剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Tim.
提姆
In the locker room,
在更衣室
Gracie was like,
格蕾丝在说
"Oh, Joey, you've had an abortion. Tell me what it's like."
"噢 乔依 你堕过胎告诉我是怎样的"
Wait. What the fuck?
等等 什么鬼
Yeah, she thinks she's pregnant, so she's talking out of her fucking ass.
对 因为她觉得自己怀孕了 所以就说一些傻话
So fucked.
真该死
Pay attention to your rook.
注意你的车
JoJo! JoJo, play c4.
小乔 走C4
She's not playing 5th-grade level chess, Gracie.
她不是在下5年级程度的象棋 格蕾丝
Check! Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...
将军 对不起 我不是故意的…
Fuck.
该死
Why does Conor even go to public school? I mean, for real? Look at...
为什么康纳要去公共学校 真的吗 看看…
Everyone's really still gonna party after this shit?
经历这件破事后大家还想开派对吗
What else are we gonna do?
我们还能做什么
OK, his house has eight bathrooms?
好吧 他的房♥子有八个浴室
They definitely got people who look like me scrubbing them toilets.
他们肯定让我这种人帮他们洗厕所
OK, so after law school, right, I'mma buy a beach house in LA.
法学院毕业后我会在洛杉矶买♥♥栋海滨别♥墅♥
And I'mma have all kinds of white staff to just dust my antiques and shit.
我会请很多白人员工来帮我打扫古董之类
Get my reparations.
作为我的补偿
I want a three-bedroom, two bathrooms.
我要3个卧室 2个浴室
I'm gonna set up a home office so I can see patients.
我要在家办公 让我能看病人
You gotta have a brown leather couch. That's what I picture real shrinks having.
你要有棕色的皮沙发 我想象真正的心理医生都有
Yes.
对
How is John going to this thing tonight?
约翰今晚怎么会去参加这种活动
This is gonna be some Vineyard Vines shit.
这就像学院风的东西
Is he bougie? It doesn't matter.
-他在装有钱人 -这无所谓
You gotta go.
你该走了
Look, if you wanna have your Love and Basketball story,
如果你想要有自己的"爱情与篮球"故事
you have to put yourself in the room with your Quincy.
你必须和你的昆西共处一室
I gotta watch the kids though.
我要照看孩子
Sis, they're not your kids. Mika, stop.
-姐 他们不是你的孩子 -米卡 够了
And the fencing deadline is today. I'm going over there.
击剑的最后期限是今天 我要去那边
They get all their gear.
他们有全套装备
Fencing's random.
击剑很随机
Colleges love kids who are good at weird sports.
大学喜欢那些擅长奇怪运动的孩子
I got both the kids full scholarships, but we had to pay the registration fee.
我帮两个孩子拿到了全额奖学金 但还要交报名费
So I hustled for the extra cash. And it's child care three days a week.
我拼命赚额外的钱 每周三天要照看孩子
Mm! I see you feeling proud.
我觉得你很自豪
Aah! Yup!
对
Sonia, I'll forgive your debt if you chill with me this weekend.
索尼娅 如果你周末和我轻松一下 我就不用你还我钱
Yeah, I told you I'm not paying you.
对 我说了我不会还
You shook.
你答应了
I gave all my cash to Dom earlier, so I can't.
我之前把所有钱给了小多 所以不行
Dom, you got to make good. Oh my God.
-小多 你要好好表现 -天啊
This kid has no sense of what's going on... Wait.
这孩子不知道发生了什么... 等等
Yo.
哟
Give me my bag.
把我的袋子给我
Get it! Stop! It's not funny.
-拿着 -住手 这不好玩
She's asking you to stop. I don't need you to speak for me.
-她叫你住手 -我不需要你代我发言
Throw it, man. Bam! Give my boy his money!
-扔过来 -把钱给我兄弟
Oh shit. Someone's gonna come over here.
-噢 该死 -快来人
Can you mind your own business? I got important shit in there!
你能管好你自己吗 我里面有重要东西
I'm not in the mood for you two dumbass sophomores to...
我没心情让你们两个白♥痴♥二年级生…
I'm sorry. I dropped something down the stairwell.
抱歉 我有东西掉落楼梯井了
We can go grab it for her real quick.
我们能帮她去捡回来 很快
It's not the first time we've had to talk to this group today.
今天不是我们第一次进行这些对话
We sincerely apologize. We were playing around.
我们真诚地道歉 我们只是在玩
They took Dom's wallet out of her bag. She's not involved.
-他们从小多的袋子里拿了她的钱包 -她没参与
Ms. Del Marco, do you have pants?
迪·马科小姐 你有裤子吗
Are these the only clothes you have?
你只有这些衣服
Yeah. Why?
-对 -为什么
Well, because I was at gym when the lockd--
因为在封锁时 我在体育馆
You'll find any excuse, right, to put your body on display.
