剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Gotta get some lotto tickets. And porno mags.
-要去买♥♥彩票 -还有色情杂♥志♥
That's right. Girl!
-说得对 -美女
I feel like shit about the other day. I know we said a bunch of stuff.
那天我感觉很不好 我知道我们说了很多
Shut the fuck up. We all good. You know we good.
闭嘴 我们很好 你知道的
You're my people. Yeah?
-你是我的家人 -是吗
Yes! We her people.
-对 -我们是家人
Us. You my people.
-我们 -你们是我的家人
Did you guys all plan this shit? Nah, this was your mom.
-你们一起安排的吗 -不是 是你妈妈
We told your mom he had to come. Is that OK?
我们跟你妈说了 他非要来 这没问题吧
Go. Girl!
-去吧 -美女
I see you.
我看到你
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
All day I wanted to give these to you. Or just say something.
一整天我都想把这些给你 或说点什么
I was so worried you were thinking we all forgot.
我很担心你以为我们都忘了
… yeah, I did.
...是的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Does he want me to put those in a vase?
他要我把这些放到花瓶里吗
My mom's asking if you want her to put those in water.
我妈问你要不要她把花放进花瓶里
Sure.
好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank you for having me.
感谢你让我过来
Dommo.
小多
So are you enjoying your birthday?
你生日开心吗
Well, I got some good news.
我有好消息
I got the internship!
我拿到了实习工作
My God! Good job!
天啊 好样的
I just got the email today.
我今天收到邮件
I got it. They said they were impressed. Wait, Dom!
-我拿到了 他们说对我很满意 -等等 小多
I knew that you were gonna get it. I knew!
我就知道你没问题的 我就知道
I knew it first though.
我一开始就知道
What's all the noise about?
你们吵什么
Nothing. I'll tell you later. They're just excited about the…
没事 我迟点告诉你 她们只是很兴奋…
Your daughter is a genius.
你女儿是天才
She's saying I'm a genius. .
她说我是天才
How come?
怎么会
I found out I got the internship, Mummy.
我发现我拿到实习机会了 妈咪
Look what you did, my baby girl.
看看你多棒 我的宝贝女儿
God has blessed you.
上帝一直在护佑你
He did. And he blessed me too when he sent you to me.
是的 你来到我身边就是神的福荫
I'm so proud of you!
我为你骄傲
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
说两句
Yeah!
是的
Thank you so much, everyone.
非常感谢大家
I'll keep this short and sweet.
我就简单说两句吧
Mummy, Sabine, Dante…
妈咪 莎宾 但丁...
…Odie, Tristie,
...奥迪 崔斯
you guys are the best for doing this for me.
你们最棒了 为我做了这一切
Mummy, thank you for everything you do every day.
妈咪 感谢你每天的付出
This is, like, a huge milestone. I can't believe I'm 18.
这是人生重要的里程碑 不敢相信我18岁了
Nice.
很好
Like my friend Tor would say, "Time to hit the casino!"
我的朋友托尔会说"是时候去赌场了"
No, I'm just playing. I'm just playing.
不是 我只是开玩笑
This is crazy.
这真是疯狂
But…
但...
this is to no longer being a kid anymore!
庆祝以后不再是小孩子了
Three… …two, one.
- 三... - 二 一
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Blow out your candles, baby girl.
吹蜡烛吧 宝贝
It's your birthday! It's your birthday!
今天是你的生日
Bring it, bring it down.
摇臀吧xa0摇臀吧
Bring it up.
贴地舞
Come on, Mummy.
来吧 妈咪
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll take care of it tomorrow.
明天我会结束掉
Girl, it's your birthday!
姑娘 这是你的生日
It's your birthday!
这是你的生日
It's your birthday!
这是你的生日
Girl. It's your birthday!
姑娘这是你的生日
It's your birthday!
这是你的生日
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
It's a fuckin' felony.
