剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
But this is how it goes.
但事情必须这样
I just want you to think about staying focused
我只是希望你考虑把重点
on all of the things that are gonna push you forward.
放在那些可以推动你向前的事情上
Not hold you back.
而不是拖后腿的事
I know. And if this pushes you forward,
-我知道 -如果这个能推动你向前
I support you.
我支持你的决定
It does for now. So…
现在是的
OK.
好的
Well, it sounds like you have a plan.
似乎你已经有计划了
Now go make good use of your free time.
那你好好利用你的自♥由♥时间
But I have a note of my mom.
但我有妈妈的便条
I understand that, but we've implemented new security measures.
我理解 但我们实施了新的安全措施
A parent or guardian needs to sign you out.
要有父母和监护人签字你才能离开
That's ridiculous! My mom works!
这太荒谬了 我妈在工作
Fine.
好吧
This is really unbelievable.
这真难以置信
It's an emergency, and you're trapping me here.
这是紧急情况 但你把我困在这里
Honestly,
老实说
I got plenty of stuff I need protection from,
在很多事情上我都需要保护
and not one of them is what will happen if I step out that door right now.
但没有任何一件是我踏出这个门口会发生的
Just so we're clear.
我说得够清楚吧
Please!
拜托
Is there really nothing you can do?
你真的没办法吗
You don't wanna do that.
你不该这样做
Hi.
嗨
You're gonna come later, right?
你迟点会来 对吗
Do you really want me there? Yeah.
-你真的想我去 -是的
I need you to come. Then…
-我想你去 -那好吧
Yeah.
嗯
You got this.
你没问题的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
I'm missing the guys I need.
我没有我需要的搭档
You don't wanna be swimming with them anyways.
你反正也不想和他们一起游泳
Yeah.
对
It's just a big deal to have the scouts there.
但是有考察人员在场 这是大事
I know.
我知道
Harvard is less than two hours away from Brown,
即使交通拥堵 哈佛离布朗
even with the traffic.
也不过两小时车程
And…
而且...
there's a $20 bus. Oh yeah?
还有20块的巴士 是吗
You expect me to take the bus up to you?
你想我坐巴士去找你吗
No.
不是
I'll come to you.
我会来找你
Every weekend, if you want. Whenever.
每个周末 如果你想的话 何时都行
Even if I get into Wesleyan or Bowdoin, there are buses from those schools too.
即使我去了卫斯理或者鲍登也有巴士可以到
OK.
好的
What?
怎么
So first, I'm too much for you to handle.
一开始 我对你来说太难应付
And…
现在...
now we're doing this again and staying together throughout college,
我们重修旧好整个大学期间都在一起
and you wanna come visit me whenever I want.
你说只要我想 随时都能来找我
I'm a fucking idiot.
我是个该死的笨蛋
That's what that was. I told you.
确实是这样 我跟你说过
I miss you.
我想念你
Clearly.
显然
Dreams are lovely,
梦想很可爱
but dreams do not come true just because you dream them.
但是梦想并不会因为你有梦想就变成现实
It's hard work that makes things happen.
努力工作才能让事情成真
It's hard work that creates change, so…
努力工作才能带来改变 所以…
Are you Dominique?
你是多明尼克
Yeah. Hey, I'm Kaila. Come on in.
-是的 -我是凯拉 进来吧
…and be a doer, not a dreamer.
...及时行动 不要空想
…got fired.
...被炒了
That's terrible.
那真是糟糕
Yeah.
对
That looks good.
看起来很好吃
Yeah, I could probably eat all of it.
我可以全部吃掉
It's my specialty.
这是我的专长
This is Vie.
这是薇
And that's Gemma.
这是詹玛
I wasn't sure what you needed, so I left this area open.
我不确定你需要什么 所以我把这里开着
Yeah, this is perfect.
好啊 这很好
Thanks.
谢谢
You said there would be three.
你说有三个人
I actually bought supplies for this. I know.
-我还特地买♥♥了些用品 -我知道
I'm sorry, Jordan was supposed to be here, but she couldn't make it.
