剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
We got you, girl!
抱住你了 美女
Be fucking careful!
你♥他♥妈♥小心点
Hey, I wanna talk to you.
我有话跟你说
What the fuck is the problem?
他妈有什么毛病
Switch spots with me so I can sit closer to Tim.
跟我换位置 我想坐得离提姆近点
OK. Fuck no!
-好的 -不行
You belong to me. George...
-你属于我 -乔治...
You fucker! Stop.
混♥蛋♥ 住手
Remind me of your name again?
你叫什么名字
Leila Zimmer.
蕾拉·奇默
I just really loved your speech...
我很喜欢你的演讲...
You're so sweet.
你真好
Honey, you're just having one of those days.
宝贝 你只是今天不顺心而已
It's just, like, stupid boy stuff. And...
是跟男生有关的破事
...you know Rachel?
...你认识瑞秋吗
She's my best friend, and she's, like...
她是我最好的好友...
...pissed at me, and I just feel like...
...她现在生我气了 我觉得…
Oh, kiddo, I hear you.
孩子 我理解你
Is this something that can be fixed?
这事能解决吗
Well, OK.
好的
Can you think of the steps to fix it?
你能想想怎么一步步去解决吗
Good news again!
又是好消息
Leila...
蕾拉...
I am happy to know you,
很高兴认识你
and I'm really glad you're here, OK?
很高兴你在这里 好吗
OK.
好的
You know what I think we should do?
你知道我们该做什么吗
Dance.
跳舞
I got you.
我陪着你
Come on.
来吧
Fuck you.
去你的
I'm sorry about everything,
之前的事很抱歉
but I love you the most, and Hannah did such a good job tonight.
但我最爱你了 汉娜今晚表现很好
Hey! Yo, look at you two! Nice!
瞧瞧你们俩 很好
Hey, yo, blast your new toy.
让你的新玩具动起来
Oh, you mean this one?
你是说这个
Yep!
对
Yeah!
好了
All right, yo,
好的
Joey D got a little present from some Nazi,
某个纳粹给乔依·迪送了礼物
and now she's gonna torture us with it.
现在她要用它来折磨我们
Yo, do it here, but like... Yo, Joey, be careful!
在这里做 但… 乔依 小心点
OK.
好的
Yo. Yo, I want some.
哟 我也要
OK, where you want it?
好了 你哪里想要
Yo, bro. Anna's already at your place. She said people are chilling outside.
兄弟 安娜已经到你家了 她说大家在外面等
They're gonna be waiting awhile. This fucking traffic!
他们要等一段时间 真♥他♥妈♥堵啊
Yo, let's go!
快点走
You want me to taser you?
你要我电击你吗
Should I tell her to tell everyone to peace?
我该告诉她 叫所有人走开
Nah, bro.
不要 兄弟
Oh, so, you're not talking to me anymore,
你不再跟我说话了
Tim?
提姆
I'm not not talking to you.
我没有不跟你说话
But you're not having fun with me anymore, and...
但你跟我一起已经不开心了
this is what I was talking about. What? You wanna get on top of me, huh?
-我就是说这个 -什么 你想在我上面 是吗
You wanna give me a lap dance or some shit?
你想要对我跳膝上舞吗
You need more fucking attention, Jo?
你♥他♥妈♥的需要更多关注 小乔
OK, no problem. Let's go.
好的 没问题 来吧
Don't fucking talk to me like that!
不要这样跟我说话
Fuck!
该死
Hey. Chill!
嘿 冷静点
Bro, I promise you she's not gonna be any more into you
兄弟 我保证如果你像小同性恋一样哭
if you, like, start crying like a little homo.
她肯定不会更喜欢你
Yo, where'd you cop this shit?
这东西你哪里买♥♥的
It's getting me fucked up.
这让我很嗨
Yo, DM Punjab for me real quick and see if he's coming to Luke's.
帮我发信息给旁遮普 看他来不来卢克家
I don't give a fuck if that kid's trying to have a night with his girl.
我才不管那孩子是不是想和女友过夜
I'm gonna get that kid lit!
我要让那小子嗨翻天
He earned it.
他应得的
If I pull this trigger, will I turn my athlete image to dust,
如果我扣下扳机 我的运动员形象会崩塌
my "one-of-the-guys" status into debris?
我"普通男性朋友"的身份会破碎
Yes. I'm a kid of color with an explosive strapped to me.
是的 我是个有色人种的孩子 身上绑着炸♥药♥
A truth that could crater my entire existence
真♥相♥会将我整个存在炸成碎片
and fling shrapnel into the future my parents dream for me.
波及父母为我梦想的未来
But when that bomb went off,
但当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
my clock started ticking.
我的时钟开始计时
And I don't seek to hurt or destroy.
我不想伤害或破坏
Simply trying to figure out,
只是想
before I combust,
在我燃烧前想清楚
how to live openly and freely as me...
怎样做自己 自♥由♥公开地活着...
a first-generation Indian-American...
第一代印裔美国人的…
gay son.
同性恋儿子
It's, like, so hypocritical of you.
你真是太虚伪了
Like, you're gonna sit there and judge me?
你就坐在这里评判我
You know how many girls I've watched you fuck around with, Tim?
你知道我看过你搞过多少女孩 提姆
That girl that we met at Model UN, remember?
我们在模特联合会上认识那个女孩 记得吗
The one who you fingered in the dirty
你在白色城♥堡♥肮脏的破厕所里
fucking White Castle bathroom?
指奸的那个
And I didn't say shit about that, did I?
我什么都没说 对吗
But you just go fucking right ahead and judge me, right?
但你就是这样评判我 对吗
And I'm not even doing that kind of shit!
可我根本就没做那种破事
That's so fucking funny to me.
我觉得真是搞笑
I'm not judging you, girl. It's so...
-我没有评判你 妹子 -这真是…
I'm not! OK.
-我没有 -好的
I don't need any of you guys' attention,
我不需要你们的关注
but I get to have fuckin' fun...
但我可以玩得开心...
with you and whoever the fuck I want, whenever I want to.
和你 或者和任何人 任何时间只要我愿意
All right! Because I...
-好吧 -因为我…
What? All right. Come on now.
-什么 -好了 来吧
Yo, you're being mad loud.
你太大声了
And I'm not sorry about that, OK? Fuck yeah!
-我不觉得这有什么问题 好吗 -好吧
Cut it out, dude. Stop!
别闹了 兄弟 停下
Is that so wrong to you?
你有这么不满吗
Why?
为什么
I'm not gonna... I'm not gonna feel like shit for...
我不会...我不会觉得糟糕 就因为…
Tim?
提姆
Tim...
提姆...
No. Fuck! Stop, I'm fucking pissed!
不要 该死 住手 我生气了
I'm gonna piss all over you!
我会尿到你身上
We need to tie this animal down! OK, wait!
-我们要将这只猛兽绑起来 -好了 等等
Hold on! Jesus!
等等 老天
Fuck!
该死
I'm saying...
我在说…
I'm saying you guys get to do what you want...
我是说你们想怎样都行...
Well, so can I!
我也可以
Do whatever the fuck, like...
随心所欲...
I'm not saying you can't.
我没有说你不行
But yeah, you are.
但是 对 你可以
I just don't need to fucking watch.
我只是不需要看着
Just scooch over a little.
挪过去一点
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Oh shit!
该死
Holy shit!
老天
See?
看到吗
I get to do that.
我可以这样做
I need to be able to do that.
我要可以这样做
And you can't make me feel fucking guilty.
你不会让我有任何罪恶感
OK?
好吗
So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Nah.
-也许我很虚伪 -不会
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表