剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Why? That has nothing to do with the guy you saw
为什么 那跟你看到的家伙
or anything like that, so Don't be a pussy. Just bet me.
-还有之类的事无关 所以… -别怂了 跟我打赌
Wow.
哇
How much? Twentyfive.
-赌多少 -25块
Come on. Let's go, ladies.
来吧 我们走吧 各位
Fine. But you can't...
好吧 但你不能…
Jay, what are you doing? It's too late. I'm gone.
-等等 小杰 你做什么 -太迟了 我走了
Excuse me! What the hell do you think you're doing?
借过一下 你以为你在做什么
Do you understand what's happening outside? Find a seat.
你知道外面发生什么吗 找个座位
Sorry. Come on. Move!
-抱歉 -来吧 快去
You owe me money.
你欠我钱
Ms. Wilder's popping pills.
怀尔德老师在嗑药
All right, you guys...
好了 你们…
Girl, get me one.
妹子 帮我搞一个
Bomb!
炸♥弹♥
Pussy! Completely inappropriate.
胆小鬼 完全不合适
Yo, I'm telling you,
我跟你说
this shit got everyone acting fucking dumb.
这破事让大家都变傻了
Yo, we got Joey D on the list, right? Yeah, the ultimate pussy.
-名单上有乔依·迪 对吗 -对 那个终极浪货
Yo, how about Tatiana Ivanova?
塔提安娜·伊万诺娃如何
Yo, I jerked off to a nude of her for, like... two weeks.
我有两周时间对着她的裸照打飞机
She's a fucking genius in AP Chem. OK, I added her pic.
-她的大学先修化学课程非常厉害 -好的 我加了她的照片
Caption?
说明
KBG pussy.
KBG妞
What? 'Cause she's Russian.
-什么 -因为她是俄♥国♥人
He means KGB.
他是说克格勃
Yeah, that's what I mean. Jeez.
-对 我就是这意思 -老天
My stupid dyslexic ass...
我有阅读障碍...
How did you get into this school, bro, seriously?
你怎么入学的 兄弟 说真的
"Sp-Ed" kids get, like, an extra week on the standardized testing,
特殊教育的孩子在标准化考试上有多一个星期的时间
right "Speddy"? Fuck yeah. I love working the system.
-对吗 特教孩 -非常对 我喜欢这个体制
It's good. Done. Who else?
-很好 -搞定 还有谁
Yo, Jorge. Yo, what about Grace?
乔治 格蕾丝怎么样
She's dangerous, bro.
她很危险 兄弟
Last time we fucked, her vag vacuumed the condom right off.
上次我们做♥爱♥ 她的阴♥道♥像吸尘器一样将套吸掉
Nah. Nah, Gracie.
不是 格蕾丝
Punjab, you're up. Who's your most fuckable pick?
旁遮普 轮到你了 你最喜欢跟谁上♥床♥
No girlfriends. I'm not doing that now.
-没有女朋友 -我现在不说这个
But New Delhi,
但是新德里
it's a feminist list of sexually empowered and desirable Grand Army females.
这是女权主义者清单 都是性能力强 性♥欲♥旺盛的大军团
It's like our last gift
这像是在伊♥斯♥兰♥国
to this place before ISIS bombs the city to shit, bro.
将它炸毁之前 我们给这个地方的最后礼物 兄弟
That's not funny.
那不好笑
Bro, I was playing.
兄弟 我在开玩笑
How about Little Punjab?
小旁遮普怎样了
Fuck yeah. Add Meera right...
对啊 加上米拉...
You're not putting my sister on that list. Fuck no.
你们不能将我妹放到名单上 绝不心
Shit.
该死
Whatever.
算了
Excuse me?
不好意思
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. Um, my sister's Meera Pakam. She's a sophomore.
对 我妹妹是米拉·帕坎 是这里的二年级学生
I promised my parents I'd sit with her. I can't let you roam the halls.
-我答应父母照顾好她 -我不能让你在大厅里乱走
I know, but she's literally five doors down in 231.
我知道 但她就在五个房♥间之外 她在231室
All right, go. Don't make a big thing. Yes. Thanks so much.
-好吧 去吧 小心点 -好 非常感谢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Uh, I'm going in that room down there. Why don't you come?
我要去那边的房♥间 你一起来吗
I don't wanna die in this school.
我不想死在这个学校
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
No one even knows me here, and... and I don't like myself here.
