剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, I should.
是的
Just give me a second, OK?
稍等一下 好吗
Hi, baby. What's going on?
宝贝 怎么了
You OK?
你没事吧
Look, Dom.
看看 小多
How could I be so fucking dumb?
我为什么这么蠢
Remember how you always tell us not to be so hard on ourselves?
记得你经常对我们说不要过分苛责自己
I could have been expelled, Sonny.
我差点被开除了 小索
All that I'm working for, everything… gone.
所有我为之努力的一切 都没了
Yeah, but that didn't happen.
对 但这没发生
So maybe you just need to give yourself a break.
你要让自己喘口气
Man…
该死...
Can you guys for real stop?
你们能停一下吗
They don't like if you're trying on the wigs.
他们不喜欢你试戴假发
Yeah, fuck. Sorry.
对 该死 对不起
I buy from here almost, like, every damn day.
我差不多每天都光顾这里
I don't need her thinking me and my friends are disrespectful.
我不想她觉得我和我的朋友粗鄙无礼
Want me to hunt down product for you?
要我帮你找产品吗
I know today's been shit, but it's gonna be good, bro.
我知道今天过得很糟 但会没事的
Just let it go. And we're here for you to support you, and...
别多想了 我们是来支持你的 而且…
Did I ask you to do that?
我有叫你这样做吗
What?
什么
Y'all didn't need to come here.
你们不用来支持我
Like you said, I'll be good.
就像你说的 我会没事
Yeah? Yes.
-是吗 -是的
I know you see me a lot. I've been here, like, four times a week.
我知道你经常见到我我一周大概来四次
I was wondering if you guys have,
我想知道你们是否有
like, a frequent shopper discount I can get, or, like…
那种熟客的折扣优♥惠♥或…
No.
没有
I spend a lot of money here.
我在这里花了很多钱
I don't wanna have to take my business elsewhere.
我不想去别的地方进货
'Cause you know there's like... So, you have no money to pay?
-因为你知道… -你没钱给对吗
Next customer, please.
下一位 谢谢
I have the money!
我有钱
What does this look like to you? I just know you're up-pricing.
你觉得这是什么 我只知道你涨价了
How are you charging $45 for this hair?
这假发你居然卖♥♥45块
This is cheap shit!
这是廉价货
You know what?
这样吧
Forget this.
算了
I gotta spend all my money to make fucking money? Fuck this shit!
我要花掉所有钱才能赚钱 去他妈的
Dom!
小多
Dommo, what's wrong?
小多 怎么了
I'm good.
我没事
I can't keep doing this.
我不能再这样了
I can't.
我不行
There's never a break. I can't fucking catch up.
根本就没法喘气 我实在顶不住了
It's gonna be OK. Just relax.
-会没事的 -放松点
No, it's not.
不是的
My mom's friend has this nephew.
我妈的朋友有个侄子
He needs his green card.
他需要绿卡
He'll pay us $10,000.
他会给我们一万块
For what?
做什么
If I…
如果我…
…just go to City Hall and we'd get married,
...去市政厅然后我们结婚
and I would just have to start... What? No.
我就可以… 不行
What? Dom, you're not gonna do that.
-什么 -小多 你不能这样做
I mean, I can.
我可以
People do it all the time. It's not a big deal.
人们都会这样做 这不是大事
Yes, it is. It's a piece of paper.
-是的 -只是一张纸
With, like, a whole bunch of real shit that goes along with it.
但是很多重要的事跟这个有关
Look, I know stuff's been tight. No, you don't know!
-我知道事情很艰难 -你不知道
OK, fine, but what I'm saying... But what?
-好吧 但我要说的是… -但是什么
There's no better option. Trust me, I've tried everything.
没有更好的办法 相信我我什么都试过了
Well, not this.
这个不行
That's really easy for you to say.
你说当然简单
Your mom can't really want... Don't even make it like that.
-你妈不会真的要… -不要这样说
Like we're ignorant, or…
像是我们很无知 或者...
…or we're fucked up. It's not like that.
