剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Never mind.
算了
No, I feel weird that I don't know if I believe her.
不是 我觉得很奇怪 不知道是否相信她
You know, I don't like her.
你知道 我不喜欢她
Do you ever wish you were religious?
你有曾希望自己信教吗
I'm Muslim, but that feels really strict to me.
我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 但我觉得那真是很严格
And I'm also Catholic, but they're rapists, so…
我也是天主教♥徒♥ 但他们是强♥奸♥犯 所以…
Rachel goes to temple,
瑞秋会去寺庙
and her rabbi is this really cool, feminist woman.
她的拉比是一个很酷的女权主义者
Yeah.
对
Like that. I… I… I think it'd be amazing to have that.
我觉得这样挺棒的
a place to go, like…
有地方可以
therapy or, like…
去参加心理治疗或者...
camp, but less obnoxious or elitist, and...
营地活动 少一点讨厌的事 或者是精英主义
you could talk, and…
你可以交流
that person's not in your social world, like…
对方不属于你的社交圈
I… I love being high.
我喜欢磕嗨了
I can… I can say anything.
那样我可以畅所欲言
And…
对...
I can tell you that I kinda really…
我可以告诉你 我真是很…
Yeah.
对
I really need a person like that.
我真的需要这样一个人
Can I have more?
我能再吸一点吗
Yeah.
好
Definitely.
当然了
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I don't know what I like.
我不知道自己喜欢什么
You know, I used to like High School Musical,
我以前喜欢"歌♥舞青春"
and now I hate it.
但现在很讨厌它
So…
所以…
who am I?
我是谁
Shit!
该死
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
What'd it say?
上面怎么说
Uh. It said you were startled.
说你受惊了
You responded almost an entire second after the sound alerted you.
那声音让你受惊后差不多整整一秒你才有反应
Is that normal?
这正常吗
No.
不是
No. It means you're disturbed.
这表示你很心烦
Yeah, it's normal. It takes time for your body to process the stimulus.
对 很正常xa0你的身体需要时间来处理这些刺♥激♥
Although a second delay seems a little long.
虽然第二次的延迟似乎有点长
Ms. Arnoux says people who have strong intuition can actually…
阿努克斯老师说 有强烈直觉的人...
react before the stimulation even occurs.
甚至可以在刺♥激♥发生前就做出反应
Like they're psychic?
像灵媒一样
No, they're intuitive.
不是 他们依靠直觉
They've honed their intuition to help guide them in decision-making
他们磨练自己的直觉 以便能帮助引导他们做决定
or to best prepare for situations… Anticipation.
-或是更好应对不同情况... -预感
Anticipation can mess with you. You'll…
预感会扰乱你 你会...
blow your load too early. Not the same thing.
-太早出手 -不是一回事
Wait. Test me again.
等等 再测试一次
I wanna see if I can intuit the stimulation and respond accordingly,
我想看看能否凭直觉感受到刺♥激♥并做出相应的反应
or if I can anticipate the stimulation.
或者是预感到刺♥激♥
All right.
好的
I'll document.
我会记下来
Lie on the floor. Or on your bed, or whatever.
躺在地上 或者你的床上 都可以
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Relax.
放松
The key…
关键...
is not trying to anticipate what's going to happen,
不是要预测将要发生什么
but react naturally.
而是自然地反应
I got you.
我明白
Let's go.
来吧
Bro, me being in your room is already a stimulus.
兄弟 我在你房♥间里已经是一种刺♥激♥
You could have intuited what I was about to do,
你可以凭直觉知道我要做什么
but you're already responding to…
但你已经有所反应…
Should I make a note of that?
我要记下来吗
Like, the objective of the exercise is compromised
比如 由于缺乏控制环境
by the lack of a control environment.
练习的目的受到了影响
She knows that, but, yeah, let's just account for it.
她知道的 但我们可以解释一下
Say your body is more relaxed because you're in your room…
说因为你在自己房♥间身体感到更加放松...
Got it. Yeah.
-明白 -对
She's so fucking great.
她简直太棒了
Yeah, she's dope.
对 她是很棒
We were taking, like, a break for a minute, you know, but…
我们曾经分开过一段时间 但是…
now we're…
现在我们…
Nice.
很好
I'll take over being the test subject.
轮到我做测试对象
Cool.
好
It says we're moving on to verbal stimuli,
这里说我们要转向语言刺♥激♥
measuring responses to language or information told to us.
测量我们对听到的语言或信息所做出的反应
Like jokes or swear words, or… Yeah.
-就像笑话或骂人的话或… -嗯
Uh… "Describe a time in which the words you heard or said
"描述一次你听到或说的话
stimulated a physical response."
刺♥激♥到身体反应的情况"
I don't fuckin' know.
我怎么知道
When I came out to my dad as bi,
当我向我爸坦承自己是双性恋时
he did this…
他很快地...
…this very rapid blinking thing.
...眨了眨眼睛
Like… Like this.
像这样
OK. You want me to write that down, or… Yeah. That's fine. I'm out at school.
好的 你想我写下来 还是… 对 没事 这事在学校已经公开了
It was honestly much easier at school than at home.
老实说在学校比在家要舒服很多
And…
而且...
And honestly, there's really no disguising myself as totally straight, you know?
不用伪装成百分百的直男 你明白吗
OK.
好的
Let me think of something I can say to you.
让我想想 我该对你说什么
I just want you to make me feel beautiful.
我只希望你让我觉得自己很漂亮
You're already beautiful. I'm just finessing you out.
你已经很漂亮了 我只是帮你再精修一下
What else can I do?
我还能做什么
Hold up my phone for me.
帮我拿着电♥话♥
OK.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
OK. I need you to respond, "Yes. Sunday afternoon." Can you do that?
好了 我要你帮我回复"好的 周日下午" 可以吗
How do you get her to do all this?
她怎么肯帮你做这么多事
I told her she was my assistant.
我跟她说 她是我的助手
Who the heck is that? Can I get it?
那是谁 我能去开门吗
Look, I hope you don't mind, but my friend is stopping by real quick.
听着 希望你不要介意 但我有朋友过来 很快的
We have a big test, but I wanted to fit you in.
我们有个重要的测验 但我想为你安排
I'm just gonna multitask.
我可能要一心多用
It's not gonna affect me braiding your hair.
这不会影响我帮你织辫子
Why didn't you tell me this when I texted you to schedule the time?
我当初发信息给你预约时间的时候 你怎么不说这事
don't wanna sit here for hours listening to a study session.
我不想坐在这里几小时听人学习
I could offer you a $25 discount.
我可以给你25块的折扣
A'ight.
好吧
OK. Go.
好了 去吧
Hey, mama, how are you?
妈妈 你好吗
How was school today?
今天学校怎样
Dommo, I got you some fries and a little something else.
小多 我帮你带了一些薯条和其他东西
I'm crashing this party.
我不请自来
Who are you? I'm John.
-你是谁 -我是约翰
Are you Odette? Your auntie tells me you're awesome.
你是奥德特 你阿姨说你很优秀
I'm John.
我是约翰
Dom's friend.
小多的朋友
Wanda. I'm Tamika.
-万达 -我是谭米卡
And we need Dom's genius.
我们需要小多的智慧
Can I get some water or something?
能帮我拿杯水吗
I can get that for you.
我帮你拿
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
You can just leave that. Odie…
你可以放在那边 奥德…
This always happens.
经常这样的
Yeah. The cups are in the cabinet to the left of the stove.
对 杯子在火炉左边的柜子里
Odette, mami, come here.
奥德特 妈咪 过来
Look, you have fries right there in the bag.
看 袋子里有薯条 给你的
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表