剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Yo, so look. Look.
看吧
People are saying if this election goes our way,
人们说如果这次选举要按我们的方式
it's gonna be on the backs of Black Americans.
这将是美国黑人的责任
And young Americans.
而且是年轻的美国人
'Cause until everyone else gets their shit together, we gotta lead!
因为在所有人团结起来之前我们必须带头
Where those votes at?
在哪里投票
We're gonna swing that state!
我们要改变这个国家
Let me hear you!
让我听到你们的声音
Sonia Cruz. Where is she?
索尼娅·库兹 她在哪里
Yo, she's got the sign-up sheet.
她有报名表
Join us on the bus!
加入我们 一起坐车
Oh damn, y'all. This girl just got woke.
噢 该死的 你们 这女孩刚醒来
Do something. I have an idea.
-做点什么 -我不知道
What is it? I'll tell you in a second.
-这是什么 -等会告诉你
Show some love for the Grand Army Step Corps!
向大军团的大部队展示你的爱
Amanda!
阿曼达
You go, Amanda!
来吧 阿曼达
You so good!
你真棒
You so smart.
你太聪明了
What you been drinking?
你在喝什么
Tell us your idea!
将你的想法告诉我们
You blowin' me up! What are we talkin' about?
-你过誉了 -我们在说什么
It's all Black kids at Owen's suspension center.
欧文的停课中心全是黑人孩子
That's that new Jim Crow shit.
这是新时代的吉姆·克劳
Well, we gotta do something to show how fucked up that is.
我们要做点什么 告诉大家那里多糟糕
Yo, I'm thinking we go old school and do like a sit-in for Owen.
我想我们可以用以前的方式为欧文搞个静♥坐♥
I like that.
我喜欢这样
This kid…
这家伙...
Coming here with ideas. I see you been training your boy.
他来这里提供这么多好点子 你将你男友培养得很好
Girl, you know it ain't even like that, OK?
美女 你知道不是这么回事 好吗
Girl, you know it could be like that.
姑娘 你知道可以是这样
That's how you show up. Even when people tryin' to take you out.
你就这样来了 即使人们想让你出柜
Hey, you made it.
你来了
Is Flora here?
弗罗拉在吗
No, I don't think so. Did you text her?
应该不在 你有给她短♥信♥吗
No. I just thought maybe in person it would be…
没有 我想当面说会好点
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it's good that you came anyways.
反正你来了就好
I feel like everyone's staring at me. They're not.
-好像大家都在看着我 -他们没有
So I don't know about you,
我不知道你想怎样
but I'm ready for some Philly cheesesteak!
但我要去吃费城芝士牛扒
I think I'm gonna go.
我想我要走了
Dude, you just got here.
老兄 你才刚来
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Well, what's goin' on?
怎么了
The fuck's your problem?
你想搞事情
I'm so fucking stupid!
我真是太蠢了
That piece of shit! Sid!
-那个混♥蛋♥ -悉达
Bo!
波
It was you, wasn't it?
是你做的 对不对
I know it was you, motherfucker! Yo, don't come at me.
-我知道是你 混♥蛋♥ -别找我麻烦
What the fuck? Are you OK?
怎么回事 你没事吧
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看
Dr. Kimoto to inpatient fittings.
木本医生请到住院病人配件部
Dr. Kimoto to inpatient fittings.
木本医生请到住院病人配件部
Hey, what'd they say?
嘿 他们怎么说
Ice is my friend.
冰块是我的朋友
What about your nose?
你的鼻子呢
I'm fine. I just wanna go.
我没事 我只是想离开
Meera? Dad, over here!
-米拉 -爸爸 在这边
Siddhartha.
悉达多
What happened? I'm good. It's nothing.
-发生什么事 -我很好 没事
Who did this?
谁干的
Just some dumb thing with this kid from school.
就是和学校这家伙有些愚蠢的纠纷
He attacked you? No.
-他攻击你 -不是
Why didn't the police come? It wasn't like that.
