剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Where are you even taking them, huh?
你究竟要带他们去哪里
Back to your classrooms now, please.
马上回你的教室 谢谢
It was messing around that got out of hand.
就是胡闹 但后来失控了
That's how I see it.
这是我的看法
Is it a matter of fact that Mr. Williamstook your wallet from your bag?
威廉斯先生从你的背包里拿了钱包 这是事实吗
I know he didn't take my money.
我知道他没拿我的钱
Thank you, Ms. Pierre.
谢谢 皮埃尔小姐
You have another witness listed?
你还有其他在册的证人吗
Yes, Joanna Del Marco.
是的 乔安娜·迪·马科
She's out sick this week.Her parents called.
她本周病休 她父母打电♥话♥来了
OK, well, we're limited for time.
好吧 我们时间有限
So I'm gonna ask you a few questions now,Mr. Jackson, OK?
我现在问你一些问题 杰克逊先生 好吗
Yeah, um…
好...
...that's great. Yeah.
...没问题
Whose idea was it to go inside Ms. Pierre's bag?
去翻找皮埃尔小姐的包 是谁的主意
Nobody's.
没人
Did Ms. Pierre, at any point, give permission to you or Mr. Williams
在任何时候 皮埃尔小姐 允许你或者威廉斯先生
to touch her property?
接触她的东西吗
No, she didn't.
她没有
Did you, at any point, touch Ms. Pierre's bag?
你有在任何时候 触碰皮埃尔小姐的包吗
No.
没有
Did you see Mr. Williams touch and enter Ms. Pierre's bag?
你有看到威廉斯先生触碰 或者翻找皮埃尔小姐的包吗
Did you watch Mr. Williams take her wallet from her bag?
你看着威廉斯先生将她的钱包从里面拿出来
Was that something that you saw?
这是你看到的情况吗
Mr. Jackson, we're pressed for time.
杰克逊先生 我们时间不多
I just wanna make sure you have the folder that I brought.
我只想确保 我带来的文件夹在你手上
I've collected over 200 signatures for--
我收集了超过200个签名…
You were there at the time of the theft, were you not?
偷窃发生时你在场 对吗
Yeah, but it wasn't theft though.
是的 但那不是偷窃
Just because he took the wallet out of Dom's bag, as a joke,
他从小多的背包里拿了钱包出来 这只是恶作剧
doesn't make him a thief. It wasn't like that. You…
这不代表他是贼 不是这样的
Uh, what I mean is he didn't actually We're set, Mr. Jackson.
-我是说他没有真的… -就这样吧 杰克逊先生
Thank you.
谢谢
As I said earlier, this hearing is solely about the facts of the incident,
我之前已经说了 听证会是关于 事件的一些事实
and you've helped clarify those facts, and I appreciate that.
你帮忙厘清了这些事实 我非常感谢
Based on what was presented here and in the principal's report,
基于听证会上反映的情况 和校长的报告
I feel it's appropriate to move forward with the super intendent's suspension.
我觉得应该继续执行学监停课令
Given the seriousness of the violation,
考虑到这个违规行为的严重性
we're issuing a 60-day suspension beginning today.
我们会从今天开始 实行为期60天的停课令
Owen, we'll provide you with your suspension site information
欧文 在你走之前 我们会向你提供
before you go.
停课的场地信息
What?
什么
It's Anna.
是安娜
I'm gonna hang on to your phonefor now, OK?
你的手♥机♥暂时给我 好吗
What?
什么
The boys got picked up.
那两个男孩被抓了
I didn't want that to happen at school.
我不希望学校里发生这种事
We know, Jo.
我们知道 小乔
It'll be all right.
会没事的
I'm starving.
我很饿
Are you hungry, babes?
你饿吗 宝贝
No.
不用
Come on.
来吧
How good…
去吃...
would White Castle sliders be right now?
白城♥堡♥快餐店的小汉堡 怎么样
Hmm? We can go right after this.
完事之后我们可以去
You make me wanna vomit.
你让我想吐
With a Diet Coke,
喝健怡可乐
some fries with ranch.
来点炸薯条佐牧场沙拉酱
I can go for that.
我可以接受
Your taste in fast food's so basic.
你在快餐上的品味太简单
It's sad.
真让人伤心
Everybody's gonna hate me.
所有人都会讨厌我
I don't believe that.
我不信
And your dad and I love you endlessly.
你♥爸♥和我会永远爱你
Yeah.
嗯
Joey.
乔依
They were acting like nothing happened.
他们好像没事发生一样
Or, no, like it was justsome fucked-up orgy.
或者这不过是一场狂欢
And the whole week I was questioning what I was remembering, which is…
整个星期我都在问自己我记得什么
Which I couldn't.
但我不记得
And I'm just so fucking angry.
我就是非常愤怒
They don't get to do that to me.
他们不能这样对我
But now I'm the bad guy.
但现在我是坏人
Why are you the bad guy?
你怎么会是坏人
Because I am.
因为我就是
I'm already getting texts.
我已经收到信息
I'm fucking them over.
我把他们捅了出来
And even though they did what they did,
即使他们做了那些事
and they did,
他们确实做了
I'm still fucking them.
其他人还是觉得我在瞎搞
Do you think that, or…
你这样想
are you concerned other people think that?
还是你担心其他人这样想
Both.
都有
Are you sleeping?
你睡得好吗
Not really.
不太好
I'm just up, over-analyzing.
我会醒着 想很多事
What specifically?
想些什么
Everything.
所有事
What I did.
我做的事
What they did.
他们做的事
Reporting it. Getting the rape kit.
报♥警♥ 接受强♥奸♥检查
My parents.
我父母
My sisters.
我妹妹
And…
还有...
just what's gonna happen…
会发生的事…
What do you want to happen?
你希望发生什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
I know that that's a shitty answer, but I don't… I don't know.
我知道这个答案很糟 但我不知道
I think it's a fine answer.
我觉得这很正常
I mean…
我是说...
…it's probably obvious, but…
...这可能显而易见 但...
you know what sucks more than anything?
你知道什么最糟糕吗
Tell me.
告诉我
They're my friends.
他们是我的朋友
And I love them.
我爱他们
Or I loved them.
或者以前爱过
And part of me feels like I'm betraying them.
部分的我觉得我在背叛他们
But then I also don't regret what I'm doing, so I'm just…
但我也不后悔我做的事 我只是…
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah.
嗯
I bought them all candy grams.
我买♥♥了棒棒糖给他们
It was Valentine's Day.
这是情人节
My school does this fundraiser thing…
我的学校有一个筹款活动...
…and I bought them all valentines.
...我帮他们所有人都买♥♥了棒棒糖
The accusations are serious,
这个指控很严重
and I don't think we're gonna get them back.
我觉得我们无法带他们回来
Excuse me. I have your…
不好意思 我有你的…
My bag.
我的背包
This shit's been crazy.
这事真是疯了
My apologies if I'm interrupting something.
如果打扰你们了 真是抱歉
I appreciate you holding on to it for me.
感谢你帮我拿着
No problem. I got the rest of the notesfrom class, so we can just…
没问题 那节课我有做剩下的笔记 我们可以…
I'll hit you up about our project.
我们的项目 迟点我再联♥系♥你
It's all good. OK. Tell Meera I said break a leg tonight.
没问题 好的 跟米拉说 我祝她今晚好运
I'm sending someone from the paperto cover it, so…
我要派校报的人去报道 所以…
Cool. Sorry again about that.
-很好 -抱歉打扰了
So, we need to figure out
我们要考虑
a new configuration for the relay team.
接力队的新人选
You lose something?
你不见了东西
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表