剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Simon! Tristian.
-西蒙 -崔斯坦
I told you. You're gonna hurt yourself. And you're gonna hurt Simon.
我跟你说过 你会弄伤自己的而且还会弄伤西蒙
Come on.
来吧
Yo, yo, yo! A'ight. A'ight.
好的
Does either one of you know how to do a real push-up?
你们两个知道怎么做真正的俯卧撑吗
'Cause I don't. My coach has been on my butt
因为我不会 我的教练一直批评我
about learning how to do them.
要我学会怎么正确地去做
That's your baby daddy.
那是你孩子的爸爸
I know how. Yeah. I know too.
-我知道怎样做 -对 我也知道
I know how too. Let me see it then. Hit it.
我也知道 让我看看吧 来吧
You could've texted me. He's never been here before.
你本可以给我短♥信♥ 他从未来过这里
I would've cleaned up. He doesn't care.
-我至少可以搞搞卫生 -他不在意
I fucking care.
我很在意
OK.
好吧
You got it? Yeah.
好吧
OK, but look at him.
但看看他
Yo, does he seem like he's judging you right now?
他现在看起来有嫌弃你吗
All right, yo, come on. Why don't you go play in your room?
-好了 别这样 -你们为什么不进房♥间里玩
So let's start with the practice questions.
我们从练习题开始吧
Find the derivative of F of X equals X squared over 3X minus one.
求F(X)=X²/(3X-1)的导数
OK, so that's the quotient rule.
这就是除法定则
So first, we have to multiply
首先 我们要用
3X minus 1 by 2X...
3X-1乘2X…
Mika, read me what's on my phone real quick.
米卡 快点帮我读一下手♥机♥上的内容
"Hey, me and my friends go to St. Lawrence,
"我和朋友去圣罗伦斯
and three of us wanna get our hair done, and we have the day off tomorrow…"
我们三个想做头发 明天休息...”
Yo, private school kids never fucking go to school.
私立学校的孩子从不去学校
Facts.
事实如此
"Any chance you can come to Brooklyn Heights?"
"你能来布鲁克林高地吗"
Three heads.
三个头
That's at least $300 dollars in one day.
一天就能赚300块
We have the game against Stuy that day.
那天我们要和史岱高中比赛
It's not like y'all need me. We all need you, baby.
-你们也不需要我 -我们都需要你 亲
OK, you want me to text them?
好吧 你要我发信息给她们吗
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
I'll do it. I've gotta pee anyway.
我来吧 我反正要去厕所
You mad we're here? No.
-我们过来你生气吗 -没有
It's fine. We should just leave.
-没事 -我们该走了
I don't wanna be fucking you up. You're not.
-我不想打扰你 -你没有
It's just…
只是...
my place is a mess. I didn't know you'd be--
我家一团乱 我不知道你会…
So what?
那又怎样
OK.
好的
It looks good.
一切都很好
You…
你...
look damn good.
看起来很棒
All working hard and glowing and shit.
你工作的时候光彩照人
It's sweat.
你口甜舌滑
Yeah, but I like it.
是的 但我喜欢
So, where's your bedroom?
你的卧室在哪里
Girl, please.
宝贝 拜托
I'm playin' witchu.
我开玩笑的
You think I wanna have sex witchu?
你以为我想和你上♥床♥
You're crazy.
你疯了
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
Don't pressure me.
不要给我压力
Should I skip my morning meeting?
要不我早上的会议不去吧
Or why don't you come with me?
要不你跟我去吧
Well, what are you gonna do, babe?
你打算做什么 宝贝
Nothing.
什么都不做
What about trying a dance class?
试试去上舞蹈课怎么样
Are you fucking serious?
你是认真的吗
OK. OK! No.
-好吧 -不去
I'm not gonna take a dance class.
我不去上舞蹈课
Joey.
乔依
Mom.
妈
I'm OK.
我没事
OK, just go.
好的 去吧
OK? Don't be late. You've already missed so much work.
好吗 不要迟到 你已经耽误很多工作了
OK?
好吗
OK, listen.
好的 听我说
I have my cell phone on, and you call me if you need me.
我手♥机♥开着 有需要你打给我
OK.
好的
Promise?
答应我
Bye.
再见
How you doin'?
你好吗
Fine.
还好
So…
那...
…I got some news.
...我有些消息
Is this about All-State?
是关于全州乐队
I didn't get in.
我没入围
No.
不是
But you were named an alternate, and that's a major accomplishment, Jay.
但你是候补人选这很了不起 小杰
Owen got in.
欧文入选了
That's amazing actually. For real?
那真是很棒 真的吗
Yeah, but he's not gonna be able to accept the offer.
是的 但他无法接受邀请
W… What you mean? Why?
你什么意思 为什么
Because of his suspension.
因为停课令
He's not gonna be back at school by the time of the All-State performance.
在全州演出之前 他没法回到学校
Are you serious? So, you're telling me he's gonna miss this too?
你说真的吗 你意思是他连这个机会也没有了
Yeah, unfortunately.
是的 很遗憾
Wait a minute. Jayson, listen.
等一下 杰克逊 听我说
Here's the thing.
情况是这样
I called some of the All-State coordinators,
我联♥系♥了几个全州的协调员
and I explained Owen's situation.
我向他们解释了欧文的情况
And I also told them that we actually have
我还跟他们说了
another Grand Army student who's already on the alternate list.
有另一个大军团高中的学生在候补名单上
They're willing to offer you Owen's spot.
他们愿意把欧文的位置给你
It's a great opportunity. I think you should take it.
这是很好的机会 我想你该接受
I… I don't know.
我不知道
They need to fill the spot.
他们需要填补空缺
They'll be happy to put somebody else in it.
他们会很乐意安排其他人
If you wanna call your parents, maybe, or talk to them, do it.
如果你愿意打给你父母 跟他们谈谈 去吧
You can't change what's happened.
你不能改变已经发生的事
Yeah, bring it all the way down.
对 一直往下拉
And release.
然后松手
Right.
对
Don't forget to breathe. Coach.
-别忘了呼吸 -教练
Ms. Pierre. How can I help you?
皮埃尔小姐 有什么能帮你
And why are you not in class?
你为什么不上课
It's my free.
我今天放假
I need to talk to you about the game today.
我想跟你谈谈今天的比赛
Right. Uh… I need you at the bus at 4:15 on the dot.
对 我要你4点15分准时到大巴车站
And we'll be back by 9:30.
我们9点30分回来
OK.
好的
I actually just needed to tell you
我其实是想说
that I have to miss today's game, unfortunately.
很遗憾 今天的比赛我不能参加了
This team is not à la carte, Dom.
这支球队不是按需选人的 小多
You can't participate when it's convenient for you.
你不能方便的时候才参加
You've left practices early. You've done this how many times?
你提早结束训练 你已经试过多少次了
My sister fell.
我姐姐摔倒了
And it's just made things, like, a bit challenging.
这让事情变得更难应付
It's not that I'm not committed.
并不是因为我没有全心投入
Yes, it is. You're not committed, exactly.
你就是的 你就是没有全心投入
And I hear you. Life can be a lot.
我听到你要说的 生活可以很难承受
So we have to make choices.
所以我们要做选择
You can't be everywhere, and it's not OK to leave people hanging.
你不能身兼多职 不能总让人们等待
Then I think I need a break from the team.
那我想可能需要告别球队
I should quit.
我要退出
Learning how to prioritize can be tough.
学习如何分清轻重缓急有时很难
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表