剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, we have AP psych together.
我们一起上先修心理学
He helped some kids with their personal statements this year.
今年他帮一些孩子修改个人陈述
He's actually very good at it. Could you talk to him today?
他非常擅长这件事 你今天能跟他谈谈吗
Brainstorm? Last-ditch effort.
头脑风暴 最后一搏
Am I supposed to tell him I didn't get an early decision?
我是否该告诉他 我没收到任何提前录取
I'm not really interested in people knowing that.
我不想让人知道
Just thinking maybe...
你就想想 可能…
you need an outside, peer perspective.
你会需要局外人兼同行的观点
OK, that's it. Pass them up, please.
好了 就这样 请传下去 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢
OK!
好的
Yo, this is hilarious.
这真是搞笑
It's fucking annoying.
真是烦
She's dying on the inside though. Oh yeah.
-她的内心快不行了 -对
She's cracking.
她在崩裂
Hey...
嘿...
I may need to borrow your notes tonight if Luke's are shit.
我今晚可能要借你的笔记 如果卢克的很烂的话
Cellular respiration is the process
细胞呼吸是微生物
in which microorganisms obtain their energy from carbohydrates.
从碳水化合物中获取能量的过程
They take these carbohydrates into their cytoplasm...
它们把这些碳水化合物带入细胞质
and through a complex series of...
通过一系列复杂的…
You can step out now, Joey.
你可以出去了 乔依
Sorry?
什么
Head down to the office, please.
去办公室 谢谢
Why?
为什么
Well, for one thing, you're wet.
其中一个原因是 你湿了
Oh, it'll dry.
会干的
I don't wanna miss the start of the new unit.
我不想错过新单元的开始
Also, you're dressed inappropriately for school.
而且你的衣着十分不得体
I'm wearing a Tshirt. With incendiary text.
-我穿的T恤 -有煽动性的文字
There are no curse words or drug paraphernalia.
上面没有骂人的话 或是吸毒用具
You're wasting my time.
你在浪费我的时间
I'm not trying to do that. Let's just keep going.
我无意这样做 我们继续上课吧
I can see your whole world through your shirt.
透过你的衣服 我可以看到你的整个世界
It's not welcome in my class.
这在我的课堂不受欢迎
My whole world? I need you to cover up.
-我的整个世界 -遮住
She means your nipples.
她是说你的乳♥头♥
Mr. Friedman, I do not need you to articulate on my behalf.
弗里德曼先生 我不需要你为我代言
Wait, wait, wait. So my nipples aren't welcome in your biology class?
等等 我的乳♥头♥在你的生物课上不受欢迎
Step out now, please.
马上出来
Everybody has nipples.
每个人都有乳♥头♥
What's inappropriate about mine?
我的有什么不合适
If you're gonna kick me out of a class I have every right to be in,
如果你要将我赶出属于我的课堂
I should at least get an explanation as to what your exact problem is.
我至少需要一个解释知道你究竟有什么不满
It's offensive.
这非常无礼
This is a classroom, and you're dressed like a hooker.
这是课堂 但你穿得像个妓♥女♥一样
The fuck?
什么
You're basically prostituting yourself for attention,
你就是出♥卖♥♥♥自己来吸引注意
and it's disruptive, Joey.
这会扰乱秩序 乔依
I wish you had some self-respect.
我希望你有点自尊
But for now, I am asking you to make your way to Mr. Burley's office.
但现在 我要你马上去伯利老师的办公室
Go!
快去
We got you.
我们支持你
...president of the United States,
...美国总统
left an astounding legacy. Leila, can you finish us off?
留下了令人震惊的传承 蕾拉 你能补充一下吗
One more transformative moment in the American Progressive Era?
美国进步时代的又一个变革时刻
The fire at the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory.
那场三角内衣厂火灾
Uh, it led to a women's garment worker union
推动了制衣女工工会和
and new fire codes.
新消防法规的产生
Yes, ma'am. Well done.
对 非常好
OK, Prohibition's up next.
好了 接下来是禁酒令
This is a crazy fun time, so prepare.
这些非常有趣的时期 准备好
Thank you.
谢谢
♪ All my hot girls wit' mexa0♪
♪ 所有的辣妹都和我一起 ♪
♪ And we dance around and bounce those tittiesxa0♪
♪ 我们正在热舞 让乳♥房♥♥摇晃起来 ♪
♪ Dance around and bounce those... ♪
♪ 我们正在热舞 让乳♥房♥♥摇晃起来... ♪
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Leave!
快走
You want me to smack the actual shit out of you, JAP pussy?
