剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
She just wanted to make sure we were set for the hearing
她只是想确保我们为听证会准备好
and that, most of all, you were gonna be on your best behavior.
最重要的是 你要好好表现
What?
什么
Yeah, you better"pull up your sagging pants,
对 你最好"拉起你松垮垮的裤子
support your own damn kids,
支持你自己的孩子
turn down your ghetto music, and don't you wear that hoodie, boy."
将你那贫民窟音乐关小点声别穿那兜帽衫 小鬼"
Jesus, Hank.
老天 汉克
Well, this is how they do it. This is how they have always done it.
他们就是这样做的 他们一直如此
They push these boys out of school, Nicky.
他们将这些孩子赶出学校 妮基
Why didn't you two hire a lawyer--
你们两个为何不请个律师…
Are you serious?
爸 你认真的吗
It's important for him to under
汉克 他务必要明白
Actually, I got her. I got her. I got her.
我来吧
Look, I don't really wanna talk about this anymore.
我真的不想再说这个事了
Hi, baby. Come on, Gigi. Let's go get cleaned up.
嗨 宝贝 来吧 琪琪 我们去弄干净
You're gonna clear the table tonightafter we're done.
我们吃完饭后你负责收拾桌子
Wanna go down? Hmm?
想下去吗
We're sorry. You've reached a number
抱歉 你所拨♥打♥的号♥码已停机
that has been disconnectedor is not in service.
或者不在服务区
Jayson Jackson!
杰森·杰克逊
Welcome back. How are you holding up?
欢迎回来 你还好吗
Good, you know. Good.
-很好 -好的
You know Lou Cheng, right?
你认识程路 对吗
You sound good, bro.
你吹得很好 兄弟
Thanks! I'm pumped to be playing with you guys.
谢谢 我很兴奋能和你们一起演奏
I've been waiting for a spot for a while. I'm glad something finally opened up.
我等空缺一段时间了 很高兴终于能加入
A spot hasn't opened up.
这里没有空缺
Jay.
小杰
I don't understand.
我不明白
He's gonna fill in for Owen.
他会代替欧文
But Owen's hearing is next week, and then he'll be back.
但欧文的听证会是下周 然后他会回来
We don't know how that's gonna go.
我们不知道结果如何
It's gonna go fine. They just wanna get the facts.
会没事的 他们只是想了解事实
He could get nothing. No days at all.
我是说 他不会停课的 不会
It's not cool that you're giving up on him and replacing him like this.
你这样放弃他 找人顶替他很不好
I'm not replacing Owen. Look, I...
我没找人顶替欧文
Think of Lou as an understudy.
你就当路是替补好了
He's a strong player and a good fit.
他水平很好 很适合
You're flat.
你没气了
The juxtaposition of prohibition and excess in 1920s America
1920年代的美国禁酒和放纵并存的情况
creates an effective and dramatic backdrop.
创造了有效而戏剧化的背景
This time of real progression, cultural and social oppression...
这是一个真正进步的时期文化和社会压♥迫♥…
No!
不
You don't know wet pussy, bro,
你不了解湿逼 兄弟
'cause she's dry as a fucking desert, man.
因为她干得就像该死的沙漠
...not because Jay Gatsby rises from genuine poverty to extreme wealth,
...不是因为盖茨比从穷困潦倒到极其富有
but because it examines the destructive power of the dream.
而是因为它审视了梦想的破坏力
And I think for Gatsby, you know, Daisy is the personification of the dream.
我觉得对盖茨比来说 黛西是梦想的化身
Like, she represents everything he wants.
她代表了他想要的一切
Money, status, you know, a better life in general.
金钱 地位 总体来说更好的生活
I think that his yearning for her
对她的渴望
epitomizes his yearning to make it in America.
是他想要在美国成功的一个缩影
Yeah, Jo. Go for it.
对 小乔 说吧
Can we shut the door, please?
能不能把门关上
The music is really distracting.
音乐让人没法集中精神
I completely disagree with you.
我完全不认同你的说法
The world just can't get enough of shoving white boy stories down our throats
这个世界总是无休止的将白人男孩的故事强行灌输给我们
and labeling themas American culture at its finest.
将这些加上美国文化最棒的标签
This is as bad as Catcher.