为什么警♥察♥没来 不是那样的
Your school authorities,they need to be notified.
要通知你学校的管理部门
This boy will be held accountable. Dad.
-这孩子必须受到惩罚 -爸
Your sister said he was a white boy.You were targeted.
你妹妹说他是个白人男孩 你是目标
Nobody was targeted. Then why did he attack you?
-没人是目标 -那他为什么打你
Because I came after him, OK?I pushed him.
因为我找他麻烦 好吗 我推了他
Why?
为什么
Because of me.
因为我
He was defending me.
他是保护我
What's going on? Stop. You don't need to lie for me.
-发生什么事 -够了 你不用帮我撒谎
Who's lying? Tell me the truth.
谁在撒谎 跟我说事实
What happened?
发生什么事
This kid posted my college essay online to embarrass me,
这孩子将我的大学申请论文发在网上用这种方式羞辱我
and everyone read it.
大家都看到了
To embarrass you about being Indian?
因为你是印度人而羞辱你
This is a hate crime.
这是仇恨犯罪
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思
I saw a police officer downstairs. Dad!
我看到在楼下有警官 爸爸
I need him here. Stop. Listen.
-我要他马上过来 -爸 够了 听我说
What do you need? To file a report.
-你有什么需要 -我要报♥警♥
Stop. We're fine. Sorry. Dad. Sid doesn't want…
-等等 不要 我们没事 对不起 -爸 悉达不想…
My son was beaten.
我儿子被打了
I'll have to call NYPD. Would you like me to do that?
我要报♥警♥ 你要我这样做吗
No. No, no. Can I just pleasehave a second with my family? Please?
不用 我能和家人谈一下吗 谢谢
You're not listening to me.
你不听我说
No. You need to listen to me. I will not let you be treated this way.
不 你要听我说 我不会让人这样对你
My essay was about me being gay.
我的论文里说我是同性恋
Why would you write about that?
你为什么这样写
Because I'm gay.
因为我是同性恋
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You're not gay.
你不是
Dad.
爸
Dad.
爸
The last time I checked, that wasn't...
上次我记得 还不是…
Yeah. Here. Thank you.
-对 给你 -谢谢
Have some vegetables.
吃点蔬菜
You have no vegetables on your plate.
你的盘子里没有蔬菜
Put some vegetables on your plateright now.
放点蔬菜在盘子里
Are these salted? Put on some hot sauce.
这些咸吗 你放点辣酱
She can't handle any type of hot sauce.
她不能吃辣酱
I have a question.Mm-hmm?
我有个问题
What do you do at Catholic school? Same thing you do at regular school.
-你在天主教学校做什么 -和在普通学校一样
Yeah. Except there are religion classes, and you go to chapel.
对 除了有宗教课程 你要去教堂
And there are nuns.
而且会有修女
It's different now. Everywhere.
-现在不一样了 -到处都是
I'm sure there are nowhere near as many nuns
我肯定现在不会像我们高中的时候
as when we were in high school.
有那么多修女的
Holy Ghost.
圣灵
Bec, you remember?
小贝 你记得吗
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh my God!
天啊
What in the world... What's the HolyfuckingGhost?
-什么鬼… -什么是圣灵
...are you doing with your body right now?
...你的身体现在怎么回事
Why is that so funny?Oh.
有什么好笑的
You know, at school dances,
在学校的舞会
especially the slow dances,
尤其是慢舞的时候
the nuns would patrol the crowd…
修女会在人群中巡视...
…and make surethere was enough room for the Holy Ghost.
...确保圣灵能有足够的空间
I don't get it.
我不明白
Yeah, well, you had to…
你必须留有...
You had to leave enough spacein between your bodies for…
足够的空间在你的身体和…
For Jesus. Basically, yeah.
基本是这样
Oh, it was total insanity.
噢 这真是疯了
All these pathetic...Awkward.
这些可悲的… 尴尬
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表