剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
And because the lines extending from the center are equidistant,
因为从中心延伸出的线是等距的
and all of the sides are equidistant…
所有的边都是等距的...
da, da, da…
懂了吧...
the triangles are congruent!
这些三角形都是相等的
All right, so let's call them "X".
好了 我们称之为"X"
Mr. Jackson?
杰克逊先生
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Excuse me, I'd like to understand what you're all doing, please.
不好意思 我想知道你们都在做什么 拜托
We go sit by the admin office, right?
我们坐在行政办公室旁边 对吗
Yes, admin. Just don't block the exits, you guys.
对 行政办公室 但不要拦住出入口 各位
Leave enough room for passing students, OK?
要有足够空间让学生经过 好吗
I get that. OK, this is fine.
-我明白 -这很好
That poster's popping. Catch you later.
-这海报做得真棒 -迟点找你
You seein' this shit?
你看到了吗
This is crazy, but we gotta get to the front.
这真是疯了 但我们要去前面
It's not about the percentage of African American kids in the school.
这与学校里非裔美国孩子的比例无关
Yeah, it is. No.
-是的 -不是
It's about unfair disciplinary measures.
这是关于不公平的纪律措施
How long does this last? All day, probably.
-这破事要搞多久 -一整天吧 可能
Yeah, well, I got, like, 45 minutes.
对 我有45分钟
Can I sit with you?
我能和你坐一起吗
Yeah, of course.
好啊 当然可以
What are you doing?
你在做什么
… just research.
...做研究而已
For what?
为什么
I'm thinking of writing a play.
我在想写一部戏剧
You'd be amazing at that.
那肯定会是佳作
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 对
I was thinking, like, maybe a social justice play about race.
我在想 也许是关于种族的 社会正义剧
Like… I don't think that exists. Can you get me a ticket for tonight?
-我觉得那不存在 -你能给我一张今晚的票吗
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah, I wanna be there and, like, support everyone.
对 我想在场支持大家
You know, especially you.
尤其是你
So…
所以…
I was really upset about everything, but I wouldn't wanna miss it,
所有的事让我很不开心 但我不想错过
even if I can't, like, be in it.
即使我不能参演
Thanks. It's really dope of you to come.
-谢谢 -你能来真的很好
I'm, like,
我现在
even more nervous now.
更紧张了
The Grand Army chapter of the Black Student Union
黑人学生联合会的大军团高中分部
and its supporting peers
以及其他支持的同僚
exercise all right to convene in peaceful protest
行使召集和平抗♥议♥的权利
to call out injustice.
来对抗不公
Man…
兄弟...
You got a second? Nah, I really don't have time.
-你有时间吗 -没有 我没有时间
Please.
拜托
Shit's been intense, and... Sorry about that, but I don't...
-最近事态紧张 而且… -抱歉 但我真的…
You really don't have five minutes?
你真的五分钟都没有吗
What is it, man?
什么事
I gotta cover this thing for the paper, so…
我要帮校报去做采访
I'm sorry.
对不起
And…
还有...
that's all I wanted to say.
我只想说这个
I know I texted you and messaged you, but…
我知道我给你发了短♥信♥ 但...
I wanted to tell you to your face that I sincerely apologize.
我想当面说 真的很抱歉
What I said to you, like, what I accused you of was fucked.
我之前对你说的 那些不实的指责 真是很恶劣
And… and I know that.
我知道的
I was in a bad place.
我当时情绪失控
And it's not an excuse, but...
这不是借口 但是...
I got it.
我明白
I accept. We're good.
我接受 我们没事
OK, I...
好的
No, man, let's… let's just be chill about this.
不是 我们别再纠结这个
This doesn't need to be more shit on top of your shit.
你的麻烦事已经够多了
I can be the easy part of this, all right?
我不想给你压力 好吗
OK, man. Word.
好的 很好
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
Your essay was genius.
你的论文写得太好了
I really mean it. It…
我是说真的 我...
It rocked me.
它震撼到我了
Today, you will hear from members of the Black community, firsthand,
今天 你将直接听到 黑人社区成员的声音
about our macro and micro experiences with discrimination here at Grand Army.
关于我们在大军团受到的 从宏观到微观的歧视经历
What we experience is not rudeness.
我们经历的并不是粗鲁无礼
It's racism.
而是种族歧视
Keep talkin', Ellis!
记住讲 埃利斯
What we experience is not inappropriate.
我们经历的并不是行为失当
It's racism.
而是种族歧视
What we experience is not unfortunate.
我们经历的并不是倒霉事
It's racism.
而是种族歧视
What we experience is not just the way it is.
我们经历的并不是常态
It's racism.
是种族歧视
So,
所以
we will sit in solidarity.
我们会团结一致地静♥坐♥
Open minds and hearts. Yes.
-打开我们的头脑和心灵 -好啊
But with our anger on our sleeves.
但是要公开表示我们的愤怒
Zero-tolerance policies don't keep students safe.
零容忍♥政策不能保证学生的安全
They remove students from schools. It's bullshit.
-他们将学生带离学校 -这是胡扯
Zero tolerance means zero commitment
零容忍♥意味着零承诺
to supporting and nurturing predominantly young Black men.
对以年轻黑人男性为主的 支持和培育的零承诺
We're suspended for 60 days.
我们被停课60天
That's not a life lesson. That's right.
-这不是人生的教训 -说得对
That's a life-changer.
这是改变一生的事
That's a ticket to dropout.
会导致辍学
That's a school-to-prison pipeline.
是学校到监狱的通道
This isn't a TV show.
这不是电视节目
This is happening right here at Grand Army.
这就在大军团高中发生
We have someone who's experienced this firsthand.
我们有同伴亲身经历
This is an emergency evacuation.
这是紧急疏散
Teachers, get into position. We have to go.
教师们 请各就位 我们要走了
Everyone, proceed to the exits in an orderly fashion, please.
各位 请大家有序地走到出口
Orderly fashion, guys. As quickly as you can.
保持秩序 各位 尽量快点
Make it quick. Let's go.
快点 我们走吧
Why is this happening again?
为什么又发生这种事
I know. I'm, like, really freaking out.
-我知道 -我真的吓坏了
Me too. I'm so scared.
我也是 我很害怕
I don't wanna fight with you anymore.
我不想再跟你争吵了
My God. Me too.
天啊 我也是
I just… I love you so much, and everything was so stupid.
我非常爱你 之前的事都太傻了
My God. I love you.
天啊 我爱你
You're OK, right?
你没事吧
This OK?
这样可以吗
Yeah. Are you? Yeah.
-是的 你呢 -嗯
You don't have to. I want to.
-你不用这样 -我想这样
Is it OK? Am I doing it OK?
可以吗 我做得对吗
It's… it's good.
很好
I'm happy.
我很开心
Me too.
我也是
Your parents, do you think…
你的父母 你觉得…
I locked my door.
我锁了门
Sorry the show was canceled tonight.
可惜今晚的演出取消了
I feel bad.
我感觉不好
It's OK. It's not your fault.
没事 这不是你的错
No, I know.
不是 我知道
I, like,
我
never thought I'd be,
从没想过
like, making out with you.
我会和你亲热
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Yeah.
是的
I love it.
我很喜欢
It's, like, thank God for bomb threats, kinda.
幸好有炸♥弹♥威胁 真的
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表