剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
But I really got my shit down, man. I think I'm gonna make you proud.
但我已经调整了心情 我想我会让你骄傲的
Well, enjoy it, man.
那你好好享受吧
I'll live it up for you, bro. I promise you that.
我会为你好好表现的 兄弟 我答应你
Yeah. I mean…
是的 我是说...
just another break you didn't earn, but good for you.
这就是另一个你学不到的教训 但对你是好事 兄弟
What? How long you knew this?
-什么 -你知道多久了
A couple of weeks or something. Why are you telling me now?
-几个星期吧 -为什么现在告诉我
I thought it'd be the right thing to do.
我想这样做是对的
You thought it'd be good for me to know what else I'm fucking missing?
你觉得让我知道 自己还错过了什么 这样好吗
I wanted you to know I'm taking it seriously.
我想你知道 我是很认真看待的
Fuck you, bro! Bro, what happened?
-去你的 兄弟 -兄弟 怎么回事
None of your shit you ever do is for anyone else. It's always for you.
你做的所有该死的事 从来都是为你自己 不是为其他人
Nah, bro, that's...
不是 兄弟 真的…
And the fucked up shit is that I know you know this, bro.
操蛋的是我知道你明白 兄弟
I know you do. You want me to give up my fucking spot?
-我知道你明白 -你要我放弃我的位置吗
Give up your spot?
放弃你的位置
Come on, man. You know what I mean.
别这样 你知道我什么意思
Yeah.
对
Give up the spot.
放弃位置
Look, man. I gotta go, man. I can't…
听着 我要走了 我不能…
Good luck.
祝你好运
Don't push on them high notes like you always do. Stay in control.
不要像你平常那样飙高音 保持控制力
Don't wild out all over the place.
不要太随意了
How are things going?
情况怎样了
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm not trying to…
我不是想…
What?
什么
Why did you do it?
你为什么这样做
I mean, how could you,
我是说 你怎么能
knowing all it... All right, I'm just gonna go.
知道… 好了 我要走了
No. No, that's not what I...
不是 我不是那意思
What the fuck do you want from me? I…
-你究竟想要做什么 -我...
I just think what you did… I went to visit my brother at college...
我只是在想你做的事… 我去看望我读大学的大哥…
And what? What? I fucking know him or something?
然后什么我是认识他还是怎样
What? I was...
-什么 -我…
What is it? I was raped while I was there.
-怎么了 -我在那里被强♥奸♥了
That's all.
就这样
I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你
OK.
好的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
My brother took me to this party in his dorm.
我哥哥带我去他宿舍参加派对
I got fucked up.
我被灌醉了
And I'm pretty sure the weed was laced with something, but…
我肯定大♥麻♥被加了料 但…
I don't know, I'd never smoked before.
我不知道 我以前没吸过
And I didn't know anyone there.
我也不认识那边的人
So I, like…
我就沿着...
go down the hallway, right?
走廊走
The Office on it,
我发现有个房♥间 有"办公室"剧集中德怀特的海报
and I go in, and there's a little bathroom in there.
我进去 里面有个小洗手间
And I'm like, "Get it the fuck together."
我想要稍微清醒一下
And I try to make myself throw up, but…
我试着吐出来 但...
it didn't work.
没成功
And when I come out, this guy's there.
当我出来的时候 就看到那家伙
And we talk about nothing, you know?
我们什么都没说 你知道吗
And, out of nowhere, he just threw me on the bed.
然后突然间 他就将我扔到床上
Fuck.
该死
Right?
对吗
He didn't hit me or anything. He just…
他没有打我之类的 他只是...
covered my mouth with his forearm, and…
用他的前臂捂住我的嘴 你懂吗
you know? Yeah.
你知道吗 是的
And he just left like it was nothing.
他若无其事地离开了
Then I just got dressed and walked back out
我穿好衣服走回去
like everything was normal.
就像一切如常
Anyways, I, … I never told anyone.
反正 我从未告诉别人
I don't know, I just didn't wanna…
我不知道 我不想...
didn't want it on my record.
有书面记录
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
I didn't wanna be a "rape girl."
我不想是个"被强♥奸♥的女孩"
Yeah.
对
So…
所以...
I've been seeing all this stuff about you online,
我在网上看到你的事
after everything that happened, and how you…
在事发之后 你是怎样…
Yeah. Well…
对
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's, …
这是…
I think it's brave what you did.
我想你很勇敢才能做到
I think I regret not saying anything.
我想我后悔什么都没说
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I believe you.
我相信你
I wanted to tell you that.
我想告诉你
Hi, Mummy. Hello, chérie.
-妈咪 -你好
Why aren't you at work? What happened?
你为什么没去上班 怎么了
Ay, ay, ay. I left early.
我早点走了
Are you sick? What's wrong? No. No.
-你病了 哪里不舒服 -没有
What? Can you please just tell me? You want tea?
-什么 你能告诉我吗 -你要茶吗
No. I just want…
不要 我只想…
We want toxa0talk to you.
我们想跟你谈谈
Sit down.
坐下
No. I'm good.
不用 我很好
I talked to Perla. There are concerns.
我跟佩拉谈过 有些担心
You talked to her about John, didn't you?
你跟她说了约翰的事 对吗
I said it's not a problem! We're friends.
这不是问题 我们是朋友
Dom! I'm ending it with him tonight.
-小多 -我今晚就会和他讲清楚
What? I'm upset 'cause I wanna do it!
什么 我难过是因为我想这么做
Are you?
是吗
Yes.
是的
I told you both that.
我跟你们都说过
It's the best thing for now. I know that.
现在这是最好的办法
Is she gonna complain about everything?
我知道
We told her you're not doing it.
她要抱怨这一切吗
I told her you won't do it because you don't really want to do it.
我跟她说 你不会做 因为你不愿意
But we need to.
但我们必须这样做
I can't keep up, and we need...
我没法赚够钱 我们需要…
Girl, we know. It's gonna be hard.
亲 我们知道 这会很难
We'll figure it out, but not this.
我们会想到办法的 但不是这样
I have an interview for a telemarketing job.
我要参加电♥话♥销♥售♥工作的面试
And if that doesn't work out, I'm gonna do some bookkeeping at church.
如果不成功 我会去教堂做一些记账工作
Dante's gonna work at Vera's restaurant.
但丁会去维拉的餐厅工作
And they'll pay him cash.
他们会付他现金
You think he's gonna give it to you? I'll worry about Dante.
-你觉得他会把钱给你 -让我来担心但丁
Really? That'll be new! Stop!
-真的吗 那是新鲜事 -够了
I'm gonna take on a Saturday shift.
我会做周末的轮班
You're already working 90 hours a week.
但你已经每周工作90个小时
But that's not fair to you, Mummy.
这对你不公平 妈咪
It's fair to you.
对你公平
But I don't wanna let you down…
但我不想让你失望...
…by putting us in this position.
...让我们处于这种境地
I watched you…
我看到你...
last night with your friends.
昨晚和朋友一起
I love when they call you a genius…
我喜欢她们说你是天才...
because that's what you are.
因为你确实如此
And I love…
我喜欢...
your dreams.
你的梦想
Dommo?
小多
I can't wait for your wedding.
我很期待你的婚礼
This is not the one I wanna go to.
但这个不是我想去的
Take the internship.
接受实习工作
Enjoy yourself with that young man.
享受和那个好男孩的感情
For real. He's fine.
真的 他人很好
Enjoy yourself with your friends.
享受和朋友的友谊
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表