剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Look, maybe just wait until we get home.
听着 也许等我们回家后
Why would you say that right now?
你为什么现在要说这些
Guys, I can step out if you...
两位 我可以出去…
Nah, I'm good.
不用 没事的
Meera, you don't have to agree with the way that I'm doing this,
米拉 你不用认同我做的事
so you don't have to stay.
你大可以离开
Seriously, I'll be fine on my own.
真的 我可以一个人呆着
Of course I'm gonna stay.
我当然不走
What the hell is that? I don't know.
-这是什么 -我不知道
Meera!
米拉
Yes! Yes!
好啊
My God! My God!
天啊 天啊
That's a massive accomplishment, kiddo.
这是巨大的成就 孩子
Hard-earned.
来之不易
Thank you for everything. You bet.
-感谢你的帮助 -没事
For real, this has been…
真的 这真是…
My pleasure.
不用客气
You fucking did it!
你真的做到了
I don't want you to go to Boston.
我不想你去波士顿
Yeah, I'm not in a place where I feel comfortable
对 我不想帮你粉饰什么
offering you a makeup or even extra credit, Dom.
或者给你加分 小多 我觉得不妥
I'm sorry for putting you in the situation I did.
很抱歉让你陷入困境
I know you could've…
我知道你可能会…
I know you gave me the benefit of the doubt, and…
我知道你把我往好处想...
you were very understanding,
你特别地善解人意
especially given the seriousness of…
尤其是考虑到我的行为的...
And…
严重性…
I'm embarrassed, and I'm so sorry.
我觉得很丢人 我很抱歉
Thanks for that, Dominique.
非常感谢 多明尼克
I promise I'm back on track.
我保证我会重回正轨
And I believe you.
我相信你
I'm giving Dom some room!
我要给小多空间
I'm letting her be free today. I'm letting her breathe.
今天我要让她自♥由♥自在 我要让她呼吸
OK, I get it.
好了 我知道了
I appreciate the effort.
我感谢你的努力
Can you turn around and talk to me for a second?
你能转过来和我说几句吗
I'mma find y'all in a second.
我迟点找你们
I hope I didn't kill your day.
希望我没有毁掉你今天的心情
No, I'm having a great day.
没有 我今天很好
What you talkin' 'bout?
你在说什么
You know,
你知道的
the plan.
那个计划
I'm confused. What plan?
我很困惑 什么计划
OK, fine.
好吧 嗯
Whatever.
算了
So,
你
you're not feeling good?
不舒服吗
Are you around later?
你迟点有空吗
Come on. Like…
别这样
early tonight, can we hang out?
傍晚的时候 我们能出去吗
I mean, can we? I wanna talk to you about some stuff.
-我是说 我们可以吗 -我有话对你说
Shit.
该死
I can come to you, or we can link up somewhere...
我可以来找你 或者约在某个地方...
Sure.
当然
It's all good.
都没问题
Whatever.
都行
All right, I'm out.
好了 我走了
Just let me know when you're coming by.
告诉我你什么时候会来
'Kay.
好的
Here, you can sit if you want. Nah.
-来 你想的话可以坐下 -不用
How's your nose?
你的鼻子怎样了
It doesn't look… I got in.
-看起来… -我进去了
What?
什么
Yeah.
是的
I found out a little while ago.
我刚知道不久
I wanted you to... That's fucking amazing, man. Holy shit!
-我想… -你真了不起 老天
I'm really impressed.
你真是太棒了
I'm…
我…
I'm really fucking happy for you.
我真为你高兴
You're free now, man. Welcome to the club.
现在你自♥由♥了 欢迎来到社团
You're done.
已经结束了
It doesn't really hurt anymore.
已经不再痛了
Too bad. It's ruined your whole face.
太糟了 这毁掉了你的脸
Just check it.
看看吧
I'm gonna just turn my notifications off.
我要关掉手♥机♥上的提醒
What?
怎么了
It's my dad.
是我爸
I'm sorry, man. I know it can…
抱歉 我知道这…
You know, I actually think I have a pretty dominant personality.
实际上 我认为我有很强的主导型人格
And not a lot of people like that quality.
不是很多人喜欢这种品质
Especially in, like, freshman girls.
尤其是在一年级的女学生中
I like it. I know.
-我喜欢 -我知道
But I'm saying I'm stronger than people think.
我是说我比人们想的要坚强
And I should just get to be that version of myself, you know?
我应该成为那个版本的自己 你懂吗
Fuck yeah, you should. Definitely.
当然是 你应该这样 绝对的
Can I show you something?
我给你看点东西
These are incredible.
这太棒了
They're, like…
这些就像...
the real me.
真正的我
You know?
你知道吗
They're really dark.
人物很黑暗
Well, I'm a little dark.
我有点黑暗
These are really good.
这些真的很好
They remind me of... Walking Dead?
-他们让我想起… -"行尸走肉"
I'm really into, like, post-apocalyptic fiction.
我很喜欢后末日小说
I like that it's, like, scarier than the real world.
我喜欢那种比现实世界 更恐怖的感觉
And it's, like…
就像...
the blood is a relief.
流血是一种解脱
And it's, like,
就像
all of the death and destruction and…
所有的死亡破坏性和其他的...
and sex and whatever, it's in my control.
都在我掌控之中
And it's... It's art.
-而且… -这是艺术
Exactly.
对的
It's an outlet for you.
是你的发泄渠道
Dude…
兄弟...
Yes, it's fucking freedom.
正是 这是该死的自♥由♥
Fuck, hold on. Might be my mom.
该死 等等 可能是我妈
It's my mom. Hold on one second.
是我妈 等一下
Tell her I said hi.
帮我向她问好
Leila?
蕾拉
I wanna feel like this all the time.
我想一直有这种感觉
Like what?
什么感觉
Like…
像是...
there's potential for…
我的人生也可能...
good things in my life.
有好事发生
I told you not to come around.
我叫你别再来这里
Peace out.
再见
Peace. See you at school tomorrow.
很好 明天学校见
Thanks for helping me put away my shit. For real.
谢谢你帮我摆脱麻烦 真的
I owe you. Fuckin' right.
-我欠你人情 -说得对
Can we stop for a second so I can... Why you here?
-你能停一下吗 这样我才能… -你来做什么
I just wanted to talk to you.
我只想跟你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
I just… wanted to see how you were.
我想看看你怎样了
You know the exact day you coming back?
你知道你回校的日期吗
Yeah, but I don't remember.
对 但我不记得了
I'm good, so what do you want?
我很好 你要做什么
What the fuck do you want? I gotta go!
你究竟要做什么 我要走了
I just wanted to tell you
我只想告诉你
that I'm filling in for you at All-State tonight.
我今晚会替补你在全州的位置
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表