这里没人了解我 我也不喜欢自己
It's like ever since I got here, I don't know myself or anything.
自从我来到这里 我不了解自己 什么都不了解
I don't know fucking shit.
我什么都不知道
I was so much better in 8th grade.
我在8年级时好得多
I was strong, or like, I don't know, but...
我很坚强 或者…我也不知道 不过…
...now I'm a freshman, and I'm like, it fucking sucks.
...现在我是新生 这感觉很糟
Where'd you go to middle school?
你哪里上的中学
Salk.
索克
Me too. That's funny.
我也是 那很有趣
Seriously?
真的吗
Did you have Madeline for drama?
你们学校的话剧有"玛德琳"吗
I didn't do drama.
我不演话剧
My sister did. She's just down there Do you know Joey Del Marco?
-我妹妹演 她就在那边… -你认识乔依·迪·马科
She threw a wet condom at me today.
她今天对我扔了一个湿的避孕套
Why do you even do that to someone? She doesn't even know me.
你为什么这样对其他人 她都不认识我
And yeah, I don't speak Chinese.
还有 我不说中文
I was born in China, then I was adopted. And now we're gonna, like, die.
我在中国出生 然后被收养 现在我们可能会死
Then the other day I saw this stupid "NOW THIS" video
那天我看到一个白♥痴♥"现在这个"视频
about this girl who finally meets her birth parents
说的是一个女孩终于跟亲生父母见面
on this, like, beautiful bridge, but my parents are really nice people.
在这个美丽的桥上 但我的父母真的是很好的人
And if I die in some fucking terrorist bomb before I can, like,
如果我在有所成就之前死于恐怖袭击的炸♥弹♥
be whatever, then nothing's gonna ever be good for me.
那对我来说 没什么是好的
I feel similarly.
我感同身受
How?
怎么会
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起去
What's your name?
你叫什么
Leila Kwan Zimmer.
蕾拉·关·齐默
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You're Sid.
你是悉达
You're on the swim team.
你在游泳队
Sid, I told you I was fine.
悉达 我说了我没事
Leila!
蕾拉
She's my sister.
她是我妹妹
Quiet, please. We're trying to keep things calm in here.
安静点 拜托 我们试图让大家冷静下来
This is the apocalypse.
这是末日
Dude, I know. It's straight Under The Dome.
我知道 就像"穹顶之下"
You OK? Why are you here?
-你没事吧 -你来这里干嘛
I told you I was OK.
我跟你说了 我没事
Is it Dad?
是爸爸吗
Is it Flora? Is she OK?
是弗洛拉 她没事吧
Yeah, she's good.
对 她没事
I don't know what's happening. It's crazy.
-我不知道现在发生了什么 -真是疯了
I feel a constant sense of betrayal.
我一直有种被背叛的感觉
It's like I don't even know my own dad anymore.
就像我都不认识我爸一样
He brought his girlfriend to our family home.
他带女友回我们家
Then last night, he's like, "I know you're still upset about before,
昨晚 他说"我知道你还在为之前的事生气
but both your mom and I expect more from you."
但你妈和我都希望你能表现更好"
So he's speaking for your mom now?
他能代表你妈发表意见
Yeah, exactly.
是的 正是
Did you move?
你走了吗
Yeah, I'm destroying your Sicilian Defense. Go.
对 我正在毁掉你的西西里防御 来吧
And now he's been texting me nonstop.
现在他不停给我发信息
Look...
看这个...
"I'm driving down there.
"我现在开车过来
I can't wait to spend time together when I take you to tour Vassar."
我等不及和你共度时光 我会带你去参观瓦萨"
Are you kidding me? Like...
这是在逗我吗
I'm just fucking done.
我真的受够了
Is that unfair?
这是不是不公平
No.
对
And you don't wanna go to Vassar.
而且你不想去瓦萨
I can't with you.
我不能和你一起
Dude, we can't.
伙计 我们不能
What?
什么
We can't what?
我们不能什么
I don't know. I'm just gonna text him.
我不知道 我要发信息给他
You think your mom is camped outside right now?
你觉得你妈现在在外面露营吗
In those green beach chairs from our soccer practices?
坐在我们足球训练时用的绿色沙滩椅上
Dude, I love her.
兄弟 我爱她
She has 9/11 PTSD.
她有911创伤后遗症
I mean, I told her not to come. We're fine in here.
我跟她说不要来 我们这里没事
You guys, I'm getting claustrophobic.
各位 我要患幽闭恐惧症了
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表