剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Please, have a safe commute home.
请安全回家
Take care of each other, and be careful.
相互照料 千万保重
Let's get the fuck out of here!
我们离开这里吧
Yeah!
是啊
I hear that!
我听到了
Let's go! Let's do it, man.
我们走吧 走吧 伙计
Oh my God!
噢 我的天
Hi, best friend.
嗨 好朋友
Hi, best friend.
嗨 好朋友
Yo, this is fucking crazy.
这真是疯狂
Did you call Mom yet? Yeah, I did.
-嘿 你打给妈妈了吗 -是的
Yeah? Let's go.
-是吗 -我们走吧
Are you OK? Yeah, are you OK?
-你没事吧 -对 你没事吧
Oh my God.
噢 我的天
Holy shit. Fuck.
-老天 -该死
I was so worried about you.
我很担心你
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yes, Mom, I'm fine. It was just... intense. That's it.
是的 妈妈 我没事 只是很紧张 就这样
A Grand Army kid is missing.
一个大军团的孩子失踪了
Mom, you don't know him. It's a basketball kid, a senior.
妈 你不认识他 是篮球队的 他是高年级的
Oh my God. That's awful!
天啊 那真糟糕
I'm... I'm just glad you guys are safe.
我很高兴你们都安全
JoJo?
小乔
Your dad said he's in the neighborhood. Are you close to where you're meeting him?
你♥爸♥说他就在附近 你离见面的地点近吗
Anna, Tim?
安娜 提姆
Is your mom coming to pick you two up? Do you need a ride?
你妈会来接你们两个吗 要送你们回家
No, Tim texted her. We're just gonna walk home.
不用了 提姆发了信息给她我们会走回去
Mom, can I please just come home or stay at Anna's?
对 妈妈 我能回家或者留在安娜家吗 拜托
We talked about this.
我们说过这个
Now, I've been in communication with your dad all day.
我一整天都在跟你♥爸♥沟通
He drove all the way down there, and he's waiting for you.
他开车跑了很远过来 他在等你
I can't stand being there with her. She's practically living there now.
妈 我不能忍♥受和她在一起 她基本是就住在那里了
Honestly, I don't think that I should be forced to go
老实说 今天发生了这些事
after everything today.
你不应该逼我去
He's really worried, and he wants to spend time with you.
他真的很担心 他想和你待一段时间
Why are you taking his side?
你为什么站在他那边
He's such a dick to you all the time, and you're--
他一直对你都不好 你还…
Joey, stop! Jo!
乔依 够了 小乔
JoJo, it's his weekend, babe, and if we push him on it,
小乔 这是他的周末 如果我们现在逼他
it's gonna turn into a blowout.
可能会有更严重的后果
Oh my God. This day is so fucked.
天啊 今天真是太垃圾了
Delaney, where you at? Back here.
-迪兰尼 你在哪里 -我在后面
You and your dad meet me near the office, and I'll come out,
你和爸爸在办公室附近等我 我会出来
and I'll give you a big squeeze, and we can all talk.
我会给你个大大的拥抱 然后我们一起谈谈
You know what? Never mind. OK? I love you. Talk to you later. I gotta go.
这样吧 算了 我爱你 迟点再说 我得挂了
Joey, wait. I gotta go. I'll text you, OK?
-乔依 等等 -我要走了 发信息给你好吗
Bye. Love you. Please!
-再见 爱你 -拜托
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了
Hey. Hey, we were just fucking around with the Insta list. All right?
嘿 那个照片墙的名单只是个玩笑 好吗
What? Dude, it's not that.
什么 兄弟 不是这件事
That was fucking offensive though.
那简直是侮辱
Also, what the fuck? I'm not good enough for your list?
另外 怎么回事 名单里没我 是看不起我吗
You're too good, Banana.
你太棒了 香蕉
And we knew Timbo would kill us if we put his sister on the list. Right?
小提会杀了我们 如果我们将他姐放到名单上
You gotta delete that shit.
你该删掉那东西
My family is a shit show.
我家是一团垃圾
And this thing today, like...
今天这事...
it's a fucking nightmare.
就像该死的噩梦
Just come over.
过来吧
No, I'm gonna go to a dance class. I just need to...
不 我要去舞蹈班 我要…
Yeah. OK.
-对 -好的
Here, you could have this back.
给你 你可以拿回这个
Just give it to me tonight.
今晚再给我吧
OK.
好的
OK, and when you're done,
好了 等你们完事
how about we go to my place, get fucked up, and then go to Conor's?
