剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
God.
天啊
Fuck.
该死
My fucking God.
我的天
Dear God. Please, God.
亲爱的上帝 求你
Please help me.
请帮助我
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠 主与你同在
Holy Ma…
万福玛利亚…
Jo.
小乔
It's fucking brick out here. What you wanna talk about?
这里很冷 你究竟想说什么
Well, I just wanted… I just wanted to talk.
我只是想谈谈
Yeah, I just wanted to talk. My God, what?
-对 我只是想谈谈 -天啊 什么
This whole thing's been, like, super crazy, so I feel like…
这一切都太疯狂了 我觉得…
No shit.
确实是
We were fucking arrested.
我们都被捕了
Which was fucking insane.
这真是疯了
How about you, Jo? How about me, Luke?
-你呢 小乔 -我吗 卢克
Like, what the fuck, Jo?
什么鬼 小乔
For real. I don't...
真的 我…
They were cuffed and dragged out of school.
他们被铐起来 从学校里带走
What you guys did to me was fucked up.
你们对我做的事糟透了
How so? And I think you know that.
-怎么会 -我想你很清楚
Jesus.
老天
Look, none of this needed to be a thing at all.
听着 这些事完全没必要小题大做
I'm honestly, like, so confused right now.
现在我真的很困惑
I thought that maybe you would be apologizing to us
我以为你会向我们道歉
so we could all go back to being good again.
这样我们能像以前那样 和好如初
How can you stand there
你怎能站在这里
and act like it was nothing?
像若无其事一样
Can you just tell me?
你能告诉我吗
Can you just say that you were wrong? It is all I'm asking for, all right?
你能说你错了吗 我只是想这样 好吗
That's the only reason I came to see you.
这是我唯一来见你们的原因
It wasn't… wasn't to yell at you even or to try to trick you or anything.
不是要对你们大喊大叫 或者对你们设套之类的
I just need to know that you know what you did.
我只是要知道 你们清楚自己做了什么
Joey, I know…
乔依 我知道...
that we drank a lot.
我们喝了很多酒
What?
什么
And we smoked a shit-ton.
而且我们吸了不少大♥麻♥
Look, but so did you. No.
-听着 你也是一样 -不是
And yeah, we all got down a little bit, you know, whatever.
对 我们都有点放纵 你知道的
It is what it is.
事情就是这样
And that was embarrassing for you, I guess, and...
你觉得很丢脸 我想…
What the fuck?
什么鬼
No!
不是
Jo. Come on. Yes. Yes!
-小乔 别这样 -对
No. Stop.
-不是 -够了
Tim.
提姆
Tim.
提姆
Tim, you sat there.
提姆 你坐在那里
Tim, you watched. Seriously, you're fucking insane, Joe.
-提姆 你看到的 -真的 你真是疯了xa0乔依
I know you fucking saw me crying. Stop!
-我知道你看见我哭了 -够了
You sat there while they pinned me down.
他们按住我的时候 你坐在旁边
Jo.
小乔
Jo, it's OK.
小乔 没事
I can't believe you. Come on.
-我不敢相信 -别这样
We're not judging you. We never ever have. I promise you.
我们没有评判你 我们从来没有 我保证
But you were out of control that night.
但你那天晚上失控了
What?
什么
You were all up on Tim's dick,
你就坐在提姆的屌♥上面
then five minutes later, you're up on the both of us.
然后 五分钟后 你就在我们上面
I mean, that's on you. Did you ever say no?
-这都怪你 -你有拒绝吗
I was hysterically crying.
我歇斯底里地哭了
I tried to push you guys off of me.
我想将你们推开
I fucking bled.
我他妈的流血了
Tim!
提姆
Tim, don't do this.
提姆 别这样
Tim, please.
提姆 拜托
OK.
好的
Let's go. It's freezing.
我们走吧 这里很冷
It's fucking ridiculous.
这真是太荒谬了
Told you. She's crazy.
跟你说了 她疯了
She's deranged. Seriously.
-她有病 -真的
I…
我...
It's true though.
但是真的
What? What?
-什么 -什么
Bro! Nah, man.
-兄弟 -不是
It's fucking true what she's saying, and I'm done acting...
她说的都是真的 我已经不想再装了…
You are such a fucking faggot, bro.
你真是个死基佬 兄弟
Bro, I saw you.
兄弟 我看到了
My God.
天啊
I watched you motherfuckers do what you did, so don't even fucking try.
我看到了你们两个混账做的事 所以别他妈否认了
Wait. Tim, what are you saying?
等等 提姆 你在说什么
Luke! I didn't say shit.
-卢克 -我没有胡说
I didn't fucking say shit. Stop talking, Tim.
-我没有胡说 -够了 提姆
Seriously, bro.
真的
You couldn't get some fuckin' pussy, so now you're making shit up.
你没有能打一炮 现在你在编故事
Nah. Nah. And you know exactly what went down.
不是 你们知道到底发生了什么
I know you do.
我知道你们清楚
Tim, you… you watched them do what?
提姆 你看着他们做了什么
You don't wanna do this.
你不该这样做
You do not.
你会后悔
Fuck you, bro.
去你的
Holy fuck. Let's go.
-老天 -我们走吧
Fuck you for what you did! Let's go.
-你做了那些事 去死吧 -我们走
Tim, what did you do?
提姆 你做了什么
You don't have to know.
你不用知道
You just have to keep moving forward. Just to keep doing something.
只需要继续前进 只需要继续做事
Seizing the next opportunity, staying open to trying something new.
抓住下一个机会 保持开放的心态 尝试新事物
It doesn't have to fit your vision of the perfect job or the perfect life.
它不需要符合你对完美工作 或完美生活的愿景
Perfect is boring, and dreams are not real.
完美是无聊的 梦想是不真实的
Just do.
做就是了
So you think, "I wish I could travel."
你希望自己能去旅游
Great! Sell your crappy car, buy a ticket to Bangkok and go.
很好 卖♥♥掉你的破车 买♥♥张机票去曼谷吧
Right now. I'm serious.
现在就去 我说真的
Holy fucking shit!
老天
You coming from the park?
你从公园过来
yeah.
是的
Are you just, like,
你
hanging out around here?
就在附近闲逛
I just don't feel like going home yet.
我就是还不想回家
Yeah, I feel you.
对 我懂你的心情
You doing OK?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
还好
How about you?
你呢
You good?
你还好吧
How's Grand Army?
大军团怎样了
Meh. You know.
你知道的
Same old bullshit, but…
还是老样子 但…
I'm…
我…
you know, I'm…
你知道的 我…
I'm just... Living.
-我… -在生活
Yeah.
是的
Exactly. Yeah.
-正是 -对
I'm living, so…
我在生活 所以...
it's all good.
都很好
Hello?
有人吗
Surprise!
惊喜
Did you know?
你知道吗
No! Happy, happy, happy birthday, Dommo!
-不知道 -生日快乐 小多
Girl, it's been so hard trying to keep this a surprise!
美女 要给你惊喜真的很难
We love you though. You're finally 18.
-我们爱你 -你终于18岁了
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表