剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, Jane Goodall.
珍·古德
Hannah carried around a stuffed gorilla the size of her entire body
汉娜整晚都背着像她身体般大的…
on her back all night long.
猩猩玩偶
So, what if I sent Leila this link
如果我发这条链接给蕾拉
and be like "Study Guide"?
说是"学习指南"
George! Put that shit away.
乔治 将那破东西拿开
Everyone will see that shit.
大家会看到
You know you love it though.
但你知道你会喜欢的
No, I don't! Sorry. Shut the fuck up!
-不 我不喜欢 对不起 -给我闭嘴
George, it's not funny.
乔治 这不好玩
You remember when you used to bring a little Looney Tunes lunch box to school?
你还记得以前带一个小兔巴哥饭盒去学校
That was a great lunch box, right? You remember that lunch box?
那是个很好的饭盒 对吗 你还记得
I like that George a lot better than pervy George.
比起变♥态♥乔治 那个乔治要好得多
Oh yeah? Yeah.
-是吗 -对
Oh yeah? Yeah.
-是吗 -不是
Oh yeah? No!
是吗 不是
Yo, shut up! I'm sorry.
闭嘴 对不起
George, you can't do that right now.
乔治 你现在不能这样做
Timmy?
小提
Tim, come sit with us.
提姆 来和我们一起坐
Come closer.
坐近点
Watch that!
瞧着
She has her Bubby Liza's wild hair,
她有芭比·丽莎一样的狂野头发
her mother's determination...
她母亲的决心...
...and her sister's clothes.
...她姐姐的衣服
But since birth, Hannah has always been a true individual...
但出生以后 汉娜一直是独♥立♥的人...
I know you think I'm the dumbest person ever,
我知道你认为我是世上最蠢的人
but I messaged him.
但我给他发了信息
When Hannah came...
当汉娜进来到…
Was that bad? Stop.
-那很糟吗 -够了
OK. No, I know. I just need to No. Like, actually stop.
-好的 我知道 我只想… -不 真的别说了
Oy vey, iz mir, my eyes almost popped out of my head.
我都不敢相信眼前所见
Go home or something.
回家或者随便去哪里
But then we laughed because, of course...
但我们笑了 因为…
It's just like...
我觉得…
this is a really important day for my sister and my parents,
这是我姐姐和我父母最重要的日子
...she raised over three...
...她养大了三...
...it's really fucking offensive
...这对我来说简直是天大的冒犯
that you're making it all about you and this douchebag guy.
你一直在说你和那个混账的事
...12 family clinics in Manhattan...
...曼哈顿的12间家庭诊所…
Yeah, I don't think he's that into you. Sorry.
对 我觉得他没那么喜欢你 抱歉
...with tampons and pads...
...用卫生棉条和卫生巾…
I feel like you're just acting like this girl we would hate, so...
我觉得你现在就像我们平常讨厌的那些女孩
just... I'm done.
我受够了
...but you will always be my baby girl.
...但你会一直都是我的宝贝女儿
And now,
现在
the secret to Hannah's success...
汉娜成功的秘诀…
Rabbi Sadie Schultz!
赛迪·舒尔茨拉比
When I was working with Hannah to prepare for her bat mitzvah,
当我和汉娜一起准备她的成人礼时
I asked her why she chooses Judaism.
我问她为何选择犹太教
She said, "Because Judaism gives me a place to be my real self.
她说"因为犹太教给了我可以真正做自己的机会
Judaism gives me history."
犹太教给我历史"
Today we heard Hannah read a powerful Torah portion.
今天我们听到汉娜诵读了的强而有力的妥拉读经篇
You know, it's 2020, people.
已经2020年了
Why do we still turn to these ancient texts?
我们为什么还要求教于这些古老的文字
Because...
因为...
when you're coming into the world
当你像汉娜一样
like Hannah,
即将进入这个世界
or you're lost in the world,
或者在这个世界迷失了
it gives us something to lean on
这会是你们可以依靠的东西
and reminds us that we're part of a larger community.
而且会提醒我们 我们属于一个更大的群体
Today, I am so proud of Hannah
今天 我为汉娜还有她那一代的
and her feminist, activist generation...
