剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
A sit-in.
静♥坐♥
You know, to protest what happened to Owen.
要为欧文的遭遇发起抗♥议♥
We got a line of speakers, we're gonna get the admin to listen,
我们用一些扩音器我们要让管理层听到
and I think we canxa0get Owen back early.
我想我们能让欧文早点返校
When do you plan on doing this?
你打算何时这样做
Next week.
下周
Thursday.
星期四
That's the day before All-State.
也就是全州演出前一天
Jay…
小杰...
you'll create more change in the world if you make it to Julliard
如果你能去茱莉亚学院而不是成为众矢之的
than if you paint a target on your back.
你会给世界带来更多的改变
But it's not just me. We got a group dedicated to helping out Owen.
但这不只是我 我们有一群人都很想帮助欧文
But I'm talking about you.
但我说的是你
All right?
好吗
You didn't make it this far with your music
你有音乐天赋
to thro... I didn't make it.
不能前功尽弃... 不是我的
What?
什么
It was Owen's seat.
那是欧文的席位
I was an alternate.
我替补而已
So what, Jay?
那又怎样 小杰
Whatever happened to Owen disgusts me,
欧文的遭遇也让我很反感
but…
但...
it's life.
这就是生活
It's only life if we keep lettin' it happen.
如果我们继续坐视不管 生活才会这样
This sit-in actually matters.
这次静♥坐♥其实关系很大
So does AllState. Does it?
-全州也一样 -是吗
It's your future, Jay. What about Owen's future?
-这是你的未来 小杰 -那欧文的未来呢
Throwing away this opportunity doesn't put Owen back in that seat.
放弃这个机会不等于可以让欧文得到那个席位
Jay…
小杰...
this shot is yours.
这个机会是你的
What matters now is what you do with it.
现在关键在于你怎么把握
Now listen, you wanna honor your friend?
听我说 你想向朋友致敬
You give it everything in you.
你要全力发挥你的才华
Most parents would kill for their kid to be involved in school stuff.
大多数父母都会赞赏孩子参与学校事务
Most parents don't have a prodigy.
大多数父母都没有神童般的孩子
Mr. Prodigy, you got sauce on your face. Clean that up.
神童先生 你脸上有酱料 擦干净
No, up.
不是 上面
I'm pointing right at it.
我指的位置 就在那里
What you talkin' 'bout? It's on this side now.
-你在说什么 -对 现在在这一边
OK, funny man. I see you.
好了 很搞笑 我看穿你了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Helping.
帮忙
What's going on?
怎么回事
I thought we told him to stay home.
我们叫他留在家里的
I don't know. He just showed up.
我不知道 他就这样出现
Go home.
回家去
Look at this place. You're backed up. You need help.
看看这地方 你要人帮忙 你需要的
We're taking care of this.
我们可以处理
Yeah, by pretending everything's OK when it's not?
对 明明不是 还假装一切正常
I don't wanna be by myself.
我不想独处
And I don't want people seeing you like this.
我不想人们看到你这样
People will talk.
会有闲话
Let them talk.
让他们说就是了
Talk about me? Yes.
说我可以
But about you? No.
但说你不行
What will I say?
我要说什么
That you fight boys at parties?
你在派对上和人打架
That you do other things? We'll talk about this later.
-你做了其他事 -我们迟点再说这个
Talk about it? You can't even say the words.
说这个 你都不肯说那个词
Say it.
说吧
I'm staying.
我要留下
If you want to help,
如果你要帮忙
then stop all of this.
那就别再胡闹
You don't think I tried? It's not something I can stop. It's me.
你以为我没试过吗 这不是我可以控制的 我就是这样
No, it's not.
不是 不是的
I am your father.
我是你父亲
I know who you are. Better than you.
我了解你的本性 比你更了解
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
And that's not going away.
这不会改变
We can talk about this…
我们可以谈谈...
actually talk…
真正谈谈...
or I can do the dishes.
又或者我可以去洗碗
But I'm not going.
但我不会走的
Babe, use the hand soap.
宝贝 用洗手液
I can't fucking believe this happened at Dad's.
真不敢相信这种事在爸爸家里发生
Yeah. It's not funny.
-对 -这不好玩
Yeah, I know, nothing's funny anymore.
对 我知道 什么都不好玩了
Just let me do it. Stop it. Stop.
让我来吧 够了
Just do the toilet paper for now.
先用厕纸吧
Like this?
像这些
Are you serious?
真的吗
No.
不是
You're welcome?
不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Feel like I'm wearing a diaper. You can have one of my tampons.
感觉像我穿着尿片 你可以拿我的卫生棉条
I don't want one of your extra-super-large tampons.
我不想要你的特大号♥卫生棉条
Excuse me? Girls?
-什么 -孩子们
Nina, just text me a picture of what you need, OK? It's not a big deal.
妮娜 有什么需要 拍照发给我好吗 没问题的
OK? I'll send it, Dad. Thank you.
-好吗 -我会发的 爸爸 谢谢
Bye. Bye.
-再见 -再见
Jesus Christ.
老天
It's gonna take over a year for your hair to grow back.
要等一年多时间你的头发才会长回来
Yeah?
是吗
Does it feel good to do?
这样做感觉好吗
That uniform is pretty unattractive.
那套制♥服♥很难看
Thank you. I'm aware. The polo shirt? What a look.
-谢谢 我知道 -那件马球衫真丑
This piece of shit at school was like,
学校里的混♥蛋♥说
"Probably like it rough, like your sister."
"可能喜欢粗暴 就像你姐"
I'm so sorry, Nina. That's not OK.
对不起 妮娜 这不可以
They can't... I feel like you're letting them win.
-他们不能… -我觉得你让他们赢了
What else do you want me to do? Say, "Fuck you.
-你还想我怎么做 -说"去你的
You don't get to push me out of my life." They won, Nina!
-你不能让我逃离自己的生活" -他们赢了 妮娜
I need to show you.
我要让你看看
Why are you screenshotting this shit?
你为什么做这个截屏
Look at them.
看看他们
It's like…
就像...
you can tell they know what they did.
你可以看到 他们知道自己做了什么
I'm gonna text Dad what to get you.
我会告诉爸爸帮你买♥♥什么
I wish you'd stop letting them destroy you.
我希望你别让他们毁掉你
What?
什么
Go away. Go away.
走开
Please, just go away.
拜托 快点走开
Mom?
妈妈
Dad?
爸爸
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
No!
不要
Who's Daddy's little girl?
谁是爸爸的宝贝女儿
No, you're hurting me!
不要 你弄痛我了
Mommy loves you so much,
妈妈非常爱你
I could fucking eat you!
我可以吃掉你
Mom?
妈妈
I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.
很抱歉 我没看到你在
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Nothing.
没事
So why are you laughing?
那你笑什么
I mean, I didn't mean it. Am I a joke to you?
-我是说 我不是故意的 -你觉得我可笑吗
Honey, where is this coming from?
宝贝 你为什么这样说
Everywhere?
所有事
It's like everyone's laughing at me.
好像所有人都在取笑我
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表