内♥裤♥上有血 能借你的吗
Yeah.
好
I can get you a tampon if you...
我帮你拿卫生棉条 如果…
Are you gonna leave this room today?
你今天打算离开这房♥间吗
Mom, I told you, I don't feel good.
妈 我说了 我不舒服
Well, that's what happens when you're hungover.
对 你宿醉肯定会这样
If you think I don't know what's going on, you are delusional.
如果你以为我不知道发生了什么 你就太天真了
And if you can't handle yourself, Jo, then you are done going out.
如果你不能管好自己 小乔 我不准你再外出
Because I'm not gonna go through this with you.
因为我不会再看着你这样
OK.
好的
Take a shower. You'll feel better.
去洗个澡 你会感觉好点
That's a refreshing perspective.
那是让人耳目一新的观点
"You hate men so much,
"你这么讨厌男人
why do you try so fucking hard to look like one?"
你为什么这么努力想让自己看起来像男人"
'Cause you need a good role model right now, fellas.
你需要一个好的榜样 各位
Dropping like flies.
像苍蝇一样跌落
And it is a difficultand confusing time for you now.
对你来说现在是个艰难又困惑的时期
You know, it's changing, it's shifting.
你懂的 都在改变 更替
I understand that.
我理解这个
But... may I just, you know,
但...我是否可以
suggest that you learn to sort of...
建议你学着...
move beyond your defensiveness.
去超越你的防御性
Right? That's your first point, you're stuck on it,
对吗 那是你的第一点 你被困住了
but you need to get some space around it.
但你需要在它周围找些空间
Learn to develop...
学着去培养…
You know, try and develop a sense of humor about it all. You need to lighten up.
尝试培养幽默感 或者你需要放松点
Learn to laugh. I tell you what might help.
学着去笑 我跟你说什么有帮助
How about a good dicking?
来一场酣畅的肉搏
Get a cock up ya. Drink some jizz!
找根鸡♥巴♥ 喝点精♥液♥
You gotta laugh!
你要笑
Don't come at me again with the same nonsense again
不要再对我说
about me being irresponsible. You didn't respond.
我不负责任那些疯话 你没回复
You didn't show up.
你没出现
You didn't consider anyone but yourself.
你只考虑自己 无视其他人
Put some of that on my plate, please.
请放一些在我碟子上
You know where you need to be on Saturdays! We both work, Dom.
你知道你周六要在哪里 我们都有工作 小多
What's the problem, Odie? Tristie cheated. He was peeking.
-怎么回事 奥迪 -崔斯迪作弊了 他偷看
Are people eating my chicken? Yeah. Almost gone. It's a hit.
-有人吃我的鸡肉 -对 差不多没了 非常受欢迎
Francine made the fish.
鱼是弗朗辛做的
It's dry.
很干
How do you think it makes me look, huh,
你觉得整栋大楼的人
to everyone in our building
是怎么看我
when I have to knock on doors for last-minute childcare
在最后一刻敲门求人帮我照看孩子
while you're off doing whatever?
而你不知道跑到哪里做什么
They're not my kids!
他们不是我的孩子
I don't want you to do this here.
你们不要在这里吵架
Hello, ladies!
各位好 女士们
God bless.
上帝保佑
Happy Sunday.
周日愉快
You enjoying the evening?
今晚开心吗
Oh, it's beautiful. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Yes, thank you, Pastor.
是的 谢谢 牧师
I'm glad.
很开心
Mademoiselle Dominique Pierre, you are the person I'm looking for. May I?
我很高兴 多明尼克·皮埃尔小姐你就是我要找的人 我能坐下吗
Yes, yes.
坐吧
Your mother mentioned last week
你妈妈上周提起
that you are searching for an internship for the summer.
你正在寻找暑期实习机会
I am.
是的
Something having to do with psychology.
跟心理学有关的工作
Have you heard of Sisters Thrive?
你有听过"姐妹繁盛"吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
It's an initiative of Chirlane McCray...
这是市长夫人...
uh, the mayor's wife.
奇兰·麦克雷的倡议
It's a city program that takes on mental health and substance abuse,
这是关于精神健康和药物滥用的一个城市项目
and they are training women of color in mental health first aid.