这是该死的重罪
So this fucking loser who wanted attention could get, like, five years?
这个渴望得到关注的孬种 要判五年吧
Yeah, man!
对
There was a clear pattern of abuse.
有明显的虐待模式
There was a total lack of remorse for the harm caused.
对所造成的伤害完全没有悔意
And while, yes, these were complicated accusations,
是的 虽然这些指控很复杂
in the end, the jury believed the women.
陪审团最终相信了女性
Finally.
总算是这样
Yes. So when a man of this stature, with this kind of power,
是的 一个拥有如此声望 和权力的男人
now faces serious consequences, it represents a big shift
现在面临严重的后果
in cultural attitudes around sexual assault.
它表示对性侵犯文化态度的巨大转变
So will we see more prosecutions?
那么我们会看到更多的起诉吗
Will victims feel more empowered to come forward?
受害者会觉得更有力量 从而站出来
I think it's highly possible.
我觉得这是很可能的
Thanks, Emily.
谢谢 埃米莉
Now, in other news, with a number of New Yorkers self-quarantining,
现在 其他新闻 一些纽约人自我隔离
many of us are struggling to comprehend the impact
我们许多人都难以理解
the novel coronavirus will have on our lives
新型冠状病毒在未来数周或数月
in the coming weeks and months.
对我们的生活的影响
Good morning.
早上好
What? Whatchu mean, "what"?
-什么 -这是什么意思
I don't know. You're acting like... We acting like what?
-我不知道 你们的举止就好像… -我们的举止怎样
We just think you 'bout to have a real good day.
我们只是觉得你今天会很愉快
Yeah?
是吗
We really do.
真的是这样
Here, you look a little shiny.
你有点油光
So? Girl, trust me.
-那又怎样 -美女 相信我
You're gonna wanna blot right now.
你现在就想要吸干
Wha… what the fuck are you guys doing?
你们究竟在做什么
Shit!
该死
Wait. Where's she...
等等 她跑去哪里…
Dom! Dom!
-小多 -小多
Dommo!
小多
Damn.
该死
What the fuck?
什么鬼
You gotta tell him he can't do this. What?
-你们要告诉他 不能这样做 -什么
I can't go… I can't go to prom with him, OK?
我不能...和他去舞会 好吧
You been talkin' about going to prom with this nigga since freshman year.
从新生入学开始 你就一直想和这家伙去舞会
And what do you want us to say? I don't know. Just…
-你想我们怎么说 -我不知道 就…
Tell him…
跟他说...
Tell him I'm not in the mood. And...
我没心情 而且…
What the fuck?
怎么回事
It'll be a red flag to Immigration, OK? I'm not kidding.
这对移♥民♥局来说是危险信♥号♥♥ 好吗 我没在开玩笑
If I'm at prom with some... You're actually still doing that?
-如果我和别人去舞会… -你真的还要这么做吗
Yeah, I'm still doin' that.
是的 我还要这么做
OK.
好吧
Look, Dommo. I gotchu. I'll tell him.
听着 小多 我明白的 我会告诉他
What are you gonna say? I don't know.
-你会说什么 -我不知道
I guess that you feel like shit, and you need some space today?
我想你肯定感觉很差 你今天要静一下吗
OK, yeah. But you gotta deal with him.
-好的 -但你要搞定他
Yeah, Dom, like soon.
对 小多 快一点
You don't need to lecture me. OK?
你不用对我说教 好吗
Look, I'mma go tell him what's up.
我会去告诉他情况
I believe that Black students and students of other colors
我想黑人学生 以及其他有色人种的学生
have the same right to safety and education as other youth on campus.
与其他在校青年享有同等的 安全和受教育权利
And we agree that we do, in theory.
理论上我们都认同
We just don't in reality.
但在现实中并非如此
Black students are severely underrepresented at Grand Army.
黑人学生在大军团高中 代表性严重不足
We make up less than 8% of the school population.
我们占在校学生的比例不到8%
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表