...我们很放纵 不是那样的
It supposed to sound like that?
应该是这种音乐风格吗
All right, man.
好吧
OK. OK. All right. All right. You legit.
好了 好了 你很棒
You legit, man. Word. You're looking up.
-你很棒 兄弟 -厉害了 你很棒
I know you! You go to Harlem Renaissance, right?
我知道你 你要去哈林文艺复兴 对吗
Nah, man, I go to Grand Army.
不是 我去大军团
You know, … anyone who died in that bomb?
你知道炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时有人死了吗
Nah.
不知道
You know, every time I see an Arab Muslim dude now,
现在每次我看到一个阿♥拉♥伯穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm like, "All right…
我就想"好吧...
what's in that backpack, motherfucker?"
背包里是什么 混♥蛋♥"
That's fucked up, man. For real.
-那真是糟糕 老兄 -真的
So wait. Why you up here if you a BK boy?
等等 如果你是布鲁克林的人你来这里做什么
Bro, you mad stupid, son! I live up here, bro.
-兄弟 你太蠢了 -我住在这里
I just go to school there. Wait, you play ball at Marcus Garvey?
-我只是去那边的学校 -等等 你在马科斯·加维公园打球
I couldn't possibly buy off you guys, could I?
我不能向你们买♥♥毒品 对吗
We look like dealers to you? Nah. I mean, but y'all smoking.
-我们像毒贩吗 -不是 我是说 你们都抽
I thought y'all might have… That's kind of fucked up.
-我以为你们可以… -那真是操蛋
Nah, man, that's... Look, I'm just desperate right now.
不是 老兄 那…听着 我现在很无助
And this piece of music is a fucking beast.
这首曲子简直就是野兽
I'm not the one that's supposed to be playing it. I didn't mean it like that.
不该是我在演奏 我无意如此
Look, look, look, man. We don't sell, but we do share, man.
听着 我们不卖♥♥货 但我们会分享
Go ahead, hit that shit, bro. You're cool.
来吧 试一下 兄弟 没事的
What's the song for though?
这首曲子做什么的
A performance.
用来表演
Big?
很大的演出
Yeah, very.
是的 很大
I'm about to fuck it up in front of 500 people.
我要在500人面前表演
Five hundred?
500人
Who it belong to? My boy, Owen.
-这该是谁的 -欧文
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
Why he not playing?
他为什么不上场
He got suspended. Sixty days.
他被停课了 60天
Damn!
该死
Shit, bro, I got suspended so many times, I just dropped out.
该死 我被停课太多次 我刚退学
It's fucked up. Your boy cool with you
-对 太操蛋了 -你朋友对你代替他
jacking his look?
没意见
He doesn't know. You cold, bro. You cold as hell.
-他不知道 -你太无情了 真冷酷
It's not like that. You gotta tell your friend, man.
-不是那样 -你该告诉你的朋友
I gotta dip, y'all. We was just playing with you.
-我该走了 -我们只是开玩笑
Nah, nah, nah, it's all good. I know that. …
不是 没事的 我知道...
I just gotta meet my pops anyway.
我要去找我爸
All right, man. Cool.
好吧 没问题
Peace, bro.
放松点 兄弟
Good lookin' out.
当心
Come smoke up with us sometime.
有空来和我们一起抽大♥麻♥
Come through, chill, we'll smoke you up good.
过来放松下 我们会给你好货
Yes, sir. Good lookin' out.
-好的 -谢谢
Y'all be easy. All right, bro.
-你们保重 -好的 兄弟
That's gonna be you up there one day.
总有一天 你也会登台献演
The way they listen to each other,
他们聆听彼此的方式
just building and building and creating something…
不停地建造创造自然...
organic and alive.
生机勃勃的东西
It's amazing!
真是了不起
You're gonna inspire people like that.
你要像这样激励人们
You got that gift.
你有那种天赋
There are other ways to inspire people.
有其他方式可以激励人们
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm doing this thing at school.
我要在学校这样做
What, a concert or something?
什么演奏会之类吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表