很抱歉 乔丹本来说来的 但有事来不了
So it's just gonna be the two of us, if that's OK.
也就是只有我们两个 这样没问题吧
I'm all the way here, so…
我已经来了 所以…
OK.
好的
Yeah, I'm just gonna assume there's nothing you can do for me, right?
对 我想你应该没法帮我做什么吧
No. Not at all. Do you want a drink?
-完全没有 -你要喝什么吗
I have LaCroix…
我有勒凯的气泡水...
Hit me up with a LaCroix, K.
给我一罐拉克鲁瓦汽水 K
Yeah, I'll have one.
对 我要一罐
So you go to GA, right?
你读大军团高中的 对吗
Yeah. That's nuts.
-对 -真是厉害
Oh yeah? Fuck yeah.
-是吗 -当然是
You took the SHSATs, right?
你有参加入学考试 对吗
You must've killed that shit. I did all right.
-你肯定考很高分 -还好吧
Your school's insanely competitive. I guess. Isn't yours?
-你的学校很有竞争力 -我想是吧 你们的不是吗
Yo, we don't even have grades. Everyone is still on fucking Lexapro.
我们连分数都没有 大家还在吃该死的立普能
It's ridiculous.
真是要命
Ooh, I did not tell you guys.
我没有告诉你们
My therapist said I was right to confront my dad
因为卫生棉条问题 我和我爸对质
about his thing with my tampons.
我的心理医生说这样做是对的
Her dad has issues.
她爸有些问题
He makes their housekeeper set up these little, mini trash cans
他让他们的清洁工在所有的洗手间里放那些
in all of the bathrooms for Kaila's used tampons.
迷你大小的垃圾桶用来装凯拉用过的卫生棉条
Like they do in public bathrooms in restaurants.
就像他们在餐厅的公厕那种做法
My very own "feminine hygiene" receptacles.
我私人的"女性保健"容器
I told him he's a fucking misogynist.
我说他就是有厌女症
Maybe you could've asked him why your period made him uncomfortable.
也许你可以问他 为什么你的例假让他不适
And explain that the mini trash cans make you feel ashamed
解释一下迷你垃圾桶让你对于这种很自然的事
about something that's totally natural.
反而感到羞愧
Yeah.
对
You're right. I like that. That's fucking genius.
你说得对 我喜欢这样 这真是太有才了
Can you just, um, say that again so I can record you?
你能再说一遍让我录下来吗
Do you all see therapists?
你们都看心理医生吗
Yeah, but only for, like, a month, after my mom died.
是的 但只是一个月时间在我妈死后
Oh… Sorry.
抱歉
It's fine. I was, like, 12, so it was a while ago.
没事 我当时12岁 所以也很久了
I wanna be a psychologist. That's why I was asking.
我想当心理学家 所以才问
But I've never been to one.
但我从未看过心理医生
Never?
从未
No. Most people I know don't go.
是的 我认识的大多数人都不会去
My sister, she's a psych major at Hopkins.
我姐姐 她在霍普金斯读心理学专业
I'd love to go to Hopkins.
我非常想去霍普金斯
Yeah, but she hates it. She wants to take a year off.
对 但她很讨厌 她想要休学一年
OK.
好吧
Who's first? Me.
-谁先来 -我
You're from Brooklyn, too, right? Yeah.
-你也是布鲁克林的 对吗 -是的
Word. Where?
说吧 哪里
The real Brooklyn.
真正的布鲁克林
Yo, Owe!
欧文
Yo! Shit, man, what happened to your face?
该死 你的脸怎么了
What's it look like? I got jumped. What? By who? You know who did it?
-你觉得呢 我被打了 -什么 被谁 你知道是谁吗
You gonna put hands on 'em for me?
难道你会帮我报仇吗
Yo, come on, man. I'm just checking in on you, bro.
别这样 我只是想来看你 兄弟
Here I am, bro. Want a tour?
我就这样 兄弟 要参观吗
That's my new crib. These are my new friends.
这是我新的安乐窝 这些是我的新朋友
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表