他们正在对有色人种女性进行心理健康急救培训
So this is only an internship position...
这只是一个实习职位...
That sounds amazing.
听起来很棒
Good, good.
好的
I have an old friend of mine who works for the project.
我有个老朋友为这个项目工作
I'm going to contact herso she can call you directly
我会联♥系♥她 让她直接打给你
and send you the informationabout the job.
将工作的有关资料发给你
Sound good? Yes. Thank you so much, Pastor.
-不错吧 -是的 非常感谢 牧师
Good, good, good. Sabine...
好的 萨宾...
send my best to Dante.
替我向但丁问好
OK,we gotta get the kids home now.
好的 我们要带孩子们回家了
Yeah. It's the office on 32nd, not 38th.
对 办公室在32楼 不是38楼
Dad, can we stop at Dunkin'?
爸 能顺便去甜甜圈店吗
It's her allergist, not the pediatrician, you told me.
是她的过敏症 不是儿科医生 你说过的
We'll see, OK? Just making sure
-我们再看吧 好吗 -我只是稳妥一点
'cause I said 7:00, and you're late, so all I can do is--
因为我说的7点 你已经迟到了
I'm not doing this with you right now. OK. Oh my God.
-我现在不想跟你说 -好的 我的天
Nina, Frankie, let's go. Go.
妮娜 法兰奇 我们走吧
Jo... Jo, Jo! Mom! No, stop it.
-小乔 -妈 不要 别这样
You're not eating? You're fine with her not eating?
你不吃吗 她不吃你没意见
Oh no. No!
不 不会吧
Yo. Jo, how you doing? Yo!
小乔 你好吗
You OK? Hi.
你没事吧 嗨
I'm hooking you up so hard right now.
我要努力讨好你
It's lemon poppy-glazed. Do you love me?
这是柠檬罂粟糖衣的 你爱我吗
You know I do.
你知道是的
You need mad grease after being that rocked.
在疯狂摇摆后 你需要大量的油脂
Did you finish Gatsby?
你看完"盖茨比"了吗
Yeah, like a week ago. Fuck you.
对 一周前看的 该死
I can't get through it. Can you give me some insights?
我没法看完 你能说点感想吗
On the whole fucking book? No, just the end.
-整本书 -不是 就是结局
Maybe we can, like, FaceTime tonight, or...
也许我们今晚能视频 或者…
Wait. Yo, bro, stop for a second. Jo, for real. Um...
等等 兄弟 等一下
Look...
听着...
I really wanna ask you about...
我真的想问你...
something really important.
一件重要的事
Should I change my haircut to this,
我该把发型换成这样吗
or does it look too '90s?
还是说这太90后了
Oh my God.
天啊
I'm serious. I wanna change my look. Jo's opinion matters to me, all right?
我认真的 我想改变形象小乔的意见对我很重要 好吗
So fuck off.
走开
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Bye.
拜
She's walking around like it's nothing. And Grace hates her.
她若无其事地走来走去 格蕾丝讨厌她
OK, we've still got time. I wanna run it again.
好了 我们还有时间 我要再来一次
Practice was nuts yesterday. Like, so tense. Really, really bad.
昨天的练习真是疯了 太紧张了 这很糟糕
I wanted to try so many things:
我想试很多东西
kissing, touching, all sorts of heavy petting.
接吻 爱抚 各种各样的挑逗
I bought edible underwear. Are you still pissed?
-我买♥♥了可食用的内衣 -你还生气吗
Um, I straddled. I writhed, and yet I'm still left frustrated and unsatis--
我跨坐 拼命扭动 但仍然感觉沮丧和无法满足...
He's such a fuckboy. It's hard for me to judge her though.
他就是种马 我很难对她做出评价
You know? Like, fuck as many guysas you want, I guess.
比如随便和男人上♥床♥
Why can't you see... I have desire? I have desire. I have desire.
你为何看不到... 我有欲望
OK, look, I think she's a whore,
好了 我想她是个淫♥娃♥
but I'm done letting it affect me.
但我不会让这影响我
In a week, it'll be nothing. Like it never fucking happened.
一周后 一切都会过去 就像从未发生一样
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表