你总是有借口 对吗 来展示你的身体
Does anyone have anything Ms. Del Marco can use to cover herself?
有人有东西能让迪·马科小姐遮掩一下吗
Joey.
乔依
So they basically steal Dom's wallet...
他们偷了小多的钱包...
We didn't steal anything. What?
-我们没偷东西 -什么
...and someone straps a bomb to themselves outside,
...外面有自杀式炸♥弹♥
but my bare legs are the big issue? Got it.
但我裸♥露♥的腿变成大问题了 我明白了
I am not going to have a political debate with you now
我们都在经历创伤的时候
when we are all experiencing trauma.
我不想和你进行政♥治♥辩论
Ms. Pierre?
皮埃尔小姐
They were messing around, and now my wallet is gone.
他们在捣乱 我的钱包不见了
Well, that's theft, guys.
这是偷窃 各位
OK, Dom, let's go see if we can find it. Jayson, Owen, this will be written up.
好了 小多 我们看看能不能找到吧 杰森 欧文 这会被记下来
Expect consequences.
这会有后果的
She loves to fuck with me.
她喜欢折腾我
It's 'cause you're the bad one.
因为你是不听话
With a bomb-ass class rank though.
但我成绩非常好
Number six, babe. What's yours?
第6 宝贝 你呢
One-thirty-four.
134
Well, you're ranked ridiculously high on this list too.
你在这个名单的排名离谱的高
You're a "bomb pussy."
你是"炸♥弹♥妞"
The fuck? Our friends are fucking douche bags.
-什么鬼 -我们的朋友真是人♥渣♥
Excuse me. Do you know where the clitoris is?
不好意思 你知道阴蒂在哪里吗
Do you know where the clitoris is?
你知道阴蒂在哪里吗
Do you know what the clitoris is?
你知道什么是阴蒂吗
Hey, boy, tell me what you know about the female orgasm.
嘿 跟我说说你对女人高♥潮♥了解多少
I'm asking because my clitoris is not my leg.
我这样问 是因为我的阴蒂不是我的腿
Stop.
够了
Just stop mistaking it for my labia.
别把它当成我的阴♥唇♥
The clitoris is the center of sexual stimulation on my body.
阴蒂是我身体上的性刺♥激♥中心
The clitoris has about 8,000 nerve endings,
阴蒂大约有8000根神经末梢
and it's still not as sensitive as the teenage boy
它还没有根本不懂得取悦我的
who doesn't know how to please me! Badam ching!
少男那么敏感
No, I'm serious.
不 我认真的
Cool. I'm excited to have you audition. Oh my God. Me too!
-真棒 你的试镜让我兴奋 -天啊 我也是
I can't believe you're the director and the writer!
真不敢相信 你是导演和编剧
It's almost like we were meant to be locked down together.
似乎我们注定该因为这次封锁而在一起
'Cause Coming of Age has been, like, the only thing
因为"成人礼"是我唯一
I've been looking forward to. Right, Rachel?
一直都很期待的东西 对吗 瑞秋
Dude, were you a part of this?
兄弟 你有参与吗
What? What's going on? You made the "Bomb Pussy" list.
-什么 怎么回事 -你上了"炸♥弹♥妞"名单
You're one of the 50 Most Fuckable Females at Grand Army.
你是在大军团的50个最佳床伴之一
It's on Insta.
就在照片墙上
You're "Jap Pussy."
你是"日本妞"
Wait. Like"Japanese pussy"?
等等 你说"日本妞"
Jewish Asian Princess pussy?
犹太亚裔公主
Wait. Who did this? The swim team.
-等等 这是谁做的 -游泳队
Oh my God. Wait. Does this mean that they wanna fuck me?
天啊 等等 这是不是说他们想上我
Wait. How is this even determined?
等等 这是怎么决定的
What's the criteria for an amazing pussy? Are you on it?
一个很赞的床伴有什么标准 你在里面吗
You found it.
你找到了
All good?
没事吧
No, my fucking cash is gone.
不好 我的钱不见了
You have $200 for me?
你拿了我的200块
We don't. Well, I need my money right now.
-没有 -我现在就要我的钱
Dom, you got to see this.
小多 你要看看这个
It's John.
是约翰
He ditched right before the bomb went off, remember?
他在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前溜走了 记得吗
No one's heard from him. Look.
没人有他的消息 看
Four dead and at least 19 injured.
4死 至少19伤
Attention students and faculty.
各位教职员工和学生请注意
Thank you for your patience and cooperation
感谢你们在这场可怕的悲剧期间
during this terrible tragedy.
表现出耐心与合作精神
After careful consideration,
经过慎重的考虑
NYPD counterterrorism forces and emergency response teams
纽约警♥察♥局的反恐部队和应急小组
have cleared us for immediate evacuation.
允许我们立即撤离
Counselors will be available to talk in the days and weeks to come.
在接下来的几天或几周内咨♥询♥师将会提供服务
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表