女权主义者 激进主义者而骄傲...
...for taking the lessons of this millennial-old faith
...她们从这千年的信仰中学习
and using them to make the world more just and open to all.
用学到的一切 使世界对大众而言更加公正 开放
Congrats, Hannah.
恭喜你 汉娜
And let's party! L'chaim!
我们开派对吧 生命不息
My parents took me to India for the first time last year.
去年我父母第一次带我回印度
I was surrounded by aunts and uncles I'd never met,
我被素未谋面的亲戚们包围
architecture out of storybooks, the sound of the sitar,
故事书中的建筑 锡塔琴的声音
and the chanting of devout Muslims and equally devout Hindus.
还有虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥和同样虔诚的印度教♥徒♥的吟唱
And I remembered something:
接着我记起一件事
in this country my parents are so proud of,
在这个我父母为之骄傲的国家
homosexual sex was illegal until two years ago.
同性恋性行为直到两年前都是违法的
Hi.
嗨
It's not even some erotic capture of lesbian intimacy. It's just fucked up.
这甚至不是女同亲密行为的色情照 就是出了差错
And...
而且...
it's literally made...
就是…
all for you.
为你做的
You guys are literally conditioned to be addicted to this shit.
你们男人只是习惯了沉溺这东西
You don't even know if you actually like it.
甚至连你自己也不知道是否喜欢
Yeah, we like naked women.
对 我们喜欢裸女
And two... are better than one.
还有两个...比一个好
I'll eat all your food
你不吃的话
if you don't get in there. No.
-我就都吃了 -不是
You don't actually like naked women.
你不是真的喜欢裸女
You like pornified naked women, which means blonde, and shaven,
你喜欢更挑逗的裸女 也就是金发 刮毛
and completely plastic-surgeried out.
而且完全整形过的
So, I mean, come on.
算了
I mean, I love you.
反正我爱你
I'm not offended that you watch porn.
你看色情片我没意见
I watch porn. It's in my head, dictating my fucking sexuality to me
我也看色情片 就在我脑海里控制我的性♥欲♥
because it's like, "Hey, ladies, fuck whoever you want,
因为就像是"嘿 美女 随便跟人上♥床♥
whenever you want, and be dirty as fuck.
何时何地都行 越淫♥荡♥越好
Really own that shit."
要真正享受那事"
But if you do that shit in real life, you're a whore.
但如果现实生活中这样做 就是荡♥妇♥
So it's fucking us all up.
对我们来说 都很操蛋
Guys our age have erectile dysfunction because of this shit.
就因为这破事 我们这个年纪的男人有勃起障碍
Babe, are you OK?
宝贝 你没事吧
It's OK.
没事
You know, it's like...
就是…
Yeah.
对
I need to, like...
我要…
I'm feeling like this is a lot.
我觉得这事太大了
I know, but we can talk about literally anything.
我知道 但我们可以无话不谈
No, I mean, like...
不是 我是说...
this.
这事
What?
什么
Yeah, I don't have the time to keep this stuff up, and...
对 我没时间继续这样
Why?
为什么
'Cause I don't.
因为我没有
Like, just out of fucking nowhere?
你就突然说出这番话
Baby, what the fuck is going on?
宝贝 究竟怎么回事
Is it because of what I said? No.
-是因为我的话 -不是
No, it's just over for me.
不是 我觉得已经结束了
I didn't wanna do this while we were eating.
我不想在吃饭的时候分手
Your parents will love this shit.
你父母会开心的
It's not that I don't love you.
不是我不爱你
You could have texted me this bullshit.
你可以发短♥信♥跟我说这疯话
I took the train for a fucking hour
我坐了一小时火车
to come to fucking Queens.
来该死的皇后区
Thanks for wasting my night.
感谢你浪费了我今晚的时间
Please don't let this be
请不要虚度今晚
a waste of a night, dear Lord. Or a whole damn day, actually.
-亲爱的主 -或者其实是一整天
OK, go do it.
好了 快去吧
Go, go, go! Hurry up, girl.
-上 -快点 妹子
You got it.
你行的
John!
约翰
John, hey!
约翰
Dommo. What's up?
-小多 -你好吗
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表