剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
I don't really even have anything against her.
我对她根本没有怨恨
And what if something actually happened to her?
如果她真的发生了什么事
I think your self-awareness is a… positive sign, Leila.
蕾拉 我认为你的自我意识是积极的信♥号♥♥
I also smoked weed last night.
昨晚我还吸了大♥麻♥
And I feel very guilty about it, but… And I don't think I should,
我对此很自责 但是…我不该这样做
because I have no intention of doing it a lot.
因为我无意经常这样做
That's good.
那很好
What else?
还有什么
One of the guys…
其中一个男孩...
One of the guys that Joey…
其中一个男孩 乔依…
the girl that I posted about…
我帖子中谈及的那个女孩...
I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you this.
我不知道我是否该告诉你
You can tell me whatever you're comfortable sharing.
只要你乐意分享 任何事都可以说
I promise you I've heard it before.
我保证这不是新鲜事
I, uh…
我…
I, uh…
我…
performed oral sex on him…
在学校帮他口♥交♥...
i… in… in school, in the drama department.
在戏剧社里面
OK.
好的
How do you feel about that? Terrible.
-你对此有何感觉 -可怕
Because it was my first blow job. And…
因为这是我第一次这样做
…what if he's a rapist?
...如果他真是强♥奸♥犯
And… And I broke the rules at school,
我违反了学校的规定
and I feel like such slutty trash.
我觉得自己像个荡♥妇♥
Leila, I wanna ask you if it was consens--
蕾拉 我想问你 这是否你自愿…
Yes! No, it totally was.
是的 不对 完全是我自愿的
Which is what's so, so bad about this.
所以才特别糟糕
It led to my fight with Rachel.
这导致我和瑞秋的争吵
She doesn't know me anymore. That's what she said.
她不再了解我 她是这样说的
She's disgusted by me.
她觉得我很恶心
And I made her feel bad. And she's probably right.
我让她觉得很差劲 她可能是对的
Do you need to call your parents?
你要打给你父母吗
Do they know you're here? No.
-他们知道你在这里 -不知道
I told them…
我跟他们说...
drama rehearsal went late.
戏剧彩排会比较迟
I'm a stupid understudy, which I hate.
我是白♥痴♥替补 我讨厌这个
I just, like…
我只是…
I'm not acting like myself.
我现在不正常
And I can't get rid of, like, the slime that's all over me. You know?
我无法摆脱身上的黏液 你明白吗
OK.
好的
You have a lot going on.
你有很多经历
And I hear you, OK?
我懂你的意思 好吗
First,
首先
I think you should let go of all the shame you're feeling.
我想你要抛开那些羞愧的感觉
We all make choices as we're coming into ourselves and our sexuality, and…
在我们释放自己和进行性行为的时候 我们都会做选择
we're not gonna be thrilled with every choice.
有些选择不是那么让人满意
Give yourself a break here.
放过你自己吧
And make a promise to yourself
然后答应自己
that whenever you become engaged sexually,
每当你要和人发生性行为
you'll ask yourself,
你要问自己
"Do I really wanna do this?
"我真的想做吗
And why?"
为什么"
Shame has no place in that conversation.
在这场谈话中 不应该有羞愧
I believe that there are three things that bring us back to ourselves.
我相信有三样东西 让我们做回自己
Repentance,
悔悟
prayer,
祷告
and charity.
和宽容
OK, wait one second.
好的 等一下
Now…
现在...
in terms of Joey and Rachel,
说到乔依和瑞秋
repentance.
悔悟
There's a very important value in Judaism,
犹太教有一个非常重要的价值观
and it's healing.
就是治愈
Not just for those we hurt, but for ourselves.
不只是我们伤害的对象 还有我们自己
It's sort of like a start-over button for the soul.
这就像灵魂一个重新开始的按钮
OK.
好的
I want that. What is it?
我想要那个 是什么
Atonement.
赎罪
Which is a practice of rectifying wrongdoing
那是一种纠正错误的做法
so you can be one with God and yourself again.
这样你就能再次和神合而为一
Think of it like this…
把这看作是...
"At-One-Ment."
"再一起"
To become whole again
再次完整起来
by actively practicing self-responsibility
通过积极实践自我责任
and accountability.
和问责
So, like,
像是
apologize?
道歉吗
Or say "thank you,"
或者说"谢谢"
and then if I do all this stuff, then I'll feel better?
如果我都做了 我会感觉好点
I mean, in theory, but…
理论上是 但...
it's a process.
这是一个过程
It takes time.
这需要时间
So, own up for the sins I've committed towards others?
所以 承认我对别人犯下的罪行
What the hell's goin' on in here?
这里怎么回事
Messin' around with a new piece.
用新乐器随便玩玩
Coltrane.
柯川
Yeah. Nice.
-是的 -很棒
Well, wrap it up. Baby's gotta go to bed soon.
收拾下 孩子快要睡觉了
Homework time. All right.
-该做功课了 -好的
Dad.
爸
I'm gonna play at All-State.
我会在全州乐队演出
What?
什么
Yeah, I… I got in.
是的 我入选了
You got in? Yeah.
-你入选了 -是的
That's my man.
这才是我的宝贝儿子
Look at you, huh?
看看你
Look at you. You're doin' it! Yeah.
看看 你做到了 -对
Oh man. I am so damn proud of you right now.
我太为你骄傲了
That's what happens when you work your ass off, huh?
当你足够努力 就会有成果 对吗
Yeah. Wait. Does Mom know?
-对 -等等 妈妈知道吗
I'm gonna tell her in a few minutes. Just…
我等会告诉她 只是...
Just let me clean up in here first.
让我先把这里收拾好
Listen to me,
听我说
you're always gonna have rough patches.
你总会有困难的时候
This is how you overcome.
你就要这样克服
You deserve this. Right.
-这是你应得的 -对
My boy.
好样的
Killin' it!
太棒了
Hurry up and come tell your mom.
赶快去告诉你妈
You know I can't keep no secrets now.
你知道我没法守秘密
Nic! What?
-妮可 -什么
Fuck!
该死
Man, what the fuck am I doin'?
天哪 我究竟在做什么
Mee?
小米
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I thought something happened to you. I've been texting.
我以为你出事了 我一直发信息
Phone's dead.
电♥话♥没电了
You haven't seen it? What?
-你没看到吗 -什么
Someone posted your essay.
有人发布了你的论文
It's a made-up account, but they put your whole thing up.
是假的账号♥ 但将你整篇文章发出来了
Sid! Mom and Dad.
-悉达 -爸爸和妈妈
They don't know yet. Stop.
他们还不知道 站住
You know I love you, no matter what, right?
你知道无论怎样 我都爱你 对吗
Let me see it.
让我看看
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表