剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
OK. OK.
-好的 -好的
OK, I know.
好的 我知道
I just hate everything right now. It's making me insane.
我只是讨厌这一切 让我发疯
But you know who I'm kind of in love with?
你知道我爱上谁了吗
Who?
谁
Just hold on.
等一下
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Get that Sorry, but he's so fucking hot.
-把这拿开 -抱歉 但他真是太火♥辣♥了
I've been thinking that. What?
-我一直在想 -什么
Is it twisted that I'd have sex with him?
我想跟他上♥床♥是不是有点变♥态♥
No. Yes, it's fucking pathological.
-不会 -是的 这太他妈变♥态♥了
I like that one, actually. That one, I'd get.
我喜欢那个 我会得到那个
Would that hurt?
会痛么
Uh... I think everything does. Yeah.
一切都是 是啊
Can I get you to lean back?
你能往后靠吗
Yes, you can.
可以
This is gonna feel a little cool.
你会觉得有点酷
It's cold.
是凉吧
What are you two doing?
你们两个怎么回事
I don't know. Nothing. Feel numbed up?
-我不知道 没事 -觉得麻了吗
Um... Yeah, I think so. All right. Let's do this.
-我想是吧 -好的 我们来吧
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Oh my God, Joey, your nipples are my sheroes!
天啊xa0乔依你的乳♥头♥就是我的女雄
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Girl!
美女
Oh my God.
天啊
It's amazing.
真是太棒了
I did it!
我做到了
Yes!
好啊
Principal Metta would like Dominique to join him in his office
明天上午7点半 梅塔校长希望多明尼克
tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. to address the incident.
到他的办公室解释整个事件
We're buying too much, Mommy.
我们买♥♥太多了 妈妈
Grand Army has a zero-tolerance policy,
大军团有零容忍♥政策
and Dominique will be notified of her legal rights...
多明尼克会被告知她的合法权利...
Can I get this? No.
-我能买♥♥这个吗 -不行
Yes. Put it in the cart.
可以 放进购物车吧
Now I wanna get one more thing...
我想再多要一样东西...
We came here for their project supplies. We don't need all this other stuff.
我们是来买♥♥他们的项目用品 其他的都不需要
OD, Tristian, go put the toys back.
OD 崔斯坦 将玩具放回去
I'm timing you. You mess up everything.
-马上去 -你真是扫兴
Francine brought up her nephew again today.
弗朗辛今天又提她的侄子了
I'm not interested in that.
我对此不感兴趣
God, please give my daughter the strength to act responsibly
上帝 请给我女儿力量让她能对自己…
for herself and her family.
和家人负责
Ask God what he thinks about you and Francine trying to arrange...
问问上帝对你和弗朗辛要安排…
Odette, Tristian!
奥德特 崔斯坦
It's just an option. That's all.
这只是一个选项 就这么简单
We're gonna use this gift card.
我们用礼品卡
There's only $4.27 on the gift card.
里面只有4.27块
Balance is $209.26.
本次收费是209.26块
There's not enough, Mommy.
不够钱 妈妈
This is humiliating!
真是丢人
Let's get out of line for a second, and...
我们先让开一下
Do you have a way to pay for the rest?
你可以付剩下的部分吗
The last time I was here, I only used a bit of it.
上次我在的时候我只用了这张卡一点钱
I have more money on that card.
卡里面很多钱才对
You're wrong.
你错了
We... just put some back.
我们将东西放回去一些
Oh my God.
天啊
I have some money. We can just...
我有些钱 我们…
Were you hiding that from me?
你有钱瞒着我
No, Mom! It's the kids' fencing money.
不是 妈妈 是孩子击剑的报名费
Those boys paid me back.
那两个孩子还给我了
I just didn't wanna use it for this junk.
我只是不想用来买♥♥这些垃圾
Dom? Hey.
-小多 -嘿
I didn't know you worked here. Yeah.
-我不知道你在这里工作 -是的
Do you still wanna remove stuff?
你的东西还要吗
Who's this?
这是谁
Um... We can...
我们可以…
The sweatshirts can go, and...
运动衫可以不要
Oh, hold up. Let me hook you up.
等等 我可以帮你
No, it's fine. No.
不用 没事的
Audrey, I wanna use my employee discount for my cousin.
奥德丽 我用我的员工优♥惠♥帮我表妹结账
It's... It's really... I don't even...
这真的…我都…
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Um... you didn't have to do that.
你不用这样做
I still only want the school stuff. Hi, I'm John.
-我只要学校的东西就行 -嗨 我是约翰
I go to GA with Dom.
我和小多在大军团同校
We play basketball together,
我们一起打篮球
and she totally schooled me earlier in math, so...
她之前在数学课上指导我
Yeah.
对
So I gotta get back.
我先回去干活了
Um, y'all good?
你们没问题吧
Yeah, all good.
嗯 没问题
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You really didn't have to do that.
你真的不必这么做
No problem.
没问题
Is this boy why you won't consider Francine's son?
是因为这男孩你才不考虑弗朗辛的儿子
Get off my back, Mommy.
别烦我了 妈妈
Siddhartha, how's your work going?
悉达多 你的功课做得如何
Jo!
小乔
Hey! Um...
嘿
We were just hanging out.
我们出来玩
Um, I wanted to tell you
我要告诉你
what you did today was so important and cool.
你今天做的事很重要 而且很酷
Thank you. You didn't join in though.
-谢谢 -但你没参加
I mean, I really wanted to.
我真的想参加来着
Could you not tell Grace you saw me here?
嘿 你能别告诉格蕾丝在这里见过我吗
Because I just don't want her to, like, think anything...
因为我不希望她多想…
OK, that's good. We're done here.
好的 没问题 我们没事了
You cool?
你可以吧
I'll hit you up later, OK?
我迟点找你 好吗
Oh my God. Hey, what happened?
天啊 发生什么事了
I think it was really good.
我觉得很不错
But, I mean, like, I don't even know. Um...
但 我都不知道
But it was actually, like, really fun.
但其实还挺好玩的
She couldn't make me come.
她不能让我兴奋
I had to finish myself off.
我只能自己动手
Well, what did you do for her?
你为她做了什么
Come on, Geo!
别这样 乔治
Rebecca!
丽贝卡
I'm home too.
我也回来了
Can I stay for dinner?
我能留下吃饭吗
Of course you can, Geo.
当然可以了 乔治
Daughter, can I get some love? Hi, Mama.
-女儿 能给点爱吗 -嗨 妈妈
How was the day, baby love? Dramatic, but it was so good.
今天过得怎样 宝贝 很戏剧 但还不错
Practice was amazing.
练习很愉快
The seniors singled me out.
妈 高年级的把我选出来
I think that captain's mine! I'm serious!
我觉得我可能会是队长 真的
I wanna hear more. Wow. Oh, and can you please text your dad?
再跟我说说 哇 你能发信息给你♥爸♥爸吗
Because when you don't,
因为你不联♥系♥他
he texts me all day long. Mom, I did. I texted him, OK?
他烦了我一整天 妈 我有发信息给他 好吗
Hi, Frankelicious. Hi!
-嗨 芬寇丽思 -嗨
Come on. Get your groove on. Let's see what you got.
来吧 我们跳舞 看看你的本事
Hey there.
嘿
OK, I'm gonna drop my stuff, Mom. OK.
-好的 我先扔下东西 妈妈 -好的
That was very helpful, girls.
那很有用 姑娘们
I just think that people should be held responsible for their actions.
我认为人们该为自己的行为负责
Me too. So, please, have a seat out here.
我也是 所以 坐吧
I'll have a little more information for you
等我处理完那两个男生
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表