剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
No, I don't think it needs editing. It's there.
不是 悉达 我觉得这不需要修改 已经可以了
Are you 100% sure that you wanna share this?
你百分百确定 你想要分享这个
No. No, I don't want to at all.
不是 我完全不想
Like you said, how else am I gonna distinguish myself
像你说的 我要怎么才能
from the 20,000 other Asian kids applying?
从两万名申请大学的亚洲孩子中脱颖而出
So, I need to.
所以 我必须这样
Look, I'm operating under the assumptionI can trust you.
我这样做的前提 是我可以信任你
I know my parents reach out to you Sid, we're good, OK?
-我知道我父母有联♥系♥你... -不是 悉达 我们没问题 好吗
I promise. I would never.
我保证 我绝不会说的
OK. OK.
-好的 -好的
So...
那...
So, can we just do it now?
我们现在能做吗
Uh, so, I put together an email to Harvard admissions.
我撰写了一封要发给哈佛招生办的电子邮件
And I'm just gonna attach your essay.
我会附上你的论文
You know, I'm gonna let you hit send. OK?
我会让你点击发送 好吗
You should feel good, Sid.
你应该感觉很好 悉达
Seriously.
真的
Want me to hang on to this? No, I'll take that.
-你想让我留着吗 -不用 给我吧
Thanks. You bet.
-谢谢 -不会
Um... You know,
你知道吗
I'm always here if you wanna talk, or...
如果你想找人谈谈 我随时可以
Nope, I'm good.
不用 我很好
Is this good? Are you good?
这好不好 你爽吗
Manager price check at register seven, please.
请经理到七号♥收款机核价
Manager price check.
经理核价
Nobody's gonna come in.
没人会进来
I need to hear you say that you're OK.
我要你说出来 说你可以
Yeah, this is good.
对 这很好
Don't worry. I'll go easy.
别担心 我会慢慢来
What's your name?
你叫什么
I don't do that.
我不说这个
I need to know.
我要知道
No, you don't, bro.
你不用知道 兄弟
Do you want me to stop?
你要我停下吗
No.
不用
I deserve an earth-shattering, full-body experience.
我应该要有惊天动地 全身心的体验
Hold, please.
请停下
Can you try it again?
能再试一次
And this time really find the bravery.
这次要勇敢一点
You're talking about your right to pleasure.
你在说你享受愉悦的权利
Your right to understand your own desire.
了解自己欲望的权利
You get what I'm saying?
你明白我意思吗
What if she just tried to...
米拉 如果她可以…
Yeah, go ahead, tell her.
对 说吧 告诉她
Hi! I was just saying if you could try to connect
我是说 如果你可以试着
to something in your own life, maybe?
联♥系♥你真实生活的事情 试一下
Like, just really bring yourself to this.
这会有助于激发你的灵感
I deserve an earth-shattering, full-body experience.
我应该要有惊天动地 全身心的体验
I want the tickle.
我要被爱抚
I want...
我要...
the explosion.
爆♥炸♥
I want to gasp for air.
我要喘口气
I want... to scream.
我要...尖叫
In movies...
在电影里...
Do you need the line? It happens simultaneous
-你要台词吗 -这同时发生…
...simultaneously because they're in love or they're just sexy and good at it.
...因为他们相爱 或者他们只是性感并擅长如此
My sister says I should stop waiting and just...
我姐说我应该结束等待...
explore on my own body.
开始探索我自己的身体
Oh, are you auditioning, George?
你是在试镜吗 乔治
Wanna tell me about female pleasure?
想告诉我女性的愉悦吗
Fuck yeah. I'm very knowledgeable. Uhhuh. Sure you are. Bye, Geo.
-当然了 我非常了解 你当然是的 -再见 乔治
Omar, can you make sure no one comes in here
奥玛 能别再让无关人等…
who isn't supposed to be auditioning?
进来这里吗
Thanks, Leila, we're all good.
谢谢 蕾拉 可以了
Meera, come on. It was my fault.
米拉 别这样 这是我的错
Meera, I agree, actually. It was an unfair distraction.
米拉 我真的同意 这是不公平的打扰
Maybe we should give her another chance. I'm actually all set. Thank you.
-可能我们该再给她一次机会 -我觉得可以了 谢谢
I let him touch my boobs.
我让他摸我的胸
I sent him nudes.
我给他寄了裸照
I shaved my vag.
我剃掉了阴毛
And you still don't get who I really am!
你还是不明白我究竟是谁
A queen!
一个女王
Rabbi?
拉比
It would be so important for meto be cast in this.
出演这个角色对我很重要
I mean, to me... I mean.
我是说 对我…
Thank you.
谢谢
You were great.
你很棒
I'm Omar, by the way. I'll put in a good word.
对了 我是奥玛 我会帮你说好话的
OK.
好的
'Cause I'm actually better than what I just did.
因为我可以比刚才发挥更好
So...
那...
yeah. Thanks.
对的 谢谢
Yo, I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
I... I didn't mean to throw you.
我不是故意不理你
She's pissed.
她生气了
Do you know how to listen?
你不懂听人话吗
Stop your bullshit and leave.
别说话 赶紧滚蛋
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
I hate it.
我讨厌这样
What are you on?
你吃了什么
Don't...
不要...
Don't be greedy. Share.
不要贪心 分享一下
Let's go.
我们走吧
Do not pull your hair out like that.
别这样扯你的头发
That's why your hair is so damaged.
所以你的头发才会损伤这么严重
If you wore long sleeves under your scrubs,
如果你手术服下穿长袖衣服
maybe you wouldn't bruise.
你就不会受伤
Mummy, don't forget to give Odette her ear drops before bed.
妈咪 别忘了在睡前帮奥德特滴耳朵
Odie, Tristie, get your butts over here. Say bye.
奥迪 崔斯坦 快点过来道别
Hurry up!
快点
How much we know ourselves
我们对自己了解多少
is extremely important,
这很重要
but how we treat ourselves--
但我们如何对待自己才最重要
Dommo, I need to go!
小多 我忍♥不住了
I don't know about you, knowing is much easier to me than feeling.
我不知道你怎么样 但对我来说 了解比感受要容易
I need privacy now, Odie.
我要点私人时间 奥迪
I'm doing my homework.
我在做作业
But I gotta go poop.
但我要拉屎
And your pot is bubbling... Oh shit.
-还有你的锅烧开了... -该死
...and you told me to tell you when.
...你叫我烧开的时候告诉你
How can you watch that show? He assaulted people.
你怎么能看那个节目 他攻击人
They never proved that.
他们从未证实这个
Lord, look at that house!
老天 看看那房♥子
At the disco?
迪斯科
Soul Train.
灵魂火车
You're done with this. No, I won't do it, I promise!
-这个不能玩 -不要 我不会的 我保证
PJs, now.
穿睡衣 快
And yes, they did prove it, actually.
是的 事实上他们确实证实了
Son, I had the stuff.
儿子 我有东西
I had a maroon suit.
我有褐红色的西装
Tell me more, man. I was king of the dance floor.
-再跟我说说 -我是舞场之王
Everybody would circle around me, and they would chant.
大家都会围着我转 他们会唱歌♥
Yeah.
对
Oh shit.
该死
Mom's the one who can dance, Dad.
妈是会跳舞那个 爸爸
Fuck.
该死
Damn.
该死
What?
什么
Boy, you better watch yourself.
孩子 你要小心
Oh yeah?
是吗
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表