这就像"麦田捕手"一样糟
This is basically 1920s Woody Allen.
可以说是1920年代的伍迪·艾伦
"And I hope she'll be a fool.
"我希望她是傻瓜
That's the best thing a girl can be in this world,
女孩在世间最好的莫过于此
a beautiful little fool."
一个美丽的小傻瓜"
That's genius?
这是天才吗
Who needs Fitzgerald'stwisted mansplaining?
谁需要菲茨杰拉德那些扭曲的男性说教
And he's all about an American Dreammost people have never had access to,
他说的是大多数人没机会实现的美国梦
and we're supposed to care and pretendlike we gain something from it.
我们还要关心和假装像是我们从中有所得益一样
And this is racist!
这是种族主义
Jo, you OK?
小乔 你没事吧
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I don't know why I'm crying.
我不知道为什么在哭
I hate this book.
我讨厌这本书
OK.
好的
I think that's a fair assault.
我想这个指责很公平
Does anyone wanna unpack Joey's comments?
有人想分♥析♥下乔依的评价吗
Yeah, it's racist,
对 这是种族歧视
but I actually wanna focus on the structure.
但我更想关注文学的结构
Why does he choose to tell the story through the point of view of Nick,
他为什么选择通过尼克的观点来讲述故事
an unreliable narrator?
他是个不可靠的叙述者
At some points, he presents the events objectively,
在某些方面 他客观地呈现了这些事件
and at other points, subjectively.
但其他时候 则是很主观
So, which Nick do we believe?
我们该相信哪一个尼克
I'm sorry, can I go to the bathroom?
抱歉 我能去厕所吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh... Yeah, of course. Take the pass.
对 当然可以 拿通行证
It's just us.
只有我们
Thanks for helping me.
感谢你帮我
I can't fucking sleep.
我简直没法睡觉
It's so bad.
太糟糕了
Come here.
过来
this shit'll make you even.
这东西会让你平静下来
Here. You can swallow them.
给你 你可以吞下去
You can crush 'em up and snort 'em, which is better.
你也可以压碎用鼻子吸 这会更好
Hits you harder.
药效更猛
Will it make me feel psychotic, you think?
这会让我精神失常吗 你觉得
Fuck no.They're just gonna chill you out.
当然不会 这只会让你冷静
OK.
好的
I gave you eight.
我给你八粒
It should hold you over for a while.
应该能让你撑一段时间
How much should I pay you?
我该给你多少钱
Nothing.
不用
If you need more, we'll talk about it. We'll figure it out.
如果你还要 我们会谈谈 会想办法
Look, stop stressing.
听我说 不要紧张
Everybody's been there.
大家都经历过
Inappropriate!
这不合适
Stop being such a homo, bro.
别像个同性恋一样 兄弟
Thanks, Lukey.
谢谢 卢克
She's still talking to you fuckers? Please.
-她还理睬你们这些混♥蛋♥ -拜托
She likes getting off just as much as we do.
她就像我们一样 也想要高♥潮♥
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
Gonzales. Then lunch.
冈萨雷斯 然后吃午饭
Catch you in the caf?
在餐厅见好吗
Nah, I'm stepping out.
不了 我要出去
Damn! Senior perks.
该死 高年级待遇
All right.
好了
Be good, yo.
你乖乖的
Now, hurry up and get your lazy ass out of that boot, Lukey.
你快点拆掉这个石膏 卢克
Need you for the pool.
泳池需要你
That's breathtaking.
这真是让人激动
I mean, that bomb imagery?
我是说 那个炸♥弹♥的比喻
That was very effective.
那真是很有效
It's not too much? No!
-不会太过火 -不会
It's been in my head nonstop, so...
我一直在想…
Well, would it be helpful to talk to someone?
跟人聊一下是否会有帮助
It's not, like, real PTSD or anything.
这不是真的创伤后应激障碍之类
No, Sid, I mean about your sexuality.
不是 悉达 我是说你的性取向
For what? I'm...
为什么 我...
I'm fine.
我没事
Ye... I know. I mean, it's just a lot to process on your own, right? So...
我知道 我意思是你自己要应付很多 对不对
I'm completely fine. Please don't. I just need it to be edited and...
我完全没问题 请不要这样 我只是需要修改 然后…
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表