剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
I… I'm gonna say it's not me.
我...我会说那不是我
Someone wrote itto make it look like it was me.
有人写了这篇东西 让这看起来像我
But it is you.
但这就是你
She just wants to know you're OK.
她只想知道你是否安好
She loves you.
她爱你
Why did I write that shit?
我为什么写这破东西
If I'd left the essay alone, none of this would've fucking happened.
如果我不执着于这个自我论述 这些事都不会发生
But maybe you would have had less of a shot at Harvard.
但你去哈佛的机会就更渺茫
And you'd still be gay.
而且你仍然是同性恋
You think some part of you, like…
你会否觉得你暗地里
wanted this to happen?
其实想这事发生
What the fuck?
什么鬼
No, like, subconsciously. No.
-不是 我指潜意识里 -不会
This is my worst nightmare.
这是我最大的噩梦
There are, like, 100 out kids at school.
在学校里有100个出柜的孩子
So? None of them is on the swim team.
那又怎样 他们都不在游泳队
They're all drama club kids, and they're part of your pleasure play.
他们都是戏剧社的孩子 都是你快乐游戏的一部分
That doesn't even make sense. Not me.
-这根本不合理 -不是我
No one's gonna give a fuck.
没人会在意的
And if they do, I'll beat the shit out of them.
如果有 我会将他们打死
I can't go back there.
我不能回去
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
你没什么好羞愧的
Don't make this a thing, and it won't be.
不要小题大做 会没事的
This will kill 'em.
这会让他们很痛苦
They'll think they failed as parents.
他们会觉得自己是失败的父母
They won't find out.
他们不会知道的
You weren't tagged in the post, they have zero social media,
更新里没有你的标签 他们也不用社交媒体
and he uses a fucking flip phone.
他还在用翻盖手♥机♥
How come you felt like you couldn't tell me?
你为什么觉得不能告诉我
I feel like I wasn't there for you,
我觉得我没有支持你
and I don't know what to do with that right now.
现在我不知道该怎么处理
I couldn't tell anybody.
我不能告诉任何人
My baby.
我的孩子
What time is it?
几点了
Go back to sleep, Mummy.
回去睡觉吧 妈咪
It's already after five.
已经五点多了
You stayed up all night?
你整晚没睡
Huh?
什么
You can't keep going on like this. It's too much for you.
你不能继续这样 你会受不了
I'm good, Mummy.
我很好 妈咪
It's not forever.
不会永远这样的
What about the interview?
面试怎样
It's at eight.
那是八点
I'll have enough time to get to school to take my math test.
我还够时间回学校参加数学考试
I just need to close my eyes for a few minutes.
我只需要闭上眼睛几分钟
Let yourself sleep for a couple hours, at least.
至少睡几个小时吧
I'll get the kids to school.
我送孩子去学校
Before I take your sister to the doctor. You need to rest.
在我带你姐姐去看医生前你需要休息
No. Just a few minutes.
不用 几分钟就好
'Cause I'm really fine.
因为我没事
Welcome to our first random bag check day, folks!
这是第一天的书包随机抽检 各位
Have your bags open for inspection.
请将你们的包打开接受检查
I went to see Owen.
我去见了欧文
OK.
好的
It's like a fucking prison in there. And now they want me to go to All-State.
那边就像个该死的监狱 现在他们想我去参加全州乐队
You got in?
你入选了吗
I'm taking Owen's seat.
我要代替欧文
Fuck.
该死
What'd he say when you told him?
你告诉他时 他说了什么
It's not your fault, Jay.
这不是你的错 小杰
It's not.
这不是
And you wallowing in shit doesn't help anything.
而且你自怨自艾也于事无补
You know, you didn't even say anything about these stickers,
你都没提起那些贴纸的事
which are dumb valid, 'cause guess who designed them.
你做得很好 因为你猜是谁设计的
Yeah, with my slogan. Thank you.
-对 用了我的口号♥ -谢谢
You come to one meeting.
