剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
They got nice joints in here, too,
他们还有不错的大♥麻♥烟
but she might slice you if you forget to text her back.
但如果你忘了回信息 她会将你砍成几块
Cool?
很棒吧
Thanks for checking in.
感谢你来看我
Yo, wait. You got into All-State.
等等 你被全州乐队录用了
What?
什么
Yeah, bro. You got in! You fucking did it!
对 兄弟 你入选了 你真的做到了
What the fuck does it matter?
这有什么关系
I… I thought you'd wanna know, bro. That's a big deal.
我以为你想知道 兄弟 这是大事
Bro, that means you made it out of over, like, 1,000 other people, bro.
兄弟 你从一千多个人中脱颖而出
You should feel good! I'm suspended. I can't play.
-你应该开心的 -我被停课了 我没法演出
Well, yeah, I know. But, like…
对 我知道 但是…
You wild funny, bro.
你真是搞笑 兄弟
Coming all this way to tell me something I can't have.
你特地跑过来说一些我没法拥有的东西
Nah, man. Come on. You know I'm not trying to be like that.
不是 别这样 你知道我不是这意思
I earned that shit.
我自作自受
And now what?
现在怎样
Some next-best motherfucker gets my spot?
另一个次好的混♥蛋♥拿到了我的位置
Some fucking alternate gets to play?
另一个该死的候补能够演出
You're why I'm here in the first place.
当初就是因为你 我才会这样
Bro, you gave them exactly what they needed in that room.
兄弟 在那个房♥间里你给了他们需要的东西
You fucked me, and now I'm in this bullshit.
你害惨了我 现在我无法摆脱这破事
Even Dom saw what was going on, and she tried to back me, but…
连小多看到当时的情况也想要支持我 但是…
Nah, man. I definitely Are you seriously not getting this shit?
-不是 我真的… -你是真的不明白吗
I don't want you around me, bro.
我不想见到你 兄弟
Don't come here again. Don't talk to me.
不要再来找我 别跟我说话
Or on everything, I'mma spazz on you.
不要跟我有瓜葛 否则我会很生气
I can't! I can't, Mom! Where were you?
-我不行 妈妈 -你在哪里
What happened? I can't.
-发生什么事 -我不行
What happened? What happened?
怎么了 怎么了
I can't live here anymore, Mom. I saw him!
我不能再住在这里了 妈妈我看到他了
OK. OK. I just wanna disappear, Mom.
-好的 -我想要消失 妈妈
Please, just let me disappear.
求你 让我消失吧
I'm drowning here, Mom.
我无法呼吸 妈妈
It's OK.
没事
Come here.
过来这边
Come on, Grand Army!
加油 大军团
Come on! You got this! You got this, Bo!
-加油 -你可以的 你可以的 阿波
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
该死
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你究竟怎么回事
What were you thinking, SpEddy, huh?
你在想什么 低能儿
That you get extra time on your leg like you do every fuckin' test?
就像你每次考试那样你的腿都能有加时
Fuckin' stop! Bro! Orlov, don't! Don't!
该死的 住手 兄弟奥洛夫 不要
Hey! Back the fuck down!
快退后
End this! Now!
够了 马上停下
What's goin' on?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
People are just a little heated.
大家只是有点激动
OK, Pakam, they wanna talk to you.
好了 帕坎 他们想跟你谈谈
Let's go. Who?
-我们走吧 -谁
The scouts.
那些考察人员
Now.
现在
Get your warm-ups on. They're impressed with your time.
穿上你的运动服 他们对你的表现很满意
That's all I know.
我就知道这个
OK, Grand Army. Come on. Huddle in.
好了 大军团 来吧 围过来
OK. Come on.
好了 来吧
We can't have costly mistakes like that.
我们不能犯这样的大错
Regardless if today hurt us or not,
不管今天是否会让我们付出代价
in the long run, we gotta stay strong, we gotta stay technical.
从长远来说 我们要保持强大 掌握技术
Orlov, that can't happen again.
奥洛夫 这种事不能再发生
I expect better.