不如我们去我家 先玩一场再去康纳家
Please! All right.
-拜托 -好的
Come on. Let's peace. Should I pay for these?
来吧 我们走吧 这要给钱吗
Yeah, let's go.
对 我们走吧
Bye.
再见
Hey!
嘿
She's not into you like that.
她没那么喜欢你
Yeah, come and get me, cunt.
对 来捉我吧 贱♥人♥
I'm a motherfucking Bomb Pussy!
我是该死的炸♥弹♥妞
And I will fuck the shit out of you!
我会将你操♥死♥
Leila.
蕾拉
...theory is that this was a botched bombing.
...据猜测 这是一次拙劣的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Thanks.
谢谢
…the homemade pressure-cooker bomb was detonated early in Grand Army Plaza.
…自♥制♥的高压锅炸♥弹♥早前在大军团广场引爆
Investigators are still working to determine affiliation and motive.
调查人员仍在努力确定关联和动机
However, we do know that it was committed by a 24-year-old American man from Queens.
然而 我们知道凶手是一名来自皇后区的24岁美国男子
Pretty scary, Leila bean.
真吓人 蕾拉宝贝
But investigators have been able to determine a lot...
但调查人员已经能够确定…
Wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
We already talked about it.
我们谈过了
We know he left his home in Woodhaven, Queens,
我们知道他离开皇后区伍德海文的家
where he was living with his mother and father around 9:15 a.m.
他和父母一直待到上午9点15分左右
MTA security footage shows the suspect entering the 88th street Boyd Avenue...
大都会运输署监控录像显示嫌疑人进入了88街博伊德大道...
How come you guys never put me in Hebrew school?
你们为何不送我去念希伯来语学校
He boarded an A train headed westbound at...
他在9点41分上了西行的列车...
We're not religious, sweets.
我们不是教♥徒♥ 亲爱的
But didn't you think I should be in Chinese school?
好的 但你们不觉得我该读华文学校吗
Well, you were never really interested.
你从未表示过自己感兴趣
You just wanted to do drama and dance.
你只是想表演和跳舞
Well, you could have forced me. I mean, you forced me to do ceramics.
你可以逼我的 你也逼我做陶瓷
Is there something you know that I don't know about me?
我的事 有什么是你知道我不知道的吗
What? Chinese girls at school
-什么 -学校里的华人女孩
treat me like I'm not really Chinese.
不认同我是真的华人
Really?
真的吗
No, it's fine.
没事
I met some cool people today during lockdown.
今天封锁的时候 我遇到些很棒的人
When's Rachel getting here for your Walking Dead festival?
瑞秋何时来这里参加你的"行尸走肉"节
Actually, we wanna go to a party instead.
其实 我们更想去派对
Can I?
可以吗
Well, it... it's been an emotional day, honey.
今天是令人忐忑的一天 亲爱的
But I wanna be with kids from my school. I think it'll be healing for me.
但我想和学校的同学一起 我觉得这能安抚我
Will parents be there? Well, why? You don't trust me?
父母会在场吗 为什么你不相信我
...such as bridges, tunnels, airports, and mass transit systems.
...比如桥梁 隧♥道♥ 机场和公共交通系统
Yo, it's not like I wanna do this for us…
不是我想为我们这样做...
I fucking need to. Am I wrong?
我非常需要 我错了吗
This cannot be a thing.
这不是什么事
I know. It won't.
我知道 不会的
I mean...
我...
my parents will fucking kill me.
我父母一定会杀了我
I mean, just picture my mom's face.
你想象下我妈的表情
Gentlemen. Can I help you?
两位 有何需要
Hey, my man, what's up? What's going on?
嘿 兄弟 你好吗 怎么回事
Made it through unscathed, fellas?
你们顺利通过了吗
Yeah. I wouldn't say that, but... We're not physically injured.
-是的 我不会这样说 但… -但身体安然无恙
Thank God for that.
感谢上天
What are you eyeing?
你在看什么
Actually, today we're selling.
其实 今天我们是来卖♥♥东西
Charlie Parker,
查理·帕克的
"Happy Bird."
"快乐鸟"
Original. Nice.
原版 很好
Yeah, it's mint.
对 完美无瑕
This one too?
这个也是
How much can you do? How about $200?
你能出多少 200块如何
Where you getting $200? We looked on
-你为什么出200 -我们查过…
That's how much they're worth. We did our research.
这东西值这么多钱 我们查过
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表