你来了一次集♥会♥
Exactly, my first meeting , and it's my slogan on the sticker.
正是 我第一次集♥会♥ 但贴纸上是我的口号♥
Oh word? OK. Here. Yeah.
-真的吗 好的 给你 -对
Yo, yo, yo. BSU happening tonight. I got tickets for everybody.
今晚的黑人学生联合会我有票给你们
You get one. You get one. I got…
你拿一张 你也有
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你
I have to do that right now. Here, take this.
-我现在去做 -给你 拿着
Tonight. Yo, hook me up, bro.
-今晚 -看好我 兄弟
Yeah, bro.
对 兄弟
You gonna be there?
你会去吗
'Cause if you go,
因为如果你去
I guess I gotta go.
我想我就该走了
Yeah, nah.
对 不会
Fucking Orlov fuckboy.
奥洛夫那个该死的混♥蛋♥
What? I'm not allowed to make a mistake?
什么我就不能犯错吗
Yo, you should come to this BSU thing with me.
你今晚该和我一起去黑人学生联合会
No.
不
We got two lines going here, guys.
我们这边有两条队 各位
Bags open. Have 'em ready.
打开书包 准备好
If I was a terrorist, I swear to God, I'd set a bomb right here.
如果我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我发誓我肯定在这里设置炸♥弹♥
Like just wipe us all out. Yo, we're done.
将我们都干掉 那就结束了
You know, wouldn't even give themthe time to check our bags, you know?
根本不会给他们时间去检查书包 知道吗
Smart. Keep saying that shitright in front of security.
聪明 继续在保安面前说这些傻话
I'm sure they're down with bomb talk from the brown kids.
他们对棕色皮肤小孩的炸♥弹♥言论肯定很感兴趣
Fucking idiots, I swear to God.
该死的白♥痴♥ 我敢保证
Where you going?
你去哪里
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
How you doing? Come here for a sec.
-你好吗 -过来一下
You doing OK
发生那些烂事
with all this shit?
你还好吧
I meant what I said in my text. If you wanna talk about anything--
我短♥信♥里说的话是认真的 如果你想要谈谈…
Was it you?
是你吗
Did you post that shit?
是你发布的吗
What?
什么
Dude, no. Why would I post You were at my place.
-兄弟 不是 为什么我会… -你来过我宿舍
You had my bag the day of the arrests.
逮捕他们那天 你拿着我的包
You really think I would do that?
你真的觉得我会这样做
This your way of forcing me to own my Whoa! OK, no.
-你为了逼我做自己… -好了 不会
I would never out someone.
我绝不会逼人出柜
All right, good to go.
好了 可以走了
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
I just wanted to, um…
我想要…
You know, you were so right
你说得对
that things have been weird,
最近事情是有点奇怪
and I just feel like…
我觉得…
I don't know. Um…
我不知道
I've been talking to Rabbi Schultz, and--
我跟拉比·舒尔茨谈过 而且…
Wait. You've been talking to my Rabbi?
等等 你去找过我的拉比
Yeah, and she's been giving me all this advice,
是的 她有给我一些建议
and it totally made me realize that, like…
这真的让我觉得
I'm on a journey.
我在一趟旅途上
And, like, everyone's on a journey,
所有人都在旅途上
and sometimes we don't know where to go,
有时我们不知道去向何方
or we go down the wrong path, but, like,we have to be there for each other. And…
或者我们走错路 但是我们总要相互支持
I wanna be there for you, and I want you to be there for me.
我希望能支持你 我也希望你也会为我这样做
Just like we always were.
就像我们以前那样
Yeah, I mean…
对 我是说...
I want that too.
我也希望这样
Yeah, it's just, like, you haven't really been there for me lately.
对 你最近没怎么支持我
Like, at all.
完全没有
And that's really hard for me with everything going on right now.
现在发生这么多事 对我来说真的很难
And I think that's why I've been acting like such a bitch.
我想这是我表现很糟的原因
And I know that's not fair, but…
我知道这不公平 但...
I've just really needed you.
我真的很需要你
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表