我希望你做得更好
Go shower.
去洗澡吧
Let's go, Pakam!
我们走吧 帕坎
Come on! Let's go. Move.
来吧 走吧 快走
6:30 is too late.
6点半太迟了
It absolutely is not.
绝对不是
You gotta do it, Dominique.
你要去做 多明尼克
Girl, we already told you. That email is weak game.
美女 我们跟你说过 邮件这种方式太弱了
If you really want this internship, you're gonna have to fucking call.
如果你真的要实习机会 你应该亲自打电♥话♥
Do it now.
现在马上做
What the fuck are you doing?
你在做什么
Giving you all my power! Do it!
把我全部的力量给你 来吧
No one will be there. Leave a message! It shows initiative.
-没人在的 -留言吧 这样更主动
Plus, you'll be ready to muscle it if you have to follow up again tomorrow.
而且如果你明天要再跟进的话 就会准备好加把劲
OK.
好吧
Sisters Thrive, how may I help you?
姐妹繁盛 有什么能帮你
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好吗
I'm doing well. And you?
我很好 你呢
I'm great. Thanks.
我也是 谢谢
My name is Dominique Pierre.
我叫多明尼克·皮埃尔
I'm calling to follow up on an email I sent
我打来是想问问之前发的一封邮件
regarding an interview for the high school internship.
关于高中实习生面试的事
OK, did you receive an email from us to schedule a time?
好的 你有收到我们安排时间的回复邮件吗
I actually did not.
我没有
However, I wanted to reach out because I'd love to come in
但我还是很想和你们联♥系♥因为我想见面
and tell you…
跟你们...
and tell you a little bit more about myself.
再介绍一下自己的情况
Pastor St. Jean recommended me,
是圣甄牧师推荐我的
and I was a little bit late to submit my application
我可能迟了提交申请
because I didn't know about the opportunity.
因为我不知道有这个机会
I can come in any time.
我随时都能过来面谈
I'm just very passionate about this project, and…
我对这个项目充满热情
and I truly believe I'd be a great fit.
而且我相信自己很适合
Hold on one moment, please.
稍等一下
You said your name is Dominique?
你说你叫多明尼克
Yes.
是的
Perfect.
很好
OK, yes. I'm glad you called.
好的 是的 我很高兴你打来
I can squeeze you in, Dominique, but it's gonna have to be tomorrow.
我可以帮你安排 多明尼克 但可能要明天
And early. You're going to go.
-而且要一早 -你要去了
Is that possible for you? 8:30 a.m.?
你觉得可以吗 早上8点半
Absolutely. That actually sounds perfect. I won't have to miss too much of school.
当然 太好了 我不会错过太多学校的课
Great, OK. We'll see you then.
很好 好的 那就到时见了
Have a good evening, Dominique. You too.
-晚安了 多明尼克 -你也是
Oh my God!
天啊
Yes!
太好了
Hey! Oh, you are my fucking hero. For real. That was so dope.
你是我的英雄 真的 那真是太棒了
And look what you got!
看看你表现多好
Black girl fucking power!
黑妹能量大爆发
You look much happier than when I saw you last.
跟上次见面时 你看起来开心多了
Yeah, well,
对 嗯
it's a disguise.
这是装出来的
Sorry to hear that.
真是遗憾
That's why I came.
所以我要来这里
I've just been feeling sort of, like…
我只是觉得有点…
miserable.
可悲
And I can't make it go away.
我无法摆脱这种情绪
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
I've got just a little time. OK?
我有一点时间 好吗
Leila! No. Leila, no! Don't!
蕾拉 不要xa0蕾拉 不要
Save yourself, Leila!
救你自己 蕾拉
Shut up. I have power you don't have, bitch.
闭嘴 我有你没有的力量 贱♥人♥
I'm coming for you!
你是我的
I will kill…
我会杀死...
every single sperm
每个精♥子♥
until you die, motherfucker!
直到你死为止 混账
And I posted it.
我发了更新
It got all kinds of likes, and, like, why did I do that?
我收到很多赞 我为什么这样做
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表