你想让我将你打出屎吗 犹太亚裔公主
Get out!
滚出去
And, uh, George likes deep-throating.
乔治喜欢深喉
How's your gag reflex?
你的呕吐反射如何
Nancy, did I hear that right? Twenty-three kids?
南希 数字没错吧 23个孩子
Yup. Anything concerning?
-对 -有什么问题
Tears, some experiences with racial slurs.
眼泪 一些种族歧视的经历
No one opted to go home. So mostly mild signs of PTSD?
-没人想回家 -大部分是创伤后应激障碍的轻微症状
OK, listen, please send out remindersto the teachers
好的 听着 对老师发出提醒
that we're shooting mandatory new IDs,
我们要拍摄强制性的新证件
and I need to get that NYPD assembly scheduled today.
我要今天安排纽约警方的集♥会♥
Joey.
乔依
You're hearing all the inner workings.
你听到了所有内部工作
So, what's going on here?
发生什么事了
I wore this to school today,
我今天在学校穿着这个
and Ms. Wilder said it was disruptive, so she kicked me out of AP bio.
怀尔德老师说我在制♥造♥混乱 将我赶出了生物课堂
So, we're looking at another dress code violation.
也就是说违反着装规定的问题
No.
不是
Nothing I'm wearing violates the dress code.
我穿的衣服没有违反着装规定
It's see-through.
但这是透明的
It's just white and a lightweight fabric.
它只是白色和轻薄的布料
I know for a fact there are other students at school today wearing thin white shirts,
我知道今天学校还有其他一些学生也穿着薄的白衬衫
but they're not down here missing class.
但他们不用缺课 来到这里
"Free the nipple"?
"解放乳♥头♥"
It's a political movement.
这是一场政♥治♥运动
Well, school is not the right placefor this... particular movement.
学校不是很适合这种运动
Why? Nancy?
-为什么 -南希
Could we get Ms. Wilder down here to weigh in?
麻烦请怀尔德老师过来一起讨论
Isn't school the place where we're supposed to learn to be active citizens?
学校不正是我们学习成为积极公民的地方吗
Absolutely, but not when wearing nothing under your sheer shirt.
当然可以 但你透明的T恤下没有穿东西就不妥
Your clothing leaves very little to the imagination, Joey.
你的衣服没给我们多少想象空间 乔依
Is that why you opened the door?
所以你把门开着吗
So you wouldn't have to be alone with me?
这样你就不用跟我独处
Because my body's somehow dangerous to you. Is that why?
因为我的身体对你有危险 是吗
Joey, that's very inappropriate. Is that why you called Ms. Wilder in?
乔依 这非常不合适 所以你要叫怀尔德老师过来
So that you could have a female witness?
这样你可以有一位女性证人
Mr. B., can you acknowledge how messed up that is?
伯利老师 你能承认这很糟糕吗
Let's write you up, and then you can zip up your hoodie
好吧 我会记录此情况 你可以将你的兜帽衫拉链拉上
or pick something out of the Lost and Found.
或者去失物招领处选些衣服穿上
Mr. Burley, I've got three boys here
伯利老师 有三个男孩来了
saying they're supposed to be part of this discussion?
说他们想参与这场讨论
I was there with Joey when everything happened.
事发的时候 我就在乔依身边
OK.
好的
Guys, actually, this is a one-on-one disciplinary...
各位 这是一对一的训诫...
They're not wearing anything under their shirts.
他们的上衣下面也没穿东西
Mr. B., how can you regulate my body and not theirs?
伯利老师 你为何不能一视同仁
I'm genuinely asking. It's a double standard.
我真诚地问一句 这是双重标准
What can you see on me that you can't also see on them?
你在我身上看到的和他们身上看到的有何不同
It's a different issue. Absolutely.
-这是不同情况 -当然
But it's a you issue.
但这是你的问题
It's not a me-and-my-body issue.
不是我和我的身体的问题
Bras aren't mentioned in the student handbook.
在学生手册上没有提到胸罩
The school can't force me to wear a bra.
学校不能强迫我戴胸罩
Also, there are at least 100 other girls not wearing bras today,
还有 今天至少还有一百个其他女生没戴胸罩
including members of the Women's Empowerment Club,
包括妇女赋权社成员
the Equality Club, Drama Club, everyone on Dance Team.
平等社 戏剧社和舞蹈队的所有人
Here.
给你
I printed out a list of names for you.
我帮你打了一份名单
They'd all be more than happy to come talk to you.
她们都很乐意和你进行交流
If you require me to change or cover up,
如果你要求我换衣服
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表