剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
No one's laughing at you, Leila.
没人取笑你 蕾拉
That's not my real name.
那不是我的真名
Have you ever met a real Chinese girl named Leila?
你有见过真正的中国女孩叫蕾拉吗
You couldn't just let me keep my real name?
你不能让我保留我的真名
And everyone's like,
所有人都说
"Be the real you." So, can you tell me who that is?
"做真正的自己" 那你能告诉我 我是谁吗
You are our daughter, and your dad and I love you very much.
你是我们的女儿 你♥爸♥和我很爱你
No, you love who you created, not...
不是 你爱的是你创造的我 不是…
No, we were very happy to find you.
不 当时能找到你 我们很高兴
Honey, let's just get home. OK?
宝贝 我们回家好吗
You just… flew over and took me.
你只是...飞过去 带走了我
You brought me to this foreign country,
你带我来到这个异国
never thinking of how that would affect me.
从未想过 这对我会有什么影响
And I'm basically living someone else's life,
我就像是在过另一个人的人生
the kid you couldn't have.
你们没能有的那个孩子
I don't know how I'm supposed to…
我不知道我要怎样…
OK, I don't know myself.
好吧 我不了解自己
Do you get that?
你明白吗
And you're laughing at that woman like it's nothing.
而你若无其事地取笑那个女人
I never used one of these.
我从未用过这些
OK. First, I need one cup of water.
好的 首先 我要一杯水
I have four children.
我有四个孩子
I'm used to distractions
我已经习惯了让人分心的事情
but I still have not learned to tune it all out.
但我还没学会如何无视
I can't get the wrapper…
我拿不到包装纸...
I'll do it.
我会做的
Do what, baby?
做什么 宝贝
The marriage thing.
跟人结婚
But I'm not doing it just for the family.
但我不只是为了这个家才这么做
If I do this, some of the money goes towards college.
如果我这样做 其中一部分钱要供我上大学
That's my condition.
这是我的条件
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表